Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight Talking or Not ?????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What kind of person are you ... ??

A straight talker who doesn't mince their words - calls a spade a spade and to hell with the consequences ?

or

Someone who is woolly and fluffy and says what they think that other people want to hear ?

Personally I (Bob) am a straight talker - "blunt to the point of being rude" as I was once described. But I say what I think (and feel) and am quite happy to be like that.

Many people don't care much for my blunt honesty and others respect me for it, but hey ho, no one is ever left in any doubt how I feel about a subject.

How about you ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

good question...

when I was first in the scene I think I tried not to upset anyone with what I said... but then I realised that isn't really me

now though... I just tell it like i see it....I don't care who hates me now.... mind you I get no meets now either!!! lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We tend to speak our minds but on the odd occasion we find sign language helps. Missus Sin being an expert in pugilism has helped us no end for those awkward meets.

over a year ago

Yep ...im a straight talker too, no bullshit. If they dont like it i aint gonna lose no sleep over it. After all i know what i dont want and we all have a choice.

over a year ago

i tend to hold back as i dont like to offend people. maybe one day i will learn to speak my mind.

;)

over a year ago

I speak my mind but "brutal" honesty has never been my style

By *omeo87Man
over a year ago

Birmingham / Sao Paulo / Doha

I reckon its better to be truthful and straight to the point, even if it is a bit harsh, rather than leading people along...

over a year ago

lmao@kitty..met ya n i KNOW the truth! xxx

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Happy has no Inner monolog and says exactly what he thinks, before he realizes he even said it..

Wiggles is alot more diplomatic, often clearing up the mess happy makes :P

over a year ago

We are both as up front with folk as possible.However,this doesn't mean we don't use tact and diplomacy wherever possible.Afterall,theres little to be gained by being rude and hurting others feelings if it can be avoided.

XXXX

over a year ago

"Happy has no Inner monolog and says exactly what he thinks, before he realizes he even said it..

Wiggles is alot more diplomatic, often clearing up the mess happy makes :P"

Aries ?

over a year ago

"What kind of person are you ... ??

A straight talker who doesn't mince their words - calls a spade a spade and to hell with the consequences ?

or

Someone who is woolly and fluffy and says what they think that other people want to hear ?

Personally I (Bob) am a straight talker - "blunt to the point of being rude" as I was once described. But I say what I think (and feel) and am quite happy to be like that.

Many people don't care much for my blunt honesty and others respect me for it, but hey ho, no one is ever left in any doubt how I feel about a subject.

How about you ???

"

So, that is why you told me to "fuck off you pervy bastard and keep away from you wife or I will rip your knackers off!"....I thought you were just playing hard to get!

over a year ago

Dammit Jeza you've seen right through me - you bitch !!

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

Both... i find that talking different ways to different people works best, I think i can usually find common interest and connections through something failey quickly, so i like to think i am a good reader of people and thier personality type (In general first impression terms)... So I think it is important to follow the right things that make you connect, wether it be advice, sexual innuendo... Anything else at all... just follow it and try to mix things up so the conversation stays new and freash.

Peace xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I will say it how it is. I tell the truth, i won't bullshit anyone but i do like to think i say it in a fluffy way. Unless of cause someone has pissed me off then i have been told i can be quite cutting lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Oh and i also like to be told straight but in a nice way.

over a year ago

You know personally where you stand when being honest with others in a friendly & cordial manner on here.

Pity the majority of em up here don't seem to have inherited that particular gene yet but we'll get there someday;)

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

"You know personally where you stand when being honest with others in a friendly & cordial manner on here.

Pity the majority of em up here don't seem to have inherited that particular gene yet but we'll get there someday;)"

wow sounds like a war zone in here... Girls put your madnhood mouthgards in tehehe

I hope it all works out... people are usually just missunderstod

Peace folks

x

over a year ago

im a very straight talker who doesn't mince my words an ppl who know me..knows that 2 well xx

over a year ago

im a straight talker who doesn't mince my words either lol wat u see with me is wat u get..u know were u stand with me xx

over a year ago

"im a straight talker who doesn't mince my words either lol wat u see with me is wat u get..u know were u stand with me xx"

as of the above to

very straight talker

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

"im a straight talker who doesn't mince my words either lol wat u see with me is wat u get..u know were u stand with me xx

as of the above to

very straight talker"

But there is surely a time and a place to bite your tingue? lol

Just adding things lol

later

over a year ago

Depends fully on the situation..

If needed very blunt to the point and to hell with.. But and its a big big but genuinely hate to upset people just for upsettings sake... Tend to let people get away with more than they should at the start but stop anything getting out of hand..

over a year ago

I find it hard to say anything, either straight to the point or fluffy, crippled as I am with shyness. Redhot will testify to that

over a year ago

"I find it hard to say anything, either straight to the point or fluffy, crippled as I am with shyness. Redhot will testify to that"

Yeahhhh right !! And we have the pics to prove the shyness lmfao

over a year ago

"im a straight talker who doesn't mince my words either lol wat u see with me is wat u get..u know were u stand with me xx

as of the above to

very straight talker

But there is surely a time and a place to bite your tingue? lol

Just adding things lol

_dsr wat u saying ive 2 bite my tounge lol xx

later"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I like your new avator stunna. Best use of an ironbru can lol

over a year ago

"I like your new avator stunna. Best use of an ironbru can lol"

Iron Brew - It's made from Girrrrrders

over a year ago

I tend to try to be diplomatic. There's nothing wrong with being honest but without being a prick about it.

I keep hearing people saying how they are straight talking and speak their mind, but in truth they are just tactless, insensitive and rude. They also hate it when other people treat them the same way.

People who 'speak their minds' often seem to have the least useful input.

See. How diplomatic was all that?!

over a year ago

"I tend to try to be diplomatic. There's nothing wrong with being honest but without being a prick about it.

I keep hearing people saying how they are straight talking and speak their mind, but in truth they are just tactless, insensitive and rude. They also hate it when other people treat them the same way.

People who 'speak their minds' often seem to have the least useful input.

See. How diplomatic was all that?! "

Very diplomatic but I think that the last paragraph is bollox and unproven

over a year ago

Just my own experience.

over a year ago

"I find it hard to say anything, either straight to the point or fluffy, crippled as I am with shyness. Redhot will testify to that

Yeahhhh right !! And we have the pics to prove the shyness lmfao "

Hmm, yes you do, and how horny are they? The fact remains that not only are we the shyest couple in Christdendom, we are also the most inarticulate.

Actually, that's bollox, we're just scared of Madchick, Diamond, and anyone who doesn't squirt!

Heehee

over a year ago

"I like your new avator stunna. Best use of an ironbru can lol"

mmmmmm im thirsty i love the taste of iron brew mmmm

xxpeanutxx

over a year ago

You'll never do it Peanut lol...

over a year ago

"You'll never do it Peanut lol..."

well theres always tomorrow or the nxt day or the nxt lol ive all the time in the world

peanut

over a year ago

lol... your worse than having to keep an eye on the posse now pmsl...

over a year ago

"lol... your worse than having to keep an eye on the posse now pmsl..."

lol im like an adult with ADHD lol

peanut

Post new Message to Thread