Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thieving gits...

Jump to newest

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Had my handbag stolen at the weekend - house keys, car keys, iPhone, perv phone, cash, credit cards....

And ashamed to say, my first thought was 'OMG all those dirty pics and texts on my phone', closely followed by 'OMG all my club membership cards'....

You think maybe I havent got my priorities right?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

oh no! what a nightmare for you...but i like your thinking lol

hugs xx

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

How did it get nicked? thats awful

What a nightmare

And No yopu have your priorites exactly where they should be

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

i know how you feel. i had mine stolen at christmas, £700. but we all learn by our mistakes.

over a year ago

Posibly not.

Your money and cards are insured and fraud protected etc.

Aprat from the embarasment factor of ur pics/videos turning up where they are least exected. I don't know what your job is and wether or not you are in a position where u may be blackmailed?

Ooo err

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"How did it get nicked? thats awful

What a nightmare

"

Was babysitting. Someone came into the kitchen and took the bag whilst I was next door in the lounge with the kids... . Not nice

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Posibly not.

Your money and cards are insured and fraud protected etc.

Aprat from the embarasment factor of ur pics/videos turning up where they are least exected. I don't know what your job is and wether or not you are in a position where u may be blackmailed?

Ooo err"

Cheers mate

over a year ago

Well you're first priority should be your credit cards, house keys etc. Unless they you have a security code for your mobile then i wouldn't worry so much about the photos on it. But your first priority should be to make sure you obviously cancelled your credit cards and that you've gone to the police and informed them.

Chances are you'll never see your phone or whoever stole it again. I know it doesn't sound nice the thought of some creep potentially perving over your pics without your persmission. But the the best you can do is worry more immediatly about the problems within the situation you can sort out you self. Like maybe changing the locks on your front door for a sart.

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

fuckin sneaktheifs should be beheaded!. thats just my personel thought

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Well you're first priority should be your credit cards, house keys etc. Unless they you have a security code for your mobile then i wouldn't worry so much about the photos on it. But your first priority should be to make sure you obviously cancelled your credit cards and that you've gone to the police and informed them.

Chances are you'll never see your phone or whoever stole it again. I know it doesn't sound nice the thought of some creep potentially perving over your pics without your persmission. But the the best you can do is worry more immediatly about the problems within the situation you can sort out you self. Like maybe changing the locks on your front door for a sart."

Yes I sorted all that out straight away. House locks changed, reset immobiliser on the car.

And as for people perving my pics without permission, then I guess I should be used to that one...

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

worst things could have happend, you might have walked in and cought them and got stabbed or worse. at least youre alright. what they stole can always be replaced, your life cant. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

A workmate of mine used to do a bit of taxi driving as an extra job. He got done over one night by one of his "fares" taking his jacket with his wallet, phone and other stuff. The police found the people who did it along with his possessions. When he turned the phone back on there were a load of very interesting pictures of the people who nicked it!

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"worst things could have happend, you might have walked in and cought them and got stabbed or worse. at least youre alright. what they stole can always be replaced, your life cant. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

I agree completely. It was one of the kids that found the door open but luckily they had already gone.

We'll all live to fight another day.

I didnt include the club membership cards in my police report though

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"How did it get nicked? thats awful

What a nightmare

Was babysitting. Someone came into the kitchen and took the bag whilst I was next door in the lounge with the kids... . Not nice "

OMG thats scary

At least you're all ok the rest can be replaced xx

over a year ago

Don't like to add any more worry to you but a thought came to mind.

Chances are it was a guy who stole it,he's probably checked out your pics and club cards, so he knows what your into.

You could find you pick up a stalker or two on the strength of it.

Best to keep an eye out for strangers who pay you more attention than necessary.

Scarey I know but forewarned is forearmed.

XXXX

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Thats terrible honey...but i think i would have thought the same as you initially , love n hugs

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Most theives are chancers.

To go into a house and take yr bag they were in and out - hoping for cash/phone etc.

Anything else is of no interest to them really - unless you had address next to your car keys????

Asssuming that you used the car to get to where you were, would have thought car would have gone there and then if they saw the keys.

Prob all in a bin somewhere.

Its shit - when i had my handbag stolen out of my hand at a bus stop i was fecking fuming. Chased after the fecker (have a few brave drinks that night) until he ran down an elley.

I had no cash at all bar my BFH but the bag was new and i was half way thru a book that i was reding.

I moaned to the cops that i was reading a book - it wasnt until they dropped me off home i realised my house keys and car keys etc were also in the bag. lol

HOpe you ok - its shit, but at least you werent harmed xxx

By *oobCouple
over a year ago

Netherlands

With a bit of luck you'll eventually get your photos back via the internet.

( Yes, I know that was in bad taste )

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Don't like to add any more worry to you but a thought came to mind.

Chances are it was a guy who stole it,he's probably checked out your pics and club cards, so he knows what your into.

You could find you pick up a stalker or two on the strength of it.

Best to keep an eye out for strangers who pay you more attention than necessary.

Scarey I know but forewarned is forearmed.

XXXX"

over a year ago

"And as for people perving my pics without permission, then I guess I should be used to that one..."

Well i thought you might have concealed all your racier photos in your private gallery where only your select friends could see them.

over a year ago

I had my handbag stolen in Madrid and that was frustrating: luckily my friend had suggested I take a copy of my passport carry that and leave the real one in the safe or I'd have been in real bother. Someone walking into your home: scary!

My first thought would have been about my phone too to be honest and the pics and videos on it!

One of my playmates lost his phone last week and my first thought was "does he have any pics of me on there?"

over a year ago

"I had my handbag stolen in Madrid and that was frustrating: luckily my friend had suggested I take a copy of my passport carry that and leave the real one in the safe or I'd have been in real bother. Someone walking into your home: scary!

My first thought would have been about my phone too to be honest and the pics and videos on it!

One of my playmates lost his phone last week and my first thought was "does he have any pics of me on there?" "

LOL @ V.

I think I've seen you on "YOU BEEN FRAMED" !

I had my garage broken into a couple of years back and my brother and I had our mountain bikes stolen (at nearly two grand each - we weren't best pleased!) In a way it was lucky it was the bikes tgargeted because the connecting door to the house was unlocked.

over a year ago

Glad you've got things sorted out so quickly!

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

""And as for people perving my pics without permission, then I guess I should be used to that one..."

Well i thought you might have concealed all your racier photos in your private gallery where only your select friends could see them. "

Note the winking smiley. It usually indicates a joke....

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Glad you've got things sorted out so quickly! "

Thx x

over a year ago

"Had my handbag stolen at the weekend - house keys, car keys, iPhone, perv phone, cash, credit cards....

And ashamed to say, my first thought was 'OMG all those dirty pics and texts on my phone', closely followed by 'OMG all my club membership cards'....

You think maybe I havent got my priorities right? "

i had my phone stolen from my weigh watchers class, put it down to get weighed and when i went back it was gone i must admit first thing i thought was OMG all then dirty pics and this is someone who knows me whos pinched it

so the next week i was sat looking at people to see who was giving me funny looks to see if i could work out who it was lol

Post new Message to Thread