Back to The Lounge

An asbo for too loud sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Which one of you was it?

Apparently even the postman and people walking past the house complained

Their love making was described as "murder" and "unnatural" and drowned out their neighbours' televisions.

Neighbours said the sex sessions would usually start around midnight and last for two or three hours, every night of the week.

Has her partner never heard of a gag

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And have you seen the photo of the 'woman' concerned ?

I wouldn't fight her let alone fuck her

over a year ago

Not guilty - quiet as a mouse in this house, honest!

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Well according to our local radio, the couple in question have moved the bed downstairs, so that the noise levels didnt disturbed the neighbours tryin to sleep, so much..

But having done that, due to her noisey session's when she starts, she starts all the local dogs howling too lmao

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Wonders If you can get 1 for farting too loud???

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Which one of you was it?

Their love making was described as "murder" and "unnatural" and drowned out their neighbours' televisions.

Neighbours said the sex sessions would usually start around midnight and last for two or three hours, every night of the week.

Has her partner never heard of a gag "

What was the postman doing out at Midnight? .... sounds like he was moonlighting (thought I'd get that one in first... as the Actress said to the Bishop)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Wonders If you can get 1 for farting too loud??? "

Had beans for breakfast?

over a year ago

"Wonders If you can get 1 for farting too loud??? "

Kin hope not

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Call me thick

**THICK i hear you all murmour**

But how does moving the bed downstairs reduce the noise of waking up the neighbours??

Luckily the house i am in now is a semi (the old one was too but was ok) - and my GOD the walls are thin. I can hear when the neighbours come in and wlk about - even to the point of them opening cupboard doors.

I can hear them in the kitchen when i am in the bedroom.

So - in the instance, no matter what time of day or night, or where in the house i am - as both the bedrooms are attached to next door - then they would hear something no?????????

Gag is defo needed in their case, in my case a cock or two always seems to do the trick

over a year ago

"Call me thick

**THICK i hear you all murmour**

But how does moving the bed downstairs reduce the noise of waking up the neighbours??

Luckily the house i am in now is a semi (the old one was too but was ok) - and my GOD the walls are thin. I can hear when the neighbours come in and wlk about - even to the point of them opening cupboard doors.

I can hear them in the kitchen when i am in the bedroom.

So - in the instance, no matter what time of day or night, or where in the house i am - as both the bedrooms are attached to next door - then they would hear something no?????????

Gag is defo needed in their case, in my case a cock or two always seems to do the trick"

Never one to miss such an opportunity. Thicko.

It may not put an end to the noise, but it is likely to reduce it, depending on the layout of the house and attaching houses.

over a year ago

"Which one of you was it?

Has her partner never heard of a gag "

It's ok for the neighbours to complain but what about the poor guy who's fucking her! I bet his eardrums aren't too good!

over a year ago

Are we 100% sure it was the woman making the noise? It may have been him.

Post new Message to Thread