over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i love it all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I hate it, if I could get away with not doing it at all I would, but I can't sit in mess so I HAVE to do it !

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I hate it, if I could get away with not doing it at all I would, but I can't sit in mess so I HAVE to do it !

"

yeah but you have a feather duster !!!

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I hate it too

But needs must and im off to do some now

Ill like it when its all done though

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I hate it, if I could get away with not doing it at all I would, but I can't sit in mess so I HAVE to do it !

yeah but you have a feather duster !!!"

A black and white one that goes with the maids outfit , all coordinatted like

I am guessing you havn't though

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

yeah but you have a feather duster !!!

A black and white one that goes with the maids outfit , all coordinatted like

I am guessing you havn't though "

now how did u guess that????? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lmao

Ner ner ner ner

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"lmao

Ner ner ner ner"

i dont like you no more, you is horrid to me

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't mind any of it most of the time.... but I don't class ironing as housework. Ironing is the Devil's work and I refuse to do it!

over a year ago

i totally loathe housework so have a fab cleaner she is wonderful lol though i dont mind the ironing for some reason

over a year ago

I HATE housework with a vengence seems so bloody neverending in my house - like my fridge magnet says "doing housework while you have children is like shoveling snow while its still snowing" and my youngest is the messiest person living in my home

Cleaning the cooker - not just the oven but that horrible bit under the rings where Im sure my oldest makes half her meals cos most of the time I have to scarpe something of it after she has been in my kitchen

Hoovering - seriously I havent done that for 10 years I have a hubby who loves it so I dont have to

Changing beds - why ohhhhh why am I the only one who notices it needs done?? ohh and how exactly does my youngest manage to get the duvet all the way down the bottom of her duvet cover within an hour of the bed being changes??

DUSTING wtf is the point?? you wipe it up with a damp cloth and you turn round and it doesnt look like you done anything, OK I confess I will dust but only to stop the kids writing clean me on the TV screen, but in my (stupid) wisdom I got glass fronted bookcases and a glass display case so I HAVE to dust the damn things.

I actually dont mind cleaning the bathroom prob cos in the 10 years we have been together hubby has never once done it - Im sure he thinks there is some bathroom cleaning fairy who cleans the bathroom at stupid o'clock, there is its ME!!!

I love the smell of fresh washed clothes and refuse to allow hubby or my girls anywhere near my washing machine, mostly for fear they will break it. I used to be the saddo who was out at 8:30am on a Saturday hanging the weeks worth of school shirts on the line

I detest ironing its not a chore its a cruel and unusual punishment and I pride myself on the fact I have lived in my flat for almost 4 years and still havent replaced my ironing board, I will admit I have an iron but only use it when I really really have to.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"i totally loathe housework so have a fab cleaner she is wonderful lol though i dont mind the ironing for some reason "

You know the weird thing was for years I worked as a cleaner but hate doing my own housework - I pay my eldest to do stuff

Shona

x x x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I HATE housework with a vengence seems so bloody neverending in my house - like my fridge magnet says "doing housework while you have children is like shoveling snow while its still snowing" and my youngest is the messiest person living in my home

Cleaning the cooker - not just the oven but that horrible bit under the rings where Im sure my oldest makes half her meals cos most of the time I have to scarpe something of it after she has been in my kitchen

Hoovering - seriously I havent done that for 10 years I have a hubby who loves it so I dont have to

Changing beds - why ohhhhh why am I the only one who notices it needs done?? ohh and how exactly does my youngest manage to get the duvet all the way down the bottom of her duvet cover within an hour of the bed being changes??

DUSTING wtf is the point?? you wipe it up with a damp cloth and you turn round and it doesnt look like you done anything, OK I confess I will dust but only to stop the kids writing clean me on the TV screen, but in my (stupid) wisdom I got glass fronted bookcases and a glass display case so I HAVE to dust the damn things.

I actually dont mind cleaning the bathroom prob cos in the 10 years we have been together hubby has never once done it - Im sure he thinks there is some bathroom cleaning fairy who cleans the bathroom at stupid o'clock, there is its ME!!!

