Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

one of them nights

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having a night where every message i get is accompany with a cock pic ...maybe im getting desensitived but once youve seen one cock after another they all seem the same !!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's good to know they have the right kit, but you can have too much of a good thing

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

you could say the same for a selfie in the mirror with the face obscured by a cam....i know i've a few of them

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"you could say the same for a selfie in the mirror with the face obscured by a cam....i know i've a few of them "

I do send a face pic to people i talk to .but due to an incident earlier this year dont have a face pic on show to those not friends with

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i think your gonna batter me LOL

over a year ago

"Having a night where every message i get is accompany with a cock pic ...maybe im getting desensitived but once youve seen one cock after another they all seem the same !!!! "

I think the same guy is messaging you over again from different profiles.....they never look the same to me.

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

"you could say the same for a selfie in the mirror with the face obscured by a cam....i know i've a few of them "
or the ones with just boots or shoes

over a year ago

"Having a night where every message i get is accompany with a cock pic ...maybe im getting desensitived but once youve seen one cock after another they all seem the same !!!! "

I would send you a message and a none cock pic, but I am out of your age range

By *ussyGalore and Mr OCouple
over a year ago

A House

I totally get where you're coming from hun, I felt the same when I was aingle back in the day. The same old pics, the same old messages, the same old questions blah blah ... There is some that are more intelligent than that tho. Tomorrows another day

over a year ago

Just had a guy asking to meet 'Now' I asked him if ge had lost the plot

over a year ago

I just had a message from a guy sending a cock pic and asking if I wanted to meet.....Turns out I'm on a swinging site.........

over a year ago

A House

Just cos you're on a swinging site doesn't mean you're up for everything and anything at anytime

over a year ago

"Just cos you're on a swinging site doesn't mean you're up for everything and anything at anytime "

I know but it amazes me the amount of people that seem upset by this or surprised...........

over a year ago

You all must be sick of the site of the one eyed trouser snake!

Not that I'm defending the guys but I think that a woman's bits look the same too.

over a year ago

"You all must be sick of the site of the one eyed trouser snake!

Not that I'm defending the guys but I think that a woman's bits look the same too.

"

nope I'm not sick of the sight of a nice looking cock....especially if I'm interested in meeting the owner. And really??? All women look the same??? I would beg to differ on that one...

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I haven't had a cock pic sent to me since I hid my profile.

Now I'm just being accused of having something to hide.

over a year ago

A House

"Just cos you're on a swinging site doesn't mean you're up for everything and anything at anytime

I know but it amazes me the amount of people that seem upset by this or surprised..........."

Oh I know lol, some seem to have this idea that people on this site have no lifes other than fabs and should be available for them with knickers off ready and waiting, don't get me wrong some people do play that way but others need to arrange babysitters etc

over a year ago

Seen one pair of beef curtains, seen them all.

It's like you girls with all these cocks!

over a year ago

Can i have a message please?

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

At least you get messages! Although I wouldn't fancy the accompanying cock pics either!

By *issmekate xxxWoman
over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

"Seen one pair of beef curtains, seen them all.

It's like you girls with all these cocks!"

You'd like mine then !!!

over a year ago

Quiet on the message front ....

over a year ago

I never message with a cock pick...there's only so much humiliation a man can take lol

over a year ago

"Just cos you're on a swinging site doesn't mean you're up for everything and anything at anytime "

It doesn't?

Post new Message to Thread