Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

opposites attract

Jump to newest

By *omer47 OP   Man
over a year ago

leigh

who was it that said opposites attract?...people on here seem to want YOUNG,FIT,HUNG MALES WITH STAMINA.

so if your OLD\MATURE,NOT FIT,OR MASCULINE,NOT HUNG & NO STAMINA,you dont seem to be wanted,get many,(if any),messages,or replies...............so how can opposites attract?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I beg to differ about peeps seem to want young, fit, VWE males with stamina.

The more decerning amongst us look rate personalities and value good attitude above physical attributes.

over a year ago

I'm hoping opposites do attract cos I'm looking to date Judith Keppler from 'Eggheads'.

over a year ago

As has been said, some of us prefer a personality, being young, fit and with stamina counts for nothing as ive a 60 yr old thats unfit and smokes yet has the stamina, rock hard within minutes

Besides having had kids and not the slim fit toned person i used to be (i wish ) I would feel inadequate and fatter than i already am next to them

over a year ago

"who was it that said opposites attract?...people on here seem to want YOUNG,FIT,HUNG MALES WITH STAMINA.

so if your OLD\MATURE,NOT FIT,OR MASCULINE,NOT HUNG & NO STAMINA,you dont seem to be wanted,get many,(if any),messages,or replies...............so how can opposites attract? "

Well my partner & I are mostly complete opposites (tho same sex). He is tall dark n hairy, Im blond smooth & not as tall. I'm Top, he's Bottom. He likes em hung, Im not so fussed.

Sure we like young fit hotties, but age personality & stimulation from other areas appeal too.

Don't get too down bud... I'm sure there's someone on here looking for ya.

By *eppoch1970Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

For me, opposites do not work. So people who are users, or have "dominant" personalities do not get invited into my life, whether as friends or "gentlemen callers". I've had enough of mind games and manipulative people in relationships that I am not going to have it happen in what is laughably called on these websites "fun".

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I beg to differ about peeps seem to want young, fit, VWE males with stamina.

The more decerning amongst us look rate personalities and value good attitude above physical attributes. "

well said can always tell a lady with class xx

over a year ago

i dont go for YOUNG,FIT,HUNG MALES WITH STAMINA.

i go 4 looks im shallow

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"i dont go for YOUNG,FIT,HUNG MALES WITH STAMINA.

i go 4 looks im shallow "

over a year ago

Au contraire...although my playmates are usually my own age, they are all super fit and toned. Today I had fun with my "toy", young, fit, toned, gorgeous.

Did either of us care about my wobbly, saggy bits?!!

A rock hard cock was answer enough!!

By *erekduvallCouple
over a year ago

swansea

"who was it that said opposites attract?...people on here seem to want YOUNG,FIT,HUNG MALES WITH STAMINA.

so if your OLD\MATURE,NOT FIT,OR MASCULINE,NOT HUNG & NO STAMINA,you dont seem to be wanted,get many,(if any),messages,or replies...............so how can opposites attract? "

Exactly

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

I understand exactly what you mean, I had exactly the same last night / this morning...and it gets better each time..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im more of a personality person. My boyfriend is years older but my playmates tend to be younger. Its not planned that way it just happens. Looks do play a small part as you have to find someone attractive but i would sooner have an average looking guy with a great personality than drop dead gorgeous and shit personality

Post new Message to Thread