Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bliss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love my daughters I really do but today has been fantastic

Off they went to school this morning and a friends mum collected them and is giving them their tea so I have no idea when I will get them back tonight

I have spent all day in a state of bliss knowing ww3 will not start at 3:30pm the minute they walk thru the front door.

Whats your blissful moment??

Shona

x x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Getting home from a long day at work and taking off my shoes and bra!

Instant relief and relaxation.

over a year ago

mine was at 3.00 when I looked through the window of the school and saw my daughter dancing - she looked so happy

over a year ago

OOOOOOOO thats added to my bliss hun ty I havent worn a bra or shoes all day I have sat here annoying mates on facebook and here wearing my jammies

My glass is full of a nice white wine I have had nibbles and my house is nice and quiet and its not even stupid o'clock

Shona

x x x

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"Getting home from a long day at work and taking off my shoes and bra!

Instant relief and relaxation."

Haha definitely agree with that!

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

opening the bottle of wine, a pouring a large glass to chill when no one else is in the house, and then sitting in silence for a bit...ahhh bliss.

over a year ago

switching the phone off on friday bubbly bath candles , wine , takeaway , kids at grandparents , house to myself ohhhhhhh total bliss

over a year ago

oh yes i forgot watching pineapple dance studios it has me laughing all night just the thing to cheer you up lol

over a year ago

"mine was at 3.00 when I looked through the window of the school and saw my daughter dancing - she looked so happy "

For me thats a teary moment saddo that I am

Everytime I see my girls in a school play or performing with their mates I end up in tears cos Im soo proud of them maybe thats my fault cos I taught them they can do anything if they set their mind to it, and they listened

My eldest is nearly 12 and when I saw pics of her on a school trip covered in mud with the biggest cheesy grin on her face I welled up she looked at me and said "god mum try to act like a grown up" I thought thats my girl

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"mine was at 3.00 when I looked through the window of the school and saw my daughter dancing - she looked so happy

Everytime I see my girls in a school play or performing with their mates I end up in tears cos Im soo proud of them maybe thats my fault cos I taught them they can do anything if they set their mind to it, and they listened

My eldest is nearly 12 and when I saw pics of her on a school trip covered in mud with the biggest cheesy grin on her face I welled up she looked at me and said "god mum try to act like a grown up" I thought thats my girl

Shona

x x x "

Im the exact same ... so Im a proud saddo too

over a year ago

"mine was at 3.00 when I looked through the window of the school and saw my daughter dancing - she looked so happy

Shona

x x x

Im the exact same ... so Im a proud saddo too "

Yet another proud saddo mum here...thinking all moments of true bliss in my life have been connected to my chilren...from thier births..onwards..what a mushy bunch of women..lol..

over a year ago

We are very proud mums well thats my story and Im sticking to it no matter what my daughters say

Shona

x x x

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Whats your blissful moment??

"

Going into work and appealing against my redundancy! that wiped the smile of HR face!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The large vodka im just about to pour

over a year ago

birmingham

"The large vodka im just about to pour "

If you had a small one the bottle wouldn't need replacing so often

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"The large vodka im just about to pour

If you had a small one the bottle wouldn't need replacing so often "

Im not really an alcofrolic you know.........hic

over a year ago

birmingham

"The large vodka im just about to pour

If you had a small one the bottle wouldn't need replacing so often

Im not really an alcofrolic you know.........hic"

Now I know why you went down the M6 the wrong way!

Post new Message to Thread