FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To Bi or Not to Bi or even a bit curious !

Jump to newest

By *ickedW OP   Woman
over a year ago

Chester

I met a guy last week, just for a drink..

My profile clearly states I like STRAIGHT guys..

While we were chatting I asked about all the 'TV' friends he had on his profile, he assured me he was straight...

Like I say it was only for a drink, so all was good..

The day after I get a msg sayin 'Just had fun with a TV ' and loads of details what he'd done..

Now I havent got a problem with what he does or gets up to but my question is..

Can you be straight one day and Bi the next?

Or has he just been taking the piss and why ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I guess not all know they are bi or gay straight away... but if he already had a load on his friends list then pretty safe bet he already knew.

Have to ask, in a one on one situation with you and a male, what difference does it make if he's bi. I know that's you choice etc... just curious.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Well I guess not all know they are bi or gay straight away... but if he already had a load on his friends list then pretty safe bet he already knew.

Have to ask, in a one on one situation with you and a male, what difference does it make if he's bi. I know that's you choice etc... just curious."

I think it does matter to some even on a one to one if the other person is bi.

I myself dont mind - as i am bi myself.

Have played with bi men on a 121 and it doesnt bother me.

But i do have friends who the thought of shagging a bi male just makes them shudder. THey just want to shag like for like i suppose.

The thought of what that pe3rson was doing with another man is not in their bubble of comfort - so they dont want to go there.

As with all these things - each to their own,, the less fems that play with the bi guys - means i stand a better chance!!!! Hee hee heee

Post new Message to Thread