Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

That did'nt take long!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

An airport worker warned by police for ogling and making sexual comments about a female worker who walked through a body scanning machine

I was all for the body scanners but they hav'nt been around 5 minutes and this happens,it does put you off when the people that are in charge of them can't even stop themselves from making comments about their colleagues

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well there is a simple answer to this....

put men thru a scanner manned by men, and women thru a scanner manned by women...

now obviously if you are bi... we will have to move you!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Won't the same worker still make comments about fully dressed women, ones with short skirts, displaying cleavage or just breathing?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

LOL @ Fabio,after reading the bi thread thats running at the moment it would be too hard to define

And yes I agree with you Archangel he is probably the type of guy who would do that,best to keep him away from the scanners then as he would'nt be able to concentrate on the job in hand........or would be concentrating too hard on the whats in his hand

over a year ago

"Won't the same worker still make comments about fully dressed women, ones with short skirts, displaying cleavage or just breathing?

"

That's besides the point. A lech in the street isn't using a see-through scanner to ogle a woman's intimate parts. I'm against any invasion of privacy and these scanners are a diabolical fucking liberty.

over a year ago

Ah but is this really something you'd report to the police?

Blimey, if every inappropriate comment was reported "real" offenders would have more of a field day than they already do!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Apparently he took a photo and told her that he loved her gigantic tits,she is now traumatised and in too much of a state to go to work

While I can giggle about the carry on nature of it,it does have serious undertones given his job role,If the same happened to me at work I would'nt be traumatised and I would still be at work but I would be making damn sure that he got his butt kicked for doing what he did, most certainly reporting him to the bosses,its totally disrespectful and unprofessional behaviour

over a year ago

Scanners a re a huge invasion of privacy and will mark my words be abused by many immature individuals who snigger like school boys. However in this day and age with fundamental anarchists allowed to reside and visit the UK it is a necessary evil. I just hope the authorities take great care in who they employ to operate them.

over a year ago

"Apparently he took a photo and told her that he loved her gigantic tits,she is now traumatised and in too much of a state to go to work

While I can giggle about the carry on nature of it,it does have serious undertones given his job role,If the same happened to me at work I would'nt be traumatised and I would still be at work but I would be making damn sure that he got his butt kicked for doing what he did, most certainly reporting him to the bosses,its totally disrespectful and unprofessional behaviour

"

I have to agree I wouldnt be traumatised I would have said something to him about his body making him feel as crappy as I could so he knew it was out of line!!

But thats just me being me lol I know a few women who would be in tears if they thought a man looked at them fully clothed never mind taking pics of them going thru a scanner.

I do think the supervisor should have had a quiet word in his ear and reasured the woman that the man would not be allowed anywhere near her for the forseeable future, but I dont understand how its a police matter??

I mean how many times have we all said things that can be taken the wrong way?? Most of us dont do it to offend we just dont think before opening our mouths, I know I am guilty of that many times over the years and I know I will most prob continue to do it til I die.

Although saying how great someone tits are is not something that can be taken any other way, and it is unprofessional, so I would have demanded a repromand, and hoped for the man to get a demotion to show this kind of behaviour will not be accepted, not called the police.

Shona

x x x

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

There will some having field day scanning kids Not a nice thought.

over a year ago

"There will some having field day scanning kids Not a nice thought."

never going abroad again

over a year ago

"Apparently he took a photo and told her that he loved her gigantic tits,she is now traumatised and in too much of a state to go to work

I have to agree I wouldnt be traumatised I would have said something to him about his body making him feel as crappy as I could so he knew it was out of line!!

But thats just me being me lol I know a few women who would be in tears if they thought a man looked at them fully clothed never mind taking pics of them going thru a scanner.

I do think the supervisor should have had a quiet word in his ear and reasured the woman that the man would not be allowed anywhere near her for the forseeable future, but I dont understand how its a police matter??

I mean how many times have we all said things that can be taken the wrong way?? Most of us dont do it to offend we just dont think before opening our mouths, I know I am guilty of that many times over the years and I know I will most prob continue to do it til I die.

Although saying how great someone tits are is not something that can be taken any other way, and it is unprofessional, so I would have demanded a repromand, and hoped for the man to get a demotion to show this kind of behaviour will not be accepted, not called the police.

Shona

x x x "

Given that this whole issue has been in the spotlight recently and all the discussions both for and against body scanners... yet this guy still thought it would be a jolly hoot at the expense of some poor woman's feelings to joke about her breasts after viewing them through said scanner.

It shows a total lack of judgement at best and this fool should mnever be let anywhere near the general public. I could quite easily imagine him making copies and posting them on youtube before the unsuspecting 'star' had even landed at her destination.

It's a despicable idea dreamt up by assholes who have no idea how to control access to their own aircraft and backed up by a hapless govt that lack the balls to get real tough with terrorists.

over a year ago

She must have seen the pound signs

Easy way to make a fast buck, people have to endure worse just walking down some streets, no doubt she’ll still be too traumatised and unable to return to work up until she gets the cheque

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

i dont like them at all , i can imagine going through the scanner and hearing them all gasp " look at the cock on that "

and then ending up having to pay for a second seat !

over a year ago

some sad git havin a perv at my knockers or gettin blown to kingdom come by some screwball??? perve away sad act!!

sounds very like im traumatised i need a big cheque to make me feel better scam to me!

as _abio said maybe same sex scanners cut down on these kind of incidents!

im still for them along with other anti terror strategies as long as they not bein abused like this case! they guy should be sacked there is no doubt about that x

Post new Message to Thread