Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

profiles getting taken off

Jump to newest

By *usty OP   Woman
over a year ago

inverclyde

Why do guys after chatting with then for a short while and get to know them a bit do they then take off there profile......... is it cold feet at the thought of meeting for real, are they getting a kick from it would be nice to understand why..............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Goodness Justy you don't have much luck do you?

I think its people just getting a kick out of seeing if anyone is interested in them and they are here for the ego boost with no intention of meeting up

Or the wife becomes suspiscious of the amont of time they are online supposedly ordering the shopping from Tesco and begins to investigate

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Why do guys after chatting with then for a short while and get to know them a bit do they then take off there profile......... is it cold feet at the thought of meeting for real, are they getting a kick from it would be nice to understand why.............."

It happens with females and couples profiles too

Only yesterday a female I know took her profile off FAB because she had moved on from swinging and was too busy in her vanilla life.

There could be hundreds of reasons why people go, it's all down to it being their own choice

By *usty OP   Woman
over a year ago

inverclyde

oh tell me has happend twice in two days was chatting with a guy on sundayt night then his goes and one last night now his has gone............ why do they do it

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Couples get this too.. happened to us twice recently, with couples pulling their profiles after initiating conversations and contact with us. Puzzling, but probably losing their nerve after it starts to get a bit more real. And, with some single guys, possibly they are playing away and get worried about being discovered.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"oh tell me has happend twice in two days was chatting with a guy on sundayt night then his goes and one last night now his has gone............ why do they do it"

One was messaging me last night and he's gone this morning... but I got the distinct impression he thought the site should be like dial-a-shag. He probably gave up and decided a wank would be easier.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

And then theres always the ones that send you a message, but then by the time you read it they have deleted their account

By *usty OP   Woman
over a year ago

inverclyde

yes thats so true tike i was last night why do they do it

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

well my profiles still up

By *usty OP   Woman
over a year ago

inverclyde

oh i know and so is mine as well and its staying up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"oh tell me has happend twice in two days was chatting with a guy on sundayt night then his goes and one last night now his has gone............ why do they do it"

Pattern forming..??

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

you have to remember a guy/fem/cpl who mails you and are very sweet and just what you are looking for might not be as sweet to others that they mail and therefore could be deleted by site admin..

we were chatting to a guy a week or so back and he was really nice and we going to meet, but id found out he had been deleted for being abusive to another cpl because they said no thanks...such a pity as he was just right...stella..xxxx

Post new Message to Thread