Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Read the flaming profile!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right a rant.. I'm not prone to them so for the ones who know me... Yes I've blown......

Read the flipping profile, if you have you will understand how pissed I get when I see people trying to get in contact with me and they get pissy with me...... No people I will not bite and reply... If you HAD read my profile then you would know why you havnt has a reply.... Don't get narked with me because YOU didn't reply to me as I requested.....

I am Here to swing with like minded people - not people who get pissy because they didn't read my profile....

Right rant over....

Now can someone please tell me why even thought I'm annoyed I still sit here wondering if I havnt explained myself totally!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's it....get it off your chest....I hope it was cathartic

It's really not worth getting worked up about x

over a year ago

It isnt worth getting your hair off over just delete and move on

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Chuckles I know how you feel. I have a key word in my profile somewhere so if they dont put that in the 1st message they send to me then I know they havent been arsed to read my profile. The reply they get from their basic copy and past email is normally "shame you didnt read my profile before you mailed me so no thanks"

I get very fed up with me. They are not really interested in me as a person just another body to shag. Its those who do read that stand a chance of getting a polite reply.

It is very annoying. Only takes a min to read it, but then again when they are sending the same mail to 25 other single fems then can understand they cant be arsed to read. Tough.

My rant over lol

over a year ago

As annoying it is just delete and block like we do.

over a year ago

It really got to me, lol I looked at the start and ooh off I went...lol but it did help...

over a year ago

Done.... And I'm glad I'm calm now lol

over a year ago

"Chuckles I know how you feel. I have a key word in my profile somewhere so if they dont put that in the 1st message they send to me then I know they havent been arsed to read my profile. The reply they get from their basic copy and past email is normally "shame you didnt read my profile before you mailed me so no thanks"

I get very fed up with me. They are not really interested in me as a person just another body to

shag. Its those who do read that stand a chance

of getting a polite reply.

Exactly this is so how I feel, and I have a word too that's why I get annoyed... O

It is very annoying. Only takes a min to read it, but then again when they are sending the same mail to 25 other single fems then can understand they cant be arsed to read. Tough.

My rant over lol"

over a year ago

"Right a rant.. I'm not prone to them so for the ones who know me... Yes I've blown......

Read the flipping profile, if you have you will understand how pissed I get when I see people trying to get in contact with me and they get pissy with me...... No people I will not bite and reply... If you HAD read my profile then you would know why you havnt has a reply.... Don't get narked with me because YOU didn't reply to me as I requested.....

I am Here to swing with like minded people - not people who get pissy because they didn't read my profile....

Right rant over....

Now can someone please tell me why even thought I'm annoyed I still sit here wondering if I havnt explained myself totally!!!!! "

You are funny - we love people, who know what they want and go for that with gusto and guts... Just had to read your profile... lovely! xx

PS You are still here because of lots of frustration (can empathise in a way) but hey, now you said so... you might feel better..

over a year ago

yea why let ppl work u up? just

delete then block them without even

a reply..oh that sounds sence but i

like 2 reply 2 annoy them bck xx

over a year ago

You can see how annoyed I was I replied to the first two people who replied to me and got it wrong!!! No quotes sorry both I

a numptie with this iPhone. And on the whole you are correct I love swinging it's just the odd 1,000 that get to me lol... Oh and blocking is something I hadn't considered bit now, goig to be the block queen!!!!

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

We all have that Chuckles, I re wrote my profile soo many time, the first line in capital letters saying PLEASE READ ALL MY PROFILE etc.. but people still didn't and don't even though I've now got a very short profile text to say I'm NOT meeting at the moment. Just yesterday I had 3 messages all along the lines of ' I know you're not meeting at the moment but I'd like to come over and have some fun with you' or 'I know you are not meeting now but wondered if we could get together for a coffee'!!!!???? I just delete now.

over a year ago

the cut and paste ones i love are those that start ....hi to both of you !!!!!

over a year ago

"We all have that Chuckles, I re wrote my profile soo many time, the first line in capital letters saying PLEASE READ ALL MY PROFILE etc.. but people still didn't and don't even though I've now got a very short profile text to say I'm NOT meeting at the moment. Just yesterday I had 3 messages all along the lines of ' I know you're not meeting at the moment but I'd like to come over and have some fun with you' or 'I know you are not meeting now but wondered if

we could get together for a coffee'!!!!???? I just

delete now. "

it's mad isn't it.. If only they took time they might actually have some fun... Ps fancy a coffee lol sorry couldn't resist it xxx

over a year ago

"the cut and paste ones i love are those that start ....hi to both of you !!!!!"

I hate it when men talk to my boobs before my face too ... Lol

over a year ago

They just look at pics then email,we say on our profile a couple times no friends invites but the amount of invites we get of men with nothing on their profiles is unreal.

over a year ago

"They just look at pics then email,we say on our profile a couple times no friends invites but the amount of invites we get of men with nothing on their profiles is unreal.

"

We tend not to accept invites without some form of contact before.. it smells too much of picture collecting?

over a year ago

"They just look at pics then email,we say on our profile a couple times no friends invites but the amount of invites we get of men with nothing on their profiles is unreal.

We tend not to accept invites without some form of contact before.. it smells too much of picture collecting? "

We dont either,we got wise to that years ago.

They get blocked.

over a year ago

"Right a rant.. I'm not prone to them so for the ones who know me... Yes I've blown......

Right rant over....

Now can someone please tell me why even thought I'm annoyed I still sit here wondering if I havnt explained myself totally!!!!! "

The OP sounds like it's aimed at a specific individual. It's a pity it wasn't sent as a PM to the individual concerned rather than posting it in public. Maybe a PM would have been misconstrued as 'further contact' and yet more 'futher contact' would have ensued. Either way, it's very much a problem with miscommunication an misunderstanding that's at the root of this post.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Hope you feel better! I try to reply to most messages but it must be so frustrating for you when it's really very obvious what your situation is on your profile! We also get loads of friends invites from people we've had no contact with and once from a lady who's profile was very aggressive in a READ MY PROFILE PROPERLY!!!!!! way but she obviously hadn't read ours! Z

over a year ago

I had a message from a lady not so long ago, was a one liner which at the end in capitals said 'actually read my profile before messaging back'.

I gently pointed out that she was well outside my age range and that my profile listed 'safe sex' where as hers stated bareback only... so perhaps she should have read mine too.

She did me the favour of blocking me after that

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"I had a message from a lady not so long ago, was a one liner which at the end in capitals said 'actually read my profile before messaging back'.

I gently pointed out that she was well outside my age range and that my profile listed 'safe sex' where as hers stated bareback only... so perhaps she should have read mine too.

She did me the favour of blocking me after that "

I love the arsy first messages its fun thinking how to reply in a quirky way

over a year ago

ach we would moan if we got no mail!!

iv had 3 this mornin from way out my age range and i just dont reply if they get pissie about it i point out the bit at bottom says replies wont be sent if not interested!

lifes full of chancers and head nippers so why should here be any different!! onwards and upwards!! xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Chuckles.....change your profile header from female looking for fun to not playing until august'it may make some difference,then again it might not

Post new Message to Thread