Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

male grooming

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After reading so many female profiles with a preference for shaved or trimmed guys i though it would be a good idea to at least trim down myself so bought a male groomer from boots yesterday. I am a pretty hairy guy so it took quite a while to trim the down below area but am quite pleased with the result. I do regret trying it on my chest, i now look like a plucked chicken and am already starting to miss my carpet. So a warning to any guy thinking of doing the same, don't go steaming into something before thinking it over properly and try taking your time and not rushing it like me getting it a little wrong! Results on profile( pending approval)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

It's sick and the women involved should be locked up... Oh wait, you don't mean that grooming

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You could have gone halfway and just trimmed a festive message on to your chest. You'll know better next time.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After reading so many female profiles with a preference for shaved or trimmed guys i though it would be a good idea to at least trim down myself so bought a male groomer from boots yesterday. I am a pretty hairy guy so it took quite a while to trim the down below area but am quite pleased with the result. I do regret trying it on my chest, i now look like a plucked chicken and am already starting to miss my carpet. So a warning to any guy thinking of doing the same, don't go steaming into something before thinking it over properly and try taking your time and not rushing it like me getting it a little wrong! Results on profile( pending approval) "

I prefer the shaved look

over a year ago

"After reading so many female profiles with a preference for shaved or trimmed guys i though it would be a good idea to at least trim down myself so bought a male groomer from boots yesterday. I am a pretty hairy guy so it took quite a while to trim the down below area but am quite pleased with the result. I do regret trying it on my chest, i now look like a plucked chicken and am already starting to miss my carpet. So a warning to any guy thinking of doing the same, don't go steaming into something before thinking it over properly and try taking your time and not rushing it like me getting it a little wrong! Results on profile( pending approval)

I prefer the shaved look "

over a year ago

"It's sick and the women involved should be locked up... Oh wait, you don't mean that grooming "

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS
over a year ago

bolton

"After reading so many female profiles with a preference for shaved or trimmed guys i though it would be a good idea to at least trim down myself so bought a male groomer from boots yesterday. I am a pretty hairy guy so it took quite a while to trim the down below area but am quite pleased with the result. I do regret trying it on my chest, i now look like a plucked chicken and am already starting to miss my carpet. So a warning to any guy thinking of doing the same, don't go steaming into something before thinking it over properly and try taking your time and not rushing it like me getting it a little wrong! Results on profile( pending approval) "

I will stick to using nair and being smooth all over

over a year ago

"You could have gone halfway and just trimmed a festive message on to your chest. You'll know better next time. "

I was thinking the same! Make a stencil and shave 'Merry Xmas' into the stubble.

over a year ago

"After reading so many female profiles with a preference for shaved or trimmed guys i though it would be a good idea to at least trim down myself so bought a male groomer from boots yesterday. I am a pretty hairy guy so it took quite a while to trim the down below area but am quite pleased with the result. I do regret trying it on my chest, i now look like a plucked chicken and am already starting to miss my carpet. So a warning to any guy thinking of doing the same, don't go steaming into something before thinking it over properly and try taking your time and not rushing it like me getting it a little wrong! Results on profile( pending approval)

I prefer the shaved look "

not sure i wanna go quite that far am quite a clumsy guy so having a sharp razor down there in my hands makes me nervous lol

over a year ago

I've shaved downstairs for years. I prefer it. Feels cleaner and looks better. My balls look like the Mitchell brothers

Post new Message to Thread