By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

orgasms ...........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

I've just tuned in....

How bad must you be to have to go ask for help?????

Like you say may learn some new tricks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just put it on record. Thanks x

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Thanks for the heads up. What have I missed?

I see LH are advertising on the television now.

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

"Thanks for the heads up. What have I missed?

"

Following two couples:

Couple no 1 she has a very low sex drive and has been saying no to sex and laying there lie a rock, they have sex a few times a year bitrhdays wedding ann and what not

Couple no 2: Lady had HRT got a painfully stabbing pain while having sex pushed hubby away and scared to have sex again, had a very active sex life before, on piers in cars and god knows where else, both miss their sex life

If I've missed anything or miss heard sorry....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Following two couples:

Couple no 1 she has a very low sex drive and has been saying no to sex and laying there lie a rock, they have sex a few times a year bitrhdays wedding ann and what not

Couple no 2: Lady had HRT got a painfully stabbing pain while having sex pushed hubby away and scared to have sex again, had a very active sex life before, on piers in cars and god knows where else, both miss their sex life

If I've missed anything or miss heard sorry...."

Thank you, that helps a lot. I wonder if some of the married men on here should watch as well to see how to help their wives.

over a year ago

Following two couples:

Thank you, that helps a lot. I wonder if some of the married men on here should watch as well to see how to help their wives.

"

yes it could help a lot see this . You read a lot here about the men saying their wives had gone of sex why thay are here.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

That couple just brought a tear to my eye. I hope it works out for them.

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

Following two couples:

yes it could help a lot see this . You read a lot here about the men saying their wives had gone of sex why thay are here."

Pretty sure there are women on here aswell because their men have gone off sex, are the guys allowed excuses too

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Hmmm OH just came home I cant watch it.. darn

over a year ago

Following two couples:

yes it could help a lot see this . You read a lot here about the men saying their wives had gone of sex why thay are here.

Pretty sure there are women on here aswell because their men have gone off sex, are the guys allowed excuses too "

yes its a two way road sex ... takes two or more when on a site like this.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Following two couples:

Pretty sure there are women on here aswell because their men have gone off sex, are the guys allowed excuses too "

It would be good to see an equivalent programme with men saying they had gone off sex and fixing that.

I think with some, men and women, the familiarity of the same person means they get lazy about keeping it fresh.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

" Hmmm OH just came home I cant watch it.. darn "

Why not?

over a year ago

Following two couples:

Pretty sure there are women on here aswell because their men have gone off sex, are the guys allowed excuses too

It would be good to see an equivalent programme with men saying they had gone off sex and fixing that.

I think with some, men and women, the familiarity of the same person means they get lazy about keeping it fresh.

"

yes I think your right . x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

"

this..

as with many aspects within a relationship, sex being just one of them..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Following two couples:

"

LOL, my ex was more than capable of helping herself.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

That was lovely. I hope they keep it up.

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

I'm watching this programme now . I've heard this story from almost every guy on fab . And that this is the reason for being single , separated, divorced , or looking extra marital affairs . It's very very common .The men Take it as a direct rejection, there needs to be more informative programmes like these to let women know that it's a two way responsibility with couples to keep connected , intimate and satisfied . There are many ways to spark things up again .Maybe they will repeat it so more people can watch n learn .

Post new Message to Thread