Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Heels for Hire

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Someone at work clipped an article out of a newspaper for me the other day about a company that hires out designer shoes for a week at a time for those of us unfortunate enough not to be able to afford a pair of Jimmy Choos.

At first i thought ewwwwwwww - all those feet in the shoes but now i am thinking that i have several weddings coming up this year and how great it would be to rock up in some killer heels

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Hey that sounds like a good idea actually!!!!!

And they must have to keep em clean and in good condition - otherwise wouldnt trade.

Go fer it, gotta compete with the bride somehow!!! LOL

over a year ago

evesham

had a little look on the website and they treat all the shoes to UV light which apparently kills all bacteria etc

Saw some wicked Alexander McQueen ones on there for £60 a week

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have heard about companies who rent out handbags so I suppose its not that big a leap from designer bags to designer shoes, but like you I think ewwwww other peoples feet have been in them first.

If like me you wear shoes with no socks, and in heels I only ever wear stockings which look fab but offer no protection from fungi and such like means I wouldnt rent shoes.

Last time I borrowed a pair of shoes of a mate I ended up with a verucca cos she wore the shoes with no socks and didnt warn me, I then wore then with stockings and hey presto bloody sore foot for days til I showed my mother and found out my mate was a minging cow for not telling me

Now I have refused to either lend or borrow shoes for about 15 years.

Shona

x x x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

hang on one cotton picking minute..........let me see if i got this right, you have to give them back??????????????????????????????????

over a year ago

"hang on one cotton picking minute..........let me see if i got this right, you have to give them back?????????????????????????????????? "

vapour salts for femme please first aider!! xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"hang on one cotton picking minute..........let me see if i got this right, you have to give them back??????????????????????????????????

vapour salts for femme please first aider!! xx"

its just not right i tell ya....im hyperventilating here

over a year ago

"hang on one cotton picking minute..........let me see if i got this right, you have to give them back??????????????????????????????????

vapour salts for femme please first aider!! xxits just not right i tell ya....im hyperventilating here "

and a paper bag too.... and maybe some diazepam calm her down!! xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

vapour salts for femme please first aider!! xxits just not right i tell ya....im hyperventilating here

and a paper bag too.... and maybe some diazepam calm her down!! xx"

its made feel quite ill , how can people give em back thats what i want to know!!!

over a year ago

evesham

vapour salts for femme please first aider!! xxits just not right i tell ya....im hyperventilating here

and a paper bag too.... and maybe some diazepam calm her down!! xxits made feel quite ill , how can people give em back thats what i want to know!!! "

cos then you can hre some new ones

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and a paper bag too.... and maybe some diazepam calm her down!! xxits made feel quite ill , how can people give em back thats what i want to know!!!

cos then you can hre some new ones "

nooooooooooooooooo YOU BUY NEW ONES!!!!, then you buy some more !!!! you dont hire!!! i feel ill i may need to lie down

over a year ago

she more traumatised by this than the one man one cup thread!! xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"she more traumatised by this than the one man one cup thread!! xx"
oh things stuffed up arses iv seen all sorts, but giving back shoes...im shocked lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Can you have them sent to an anon PO box

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"she more traumatised by this than the one man one cup thread!! xxoh things stuffed up arses iv seen all sorts, but giving back shoes...im shocked lol "

Large scotch????

over a year ago

Can you imagine the same service for men.

"Hey, fuckface, where'd ya get the killer doc martens?"

"Ah, some twat on the web is hiring them out."

"Well don't you go booting anyone's head in wearing someone else's shoes, it just ain't right mate."

Post new Message to Thread