Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Officially im back on my diet

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Diets diets, grrrrrrrrrr dont agree with them. I have been watching my weight for a while and have lost quite alot over the last couple of years. Now for the last three weeks i have been living of takeaways and junk while i have not had a kitchen, so i have managed to put about 10lb on, some of it was before then.

So now i have posted this i have to keep on it until i have lost 1 and a half stone (roughly a dress size) then i can go back to "just watching what i eat". I have brought my dress to wear for the ritz and cant get it anywhere near done up so i have until june 16th to get into it.

If any gentleman would like to help me excercise (insert wink) feel free to message me lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

awwww gd luck hunni know its not easy but sure ul do it......

come on guys the girl is in need of some sexersize lol

luv jacs

xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good luck to ya, im always bloody dieting gonne eat the rest of my easter chocolate b4 monday, then thats it new diet !!!

xx

over a year ago

I (Bob) lost 4 stone in 6 months just by cutting down what I eat and easing back on the alcohol intake.. Not a diet as such but a sensible approach to eating and drinking.

I was almost 18st and am now 14st. It takes a little bit of will power but it's well worth it.

Sandie has lost 1.5 stone and has dropped 2 dress sizes in the same period of time, using the same formula -simply being sensible about what she eats.

We both love our food (and drink lol) but instead of eating tons of potatoes and bread we now plump up our food with lots of salad. Salad eeeeeeeeew I hear you say, but no !! Salad is nice and not just lettuce leafs and tomatoe - Its Chiilies, Radishes, Onions, Celery, Garlic, Spring Onions and anything else that you care to think of ..... now to this, add some diced chicken a handful of spices, pop it in a wok and cook for 5 minutes .... beautiful and healthy and it fills you up

On top of this, if you really feel adventurous - do a little bit of excercise - nothing out of this world, a walk or a bit of a jog - your onto a winner.

I've never done sport in my life, but my goal is to be in the Great North Run this year. I have my place and am waiting for my number. I won't run all the way but I will complete the race and by then I WILL have lost 5 stone ..

Positive thinking goes a long way ....

Weightwatchers ?? Fancy diets ?? - bollox - just use some good old common sense in what you consume - enjoy a healthy life ..

Good luck Diamond .....

over a year ago

Good luck sweety, i lost 2 stone...with hindsight I shouldnt have bothered !!!hahahahahahahaha

over a year ago

gd luck with it

over a year ago

Good luck, but sure you won't need it. Just do what you have to do to be happy with yourself.

Have fun with the excercise, and hope you get some great offers, they do say it's like running a marathon lol!!

over a year ago

Good luck huni though i am sure you look sexy and gorgeous without the need to lose anything.

I have started a female only gym and have surprised myself by enjoying it!!

And I'm sure with plenty of sexercise you'll be having fun and losing the weight!

xxxxx

over a year ago

Good Luck Diamond! You can do it!!

I too started again just over three weeks ago ... this time I'm following Weight Watchers. It's amazing! I've not felt deprived at all. I've not even stopped drinking (well not had lager).

I agree cutting down should be enough but I need that extra support.

I've even been out for a couple of meals during this time.

PS Did I mention I've lost 8.5 lbs

Estee x

over a year ago

"Good Luck Diamond! You can do it!!

I too started again just over three weeks ago ... this time I'm following Weight Watchers. It's amazing! I've not felt deprived at all. I've not even stopped drinking (well not had lager).

Estee x"

Never mind weightwatchers - it costs money - just god old common sense (read my post above) is all you need - oh yes and a wife who puts padlocks on the fridge and freezer - but it works ..

over a year ago

"Good Luck Diamond! You can do it!!

Estee x

Never mind weightwatchers - it costs money - just god old common sense (read my post above) is all you need - oh yes and a wife who puts padlocks on the fridge and freezer - but it works .."

Did I not just agree cutting down should be enough??? ... all of us are different.

I'm well aware that weight watchers costs money and I'm quite happy to spend it - it works for me.

Plus I haven't got a significant other half to keep an eye on me.

Well done on losing what you have done and good luck in the run.

