Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Selfish little bitch!

Jump to newest

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

Have the day off and just having an hour relaxing - put Jeremy Kyle on and the stupid cow on now is doing my head in! Going to turn it off!!! Anyone else watching it? Z

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/10 13:53:31]

over a year ago

errrrr....nope

over a year ago

"Have the day off and just having an hour relaxing - put Jeremy Kyle on and the stupid cow on now is doing my head in! Going to turn it off!!! Anyone else watching it? Z"

Watched the 9.30 show...she is more distured than she looks...and boy is she a piece of work...keep watching ..!!!

over a year ago

Had it on this morning,turned it off after 10 mins lol

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Had it on this morning,turned it off after 10 mins lol"

Makes me so mad - she must be disturbed and needs help so shouldn't be too hard if thats the case - Z

over a year ago

"Have the day off and just having an hour relaxing - put Jeremy Kyle on and the stupid cow on now is doing my head in! Going to turn it off!!! Anyone else watching it? Z

Watched the 9.30 show...she is more distured than she looks...and boy is she a piece of work...keep watching ..!!! "

Turns out she isn't pregnant at all...but needs a shrink big time...Jeremy Vile is exploiting some really ill people...car crash viewing...and fascination of the horrble...but strangely commpulsive viewing... need to speak to Graham his "genius" councellor to wean me off...6 months all expenses paid at the Priory might "cure" me..

over a year ago

yer we all ways watching last weds my hubby brother was on there so waiting for the second show as there a lie test been done lol

over a year ago

Watching it in passing and you just realise how dysfunctional we have become, hell of a job to change such attitudes, sadly

over a year ago

Hey Zoe quick switch channels to ITV2 Judge Judy is on pmsl

Enough said

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I also call it car crash television. Didnt see it this morning but talk about making mountains out of mole hills. Ive never seen such ugly people in all my life and the clothes they wear. If thats there best outfits for television god knows what they wear any other time. I just feell blessed there not my neighbours lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

LOL @ ugly people!!!!

My god they so ARE too!!!

Its even more scary that even tho its "just tv" that people actually really DO exist!!!!

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I know someone who was cornered into going onto the programme and she hated every minute. She turned up in what she thought would be OK but they made her change into something that her look like a tramp. When she was waiting to go, the production team were deliberately making her laugh by cracking jokes and making her look like something she wasn`t and so on, all sorts of tricks to bring a side of you that probably doen`t exist. Yes, there are some on there that quite frankly want a good kick up arse, but not all of them.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

It's beyond me why people want to hang their washing out in public It's very clear, a great many of JK guests come from an insecure background / abusive relationship, I actually feel sorry for some of his guests Mind you, him shouting and balling doesn't help

Post new Message to Thread