Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Man of Leisure

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just found out that the contract I was working on has been shelved and the next one doesn't start until June so my boss has put me on stand down on full pay until then as he can't risk me finding another job. I'm now a man of liesure for the next three months, cool huh lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

You lucky bugger, enjoy!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Enjoy

over a year ago

"You lucky bugger, enjoy! "

I know full well that Siren will get used to me being around (I work away a lot) and it'll be 'can you do this' or 'that needs doing too' - which is fair enough, it's my house too - but when I eventually go back to work she'll have to do some of the things herself. I could just laze around and do sod all so that she doesn't get lulled into a false sense of relaxation.

over a year ago

"You lucky bugger, enjoy!

I know full well that Siren will get used to me being around (I work away a lot) and it'll be 'can you do this' or 'that needs doing too' - which is fair enough, it's my house too - but when I eventually go back to work she'll have to do some of the things herself. I could just laze around and do sod all so that she doesn't get lulled into a false sense of relaxation. "

Mrs stu stops speaking to me if i do that, or if she thinks i've been doing that......is worth it sometimes for the peace and quiet....off for a lie down

over a year ago

"

Mrs stu stops speaking to me if i do that, or if she thinks i've been doing that......is worth it sometimes for the peace and quiet....off for a lie down "

If she thinks you've been doing that?

If ya gonna be hung ya might as well be guilty hehehe

over a year ago

Humph and i was getting ta like ya lol xx

over a year ago

"Humph and i was getting ta like ya lol xx "

Hey, I would much rather be out there, working nights, away from home, contributing to society, spending money on booze coz I'm bored... er... nah, I wouldn't really, I'm quite happy to pay my taxes from the comfort of my living room for a couple of months lol.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've just found out that the contract I was working on has been shelved and the next one doesn't start until June so my boss has put me on stand down on full pay until then as he can't risk me finding another job. I'm now a man of liesure for the next three months, cool huh lol "
more perving time then huh???

over a year ago

"I've just found out that the contract I was working on has been shelved and the next one doesn't start until June so my boss has put me on stand down on full pay until then as he can't risk me finding another job. I'm now a man of liesure for the next three months, cool huh lol more perving time then huh??? "

Absodefolutely!!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

No Fair!!! Come and do my ironing if you get bored x

over a year ago

"No Fair!!! Come and do my ironing if you get bored x "

Ironing is fer gurls!! Bleeeurgh! I wouldn't even know how to fill one up with steam.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"No Fair!!! Come and do my ironing if you get bored x

Ironing is fer gurls!! Bleeeurgh! I wouldn't even know how to fill one up with steam. "

I just put water in mine and as if by magic steam comes out

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

feck, you're supposed to put water in them - neither wonder I've gone through 8 this year!!!

over a year ago

I normally put my dirty clothes in the wash basket and they miraculously reappear in my wardrobe a few days later.. all clean and pressed. Fookin amazing what Tefal can do these days!

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Thought they made frying pans ??????? You a chef too a man of many talents I see

Post new Message to Thread