Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Apple Pies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wanted to make one from scratch this afternoon......but then I realised I'd have to first create the universe

Think I'll just buy the ingredients instead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The universe is expanding dontcha know if you don't get yer skates on yer apples will be somewhere in the Oort Cloud, which is an immense spherical cloud surrounding our solar system and extending approximately 3 light years, about 30 trillion kilometers from the Sun. This vast distance is considered the edge of the Sun's orb of physical, gravitational, or dynamical influence.

So if yer apples get past that and into outer space you can kiss goodbye to yer fookin pie matey!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"The universe is expanding dontcha know if you don't get yer skates on yer apples will be somewhere in the Oort Cloud, which is an immense spherical cloud surrounding our solar system and extending approximately 3 light years, about 30 trillion kilometers from the Sun. This vast distance is considered the edge of the Sun's orb of physical, gravitational, or dynamical influence.

So if yer apples get past that and into outer space you can kiss goodbye to yer fookin pie matey! "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The universe is expanding dontcha know if you don't get yer skates on yer apples will be somewhere in the Oort Cloud, which is an immense spherical cloud surrounding our solar system and extending approximately 3 light years, about 30 trillion kilometers from the Sun. This vast distance is considered the edge of the Sun's orb of physical, gravitational, or dynamical influence.

So if yer apples get past that and into outer space you can kiss goodbye to yer fookin pie matey! "

The secret lies in the core...

Post new Message to Thread