Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thank you

Jump to newest

By *istress-Mazikeen OP   Woman
over a year ago

bolton

I have to say thank you to the peeps of the forums, the more you post, the more you get to know people, and yes it can be strange for a newbie to get accepted.

But this is a bit thank you to everyone who understood about Fine lines, it is good to know that you can ask for opinions on here with out being judged by everyone.

I know there was 2 conflicting threads, but the Fine lines, was to help myself out and also be able to give advice to a very good friend, while also being impartial, and hoping that I was not just giving my own opinion.

I hope you can put up with me putting up some more posts, and they may just get a bit more daft..

Thanks

Cherylxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

It was an interesting point of view so good on you for adding a different topic young lady

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Daft is always best!... dont think I replied to any of your posts but they didn't relate to me much.

I'm sure I'll se you on some others though

By *istress-Mazikeen OP   Woman
over a year ago

bolton

"It was an interesting point of view so good on you for adding a different topic young lady "

Why thank you kind sir..x

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Keep posting hun!!!

Thats how i did it to get peeps opinions and ideas

and have never looked back.

Welcome in hun

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have to say thank you to the peeps of the forums, the more you post, the more you get to know people, and yes it can be strange for a newbie to get accepted.

But this is a bit thank you to everyone who understood about Fine lines, it is good to know that you can ask for opinions on here with out being judged by everyone.

I know there was 2 conflicting threads, but the Fine lines, was to help myself out and also be able to give advice to a very good friend, while also being impartial, and hoping that I was not just giving my own opinion.

I hope you can put up with me putting up some more posts, and they may just get a bit more daft..

Thanks

Cherylxx"

Post away darlin, always good to have lots of different stuff to post on

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"It was an interesting point of view so good on you for adding a different topic young lady

Why thank you kind sir..x"

You welcome. Its always good to get a different point of view on lots of things. I had a FB a few years back who called it a day at 9 months. you keep posting young lady

over a year ago

A wee word of warning tho Cheryl hun

3 of the posters who have posted on here are certifiable I know this cos I am one of them, cos a doc told me so

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Awww bless! Post away as the others have said!

over a year ago

"It was an interesting point of view so good on you for adding a different topic young lady "

Blimey bad is that you mate ?lol xx

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

it was good post, much better then the one liners or faces shit that we usally gte on here, maybe some of us should take some tips from u then the forums wont be like a groundhog day!

over a year ago

"I have to say thank you to the peeps of the forums, the more you post, the more you get to know people, and yes it can be strange for a newbie to get accepted.

Thanks

Cherylxx"

Keep on posting, you're not doing bad.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Never having found myself in the situation of having a FWB. I didn't post as I couldn't contribute.

having said that it was an interesting thread.........Keep em coming XXX

over a year ago

hang around it can be fun!!

and dont get annoyed when someone critices what you post sometimes there always someone who the winds blowin in their coupon!!! xx

Post new Message to Thread