I love the smell of fresh washed clothes and refuse to allow hubby or my girls anywhere near my washing machine, mostly for fear they will break it. I used to be the saddo who was out at 8:30am on a Saturday hanging the weeks worth of school shirts on the line

I detest ironing its not a chore its a cruel and unusual punishment and I pride myself on the fact I have lived in my flat for almost 4 years and still havent replaced my ironing board, I will admit I have an iron but only use it when I really really have to.

Shona

x x x "

yes but Shona darling it so nice when men come home and say " youve been a good girl today the house looks lovely" dontcha think????

over a year ago

Not having a lady to do it for me. Hate ironing, happy to do everything else. Clean the bathroom naked, avoids getting bleech on your pants lol xx

over a year ago

"yes but Shona darling it so nice when men come home and say " youve been a good girl today the house looks lovely" dontcha think???? "

Ohh Femme hun I wish he had said that then I wouldnt have needed to go on strike

Steven used to walk in and look at the youngests toys lying on the living room floor and say what "the hell you been doing all day" So I went on strike I refused to cook for him or wash his clothes - it took less than a week for him to realise just cos the youngest upended her toy box 10 seconds before he walked in the front door didnt mean I did nothing all day. Even now he asks what I do on set days

In reality I hate the constant round of dusting and washing but I do it cos if I dont it wont get done Im not super houseproud but my home is clean and tidy, despite my kids best efforts to muck up my routine

What I love the best about a clean tidy home is waking up and knowing I dont HAVE to do housework, but I will still have a mad attack where I rearrange everything and scrub every surface about once a month!!!

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/03/10 12:55:57]

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"yes but Shona darling it so nice when men come home and say " youve been a good girl today the house looks lovely" dontcha think????

Ohh Femme hun I wish he had said that then I wouldnt have needed to go on strike

Steven used to walk in and look at the youngests toys lying on the living room floor and say what "the hell you been doing all day" So I went on strike I refused to cook for him or wash his clothes - it took less than a week for him to realise just cos the youngest upended her toy box 10 seconds before he walked in the front door didnt mean I did nothing all day. Even now he asks what I do on set days

In reality I hate the constant round of dusting and washing but I do it cos if I dont it wont get done Im not super houseproud but my home is clean and tidy, despite my kids best efforts to muck up my routine

What I love the best about a clean tidy home is waking up and knowing I dont HAVE to do housework, but I will still have a mad attack where I rearrange everything and scrub every surface about once a month!!!

Shona

x x x "

Two words spring to mind...sex ban!!

over a year ago

I think that was the problem hun I had already put him on a sex ban cos he moaned about his work shirt not being ironed - I had a baby a school age child and hubby to look after something had to give

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

I decided that im not gonna clean my oven...........

Im gonna buy a new one

By *ickedW OP   Woman
over a year ago

Chester

"I decided that im not gonna clean my oven...........

Im gonna buy a new one "

A woman after my own heart, I did the same lol

over a year ago

"I don't mind any of it most of the time.... but I don't class ironing as housework. Ironing is the Devil's work and I refuse to do it!"

Actually you may find that ironing has been made an illegal activity....

over a year ago

"I don't mind any of it most of the time.... but I don't class ironing as housework. Ironing is the Devil's work and I refuse to do it!

Actually you may find that ironing has been made an illegal activity...."

Oh thank fook.........

I nearly did summat illegal tonight.

phewwwwwwwwwww

over a year ago

"I don't mind any of it most of the time.... but I don't class ironing as housework. Ironing is the Devil's work and I refuse to do it!

Oh thank fook.........

I nearly did summat illegal tonight.

phewwwwwwwwwww "

So so glad I stopped you... I am a good citizen after all Crime Prevention need me

By *wned EmCouple
over a year ago

nuneaton

Actually you may find that ironing has been made an illegal activity...."

I don't iron any more. I've got a steamer so call it steaming. A couple of strokes and each thing is all done.

over a year ago

I do not enjoy it, full stop!

over a year ago

I don't iron any more. I've got a steamer so call it steaming. A couple of strokes and each thing is all done."

A couple of strokes always works

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont do housework my magic fairies come in and do it

Post new Message to Thread