Estee x

over a year ago

ive always the found the f plan diet works for me size 14 here i come!!!! lol xx

over a year ago

Oh my god I go away for a bit and this is what happens?!?!?!

Firstly I have tried every diet known to man and the only thing that has worked for me is just like Bob says eating less and more movement. However that said some people do need the help and encouragment of a support group and to see others getting to their goals.

Something I was told years ago and never listened to until now was you can eat anything you want in moderation.

I now no longer crave crisps (my downfall) cos I know I can have 1 packet and no longer feel I have to hide the packet from everyone and lie to myself!!

I have a medical problem which means I can hardly move at times so I cant exersize and even when I am not having a flare up I cant move my upper arms and sitting standing (ok moving) causes pain but I have to lose weight for an operation to help my problem!

But the point I am trying to make is if you want it bad enough it can be done regardless of what it is - I know cos I have lost a stone in 3 months which might not sound like a lot but considering I cannot move much anymore I am happy with any weight loss.

I say good luck Diamond

Bob I hope to see the pics of you with sweat pouring off you crossing the finish line!!

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Good luck with your weight loss, if your anything like me you'll need it lol

Speaking as someone whos paid more money into weight watchers over about a 15 year period i now feel like i own shares in it, i know how hard it is to diet and whats even harder is keeping it off!!

I am your classic yo yo dieter so big hugs from me :D

over a year ago

karen come here darling and try the peanut diet lol mmmmmmmmmm what a way to lose weight eh wink!!wink!!

xxpeanutxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

The best diet is the "recession diet"

Cant afford to eat.

Have lost 10kg!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Yep the sex diet is the best of all and Karen as you're ready to play again now the pounds will soon fall off as quick as your clothing lol XXX

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Yep the sex diet is the best of all and Karen as you're ready to play again now the pounds will soon fall off as quick as your clothing lol XXX"

Actually that is true ...

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Yep the sex diet is the best of all and Karen as you're ready to play again now the pounds will soon fall off as quick as your clothing lol XXX

Actually that is true ..."

I have a secret weapon to loosing weight quickly. All will be revealed tomorrow evening.

over a year ago

"

Bob I hope to see the pics of you with sweat pouring off you crossing the finish line!!

Shona

x x x "

Loll Shona, I'll be easy to spot because I'll be last, you know, after the roads have been reopened, the council are sweeping away the debris and everybody else has gone home lol, but I'll do it, supposing it's the last thing I do.

I'm running for the Alzheimers Society and my dad died with Alzheimers so I won't allow myself to fail supposing I have to walk the 13 miles ..

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

I wonder if anyone has any plans to try the 'new' over the counter 'wonder' drug Alli?

The consensus seems to be that it does actually work - provided you do the sensible eating and excercising stuff too.

The reported side effects (such as wind, sudden bowel motions, fatty or oily stools, and loose stools) sound horrendous.

over a year ago

"I wonder if anyone has any plans to try the 'new' over the counter 'wonder' drug Alli?

The consensus seems to be that it does actually work - provided you do the sensible eating and excercising stuff too.

The reported side effects (such as wind, sudden bowel motions, fatty or oily stools, and loose stools) sound horrendous."

We know of a particular female who was on a similar kind of drug and she had a meet at her own house and promptly shit herself !!!!!! All as a result of this fat reducing drug she was taking.

No we wern't there at the time thank Christ, but she told us all about it - in fact she seemed quite proud of the fact in a strange kind of way. Christ knows what the poor guy must have thought ..

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I know someone on that drug as well and she has to wear a pad because all the oil that leaks out of her! YUK or what?

If you have got to eat healthily and exercise as well then it is hardly a wonder drug,the commitment is still needed and I wonder if the people that want to take it will be aware of that

over a year ago

"I wonder if anyone has any plans to try the 'new' over the counter 'wonder' drug Alli?

The reported side effects (such as wind, sudden bowel motions, fatty or oily stools, and loose stools) sound horrendous."

but if you do the sensible eating and excercising stuff you will loose weight without a 'wonder pill' lol

Post new Message to Thread