Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

you cant win

Jump to newest

By *ord and lady OP   Couple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

we have on our profile that we wont meet non smokers and the amount of guys that have said,i like a fag with a drink,go to the fuckin pub then and the guys that actually say they smoke but say on there profile that they dont smoke.billy liar doesnt have a look in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You mean there’s actually people on here who tell fibs

over a year ago

"we have on our profile that we wont meet non smokers and the amount of guys that have said,i like a fag with a drink,go to the fuckin pub then and the guys that actually say they smoke but say on there profile that they dont smoke.billy liar doesnt have a look in "

I'm lost here... you won't meet non smokers but when a smoker tells you he likes a fag you tell him to go to the fucking pub (where you CAN'T smoke btw, been a rule for a while now)

over a year ago

hmm think there are plenty of folk that smoke on here , problem is especially when it comes to guys , i think meets are much harder to come by so maybe some not all will adjust their stories or whatever to suit . iv met with non smokers and smokers and if it says not meeting smokers generally ill leave it no point in kidding myself or anyone else on that i didnae smoke lol but i think i get what the op is saying here , im not sure of you can maybe search for smokers or non smokers , best advice i can give is just search away and see who does smoke and does interest you and does meet your criteria etc etc no much i know apologies , but best of luck .

over a year ago

It clearly states on my profile that i smoke, im a considerate smoker, but i do smoke. Why then do i get "wouldnt meet smokers" messaging me and when i message back that i do smoke, i get "never say never" either one meets smokers or one doesnt

over a year ago

"It clearly states on my profile that i smoke, im a considerate smoker, but i do smoke. Why then do i get "wouldnt meet smokers" messaging me and when i message back that i do smoke, i get "never say never" either one meets smokers or one doesnt "

I tend to find if there's anything on a profile that isn't correct, this is the the thing that is most likely to be wrong i.e. they just didn't bother to check it and change it

over a year ago

Doesn’t matter if there’s a search for smokers or non-smokers, think the OP has now realised that some people will say anything to get a meet

Post new Message to Thread