Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Condoms - size question?

Jump to newest

By *ickens Cider OP   Man
over a year ago

taunton

I'm not bless with the longest willy in the world... okay! But I clearly make up for the shortness in width or girth yeah?!

I just can't completely unroll a condom and therefore my thickness and the remaining rolled up bit conflict!? And almost becomes a very tight cock ring in effect... Which half kills me and knock the stuffing out on my poor little fella!?

So are there differing width ones made my anybody... Extra sized ones just seem to further mock my length even further... lol : P

So I'm after a wider fit really... Any advice... Brands... Or styles within the brand... Just find it hard to ask the pretty girl in Boots... Excuse me but I need wider fitting ones with the extra piss take length... Would you know which ones I need love...

Hell that's not going to happen... tee hee

suggestion on a forum post please...

Cheers folks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How about a tea-cosy?

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Sure do an XXL range that have always been reliable but i don't know if they do a short version. Check them out or order a packet to try.

over a year ago

taunton

What ask the girl Boots for a tea cosy!! Is that code for wide dumpy condoms then?? Interesting brand name... I like it could go far... Hold on love let me slip on me tea cosy before I give you one... lol

over a year ago

taunton

Is that "Sure" the mens brand... Do they do condoms then... Cool I'll check that out on goggle a minute..

over a year ago

"What ask the girl Boots for a tea cosy!! "

Think debenhams or some other home store might do 'em... not sure about boots

over a year ago

taunton

I need shorter... Wider condoms... not a teapot cosy can get me baby sister to get one on her staff discount in debenhams if I need one of those... lol

I know I'll buy femidoms and the woman will had to lump it... Ha Ha

God does anybody know a counter top brand I can buy that'll fit the bill.. Well be cock isn't call bill but you know I mean...

over a year ago

Sorry I'll stop taking the pish now... as you can see I have no fooking idea!

Maybe ask your doctor? Or just go round all the brand home sites. Tried trojan yet by any chance?

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Is that "Sure" the mens brand... Do they do condoms then... Cool I'll check that out on goggle a minute.. "

The XXL is a good condom, not sure if they do shorter lengths but they are generous in girth and never had one tear so worth looking into.

over a year ago

taunton

I'll have a google later I think... Just thought someone might of gone "bing" these are what you need... Just look a bit of a twat stood by the condom shelf reading every damn box trying see what is what?

Not like you can try them on in changing room like you can in marks and sparks... lol

don't worry about the humour guys or girls

me best idea so far is a femidom and take the piss while she struggles to stuff 15 square foot of rubber up her pussy... At least she'll get the sense of be filled by something bigger than it is... What with all the rubber stuff up there and me poking at it like a kango hammer?!

Oh gid this is making me laugh... I should stop and check back to see if I get any further than a tea cosy suggestion.... Oh boy!! It's bring tears to my eyes... lmao

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"What ask the girl Boots for a tea cosy!!

Think debenhams or some other home store might do 'em... not sure about boots "

Boots.... arf..... he wants to slip it in, not kick it in!!!

over a year ago

Try getting a pack of different brands from internet outlets like LoveHoney and see if they suit.

over a year ago

If you go to condomania they do a made to measure range, at no extra cost

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Go into the local branch of Boots, get your winkle out and ask the assistant to measure you up....But promise you won't get the hump if and when she laughs uncontrollably at your endowement.

It's not her fault, in all likelyhood she will have seen far bigger.

over a year ago

"If you go to condomania they do a made to measure range, at no extra cost "

I had an ex who got his there. Log onto the site and download the "fitkit" you print it out and you get the correct size for you. Hope this helps.

By *riapus4uMan
over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

I know exactly what you mean about 'strangulation' of your dong using normal condoms. I used to use a Swedish make Okodo that I used to get from a shop in Sheffield that has now closed. Having done some trial & error buys, I now use Trojan Magnum XL's-they are a perfect fit for me.

A good site for checking sizes before you buy is:

http://www.britishcondoms.co.uk

Go on the site, pick out individual condoms, then click on 'more product info' & that give's you the sizes, brilliant. You don't have to buy from there as they can be a bit pricey. Just noticed they now do a range called 'My Size@, look intersting.

Let us know how you got on.

*message above removed due to typo's.

over a year ago

Let me see it.....I'll give you my own measuring to fit service!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"I'm not bless with the longest willy in the world... okay! But I clearly make up for the shortness in width or girth yeah?!

I just can't completely unroll a condom and therefore my thickness and the remaining rolled up bit conflict!? And almost becomes a very tight cock ring in effect... Which half kills me and knock the stuffing out on my poor little fella!?

So are there differing width ones made my anybody... Extra sized ones just seem to further mock my length even further... lol : P

So I'm after a wider fit really... Any advice... Brands... Or styles within the brand... Just find it hard to ask the pretty girl in Boots... Excuse me but I need wider fitting ones with the extra piss take length... Would you know which ones I need love...

Cheers folks!

"

I couldnt possible help until I had personally had a damn good check by hand to measure your thickness lol.

Actually I used to meet a guy with a damn good thickness of his dick and we used to have amazing sex as the feeling of being filled completely was amazing. nRegardless of his lenght as he was average lenght. Not sure if your saying its average length which is fab or if your on the shorter side but either way a damn good girth is not to be complained at so hope you get yourself sorted out.

Fruit xx

over a year ago

taunton

Downloaded the fitkit... amazing looks like fun measuring yourself to... um... I wonder waht size I'll be...

over a year ago

taunton

"I'm not bless with the longest willy in the world... okay! But I clearly make up for the shortness in width or girth yeah?!

awe Fruit... I love you babe... you'd be very welcome to help measure me with the downloaded fitkit... I need to be nice n hard to be measured... beed to be aroused can you help?

Cheers folks!

I couldnt possible help until I had personally had a damn good check by hand to measure your thickness lol.

Actually I used to meet a guy with a damn good thickness of his dick and we used to have amazing sex as the feeling of being filled completely was amazing. nRegardless of his lenght as he was average lenght. Not sure if your saying its average length which is fab or if your on the shorter side but either way a damn good girth is not to be complained at so hope you get yourself sorted out.

Fruit xx"

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I'm a sucker for tryign different types, fits and brands (gotta know what works best) - and I must say, I'm loving the Botts range of "Skyn" condoms (wrapper is black on one side, gold on the other)

- slim, trim, and ready to go in!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"I'm a sucker for tryign different types, fits and brands (gotta know what works best) - and I must say, I'm loving the Botts range of "Skyn" condoms (wrapper is black on one side, gold on the other)

- slim, trim, and ready to go in!"

Slim, trim and ready to go in. that is the best quote ever. I LOVE it pmsl xxx

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/10 12:29:23]

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I'm a sucker for tryign different types, fits and brands (gotta know what works best) - and I must say, I'm loving the Botts range of "Skyn" condoms (wrapper is black on one side, gold on the other)

- slim, trim, and ready to go in!"

Botts have a website and will send out samples

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There are plenty of condoms available in wider sizes… so once you have the width sorted out I have a suggestion to help with the excess length of the sheath. Before you put the condom on, unroll approx 3-4 inches of the condom, tie a knot in the unrolled length and then put the condom on to unroll the remainder.

over a year ago

I had some freebies come today...

the new mates ones that apparantly feel like your not wearing one at all .???

over a year ago

Our littleun will be coming off bottled milk soon, I could send ya the teats we won't need anymore if ya like, all you gotta do is seal the end up with a lighter to make them watertight.

Post new Message to Thread