Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mother's Day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hope all you very special ladies are being treated tomorrow and wish you a great day......why am i doing this you ask. Lol karma forgot to post my card oooopps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just been out with my mum. Im not a cheap skate but we both prefer bunches of flowers rather than bouquets as you get ripped off so i bought her 5 big bunches of different flowers. But she gets two mothers days as my sister lives in belguim and they dont celebrate it until may i think it is

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well i dont have my mom around anymore

So gonna wish everyone elses moms a happy day

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

to all the mums have a great day xx

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Well i dont have my mom around anymore

So gonna wish everyone elses moms a happy day "

yep mines gone to been to see her today

over a year ago

im very lucky i still have my mum ...shes had 7 heart attacks and 2 heart by passes in the last 30 years so i think im double lucky that she is still around ...we go cruising every year and she pays for the lot !! how lucky am i to have her in my life .. i expect ill get the phone call tomorrow from my own kids who will have forgotten to send the card with the big cheque in it yet again !!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

My sons a crafty bugger he came to see me wednesday half way between my birthday and mothers day lol. Im also very lucky to have my mum even if noone believes shes my mum lol.

over a year ago

"My sons a crafty bugger he came to see me wednesday half way between my birthday and mothers day lol. Im also very lucky to have my mum even if noone believes shes my mum lol."

no one beleieves im my sons mum either !! which is lovely ...and how lucky is my daughter its her birthday on mothers day ..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"My sons a crafty bugger he came to see me wednesday half way between my birthday and mothers day lol. Im also very lucky to have my mum even if noone believes shes my mum lol.

no one beleieves im my sons mum either !! which is lovely ...and how lucky is my daughter its her birthday on mothers day ..

"

My 40th was the day before mothers day which was nice. When i was ill my mum used to take my son to school and everyone thought she was his mum lol

over a year ago

My girls are taking me out tomorrow, good to see them all together!

over a year ago

"My sons a crafty bugger he came to see me wednesday half way between my birthday and mothers day lol. Im also very lucky to have my mum even if noone believes shes my mum lol.

My 40th was the day before mothers day which was nice. When i was ill my mum used to take my son to school and everyone thought she was his mum lol"

i regularly get taken for my grandkids mum ! the nine year old always puts people straight !! but my daughter is 31 and looks like a teenager still even after 3 kids so we must have good genes !

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

My 40th was the day before mothers day which was nice. When i was ill my mum used to take my son to school and everyone thought she was his mum lol"

your never 40

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

My 40th was the day before mothers day which was nice. When i was ill my mum used to take my son to school and everyone thought she was his mum lol

i regularly get taken for my grandkids mum ! the nine year old always puts people straight !! but my daughter is 31 and looks like a teenager still even after 3 kids so we must have good genes !"

levis ?

over a year ago

my kids are at their dad;s on the weekend..if I get anything it would be from my ex mother in law from the kids...lol..My mum is in Canada but I will get to spend the Canadian mother's day with her in may when she is over for a visit

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

My 40th was the day before mothers day which was nice. When i was ill my mum used to take my son to school and everyone thought she was his mum lol your never 40 "

lmao your right im not 40 im bloody 45

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

You only ever get one Mum!

over a year ago

It's a fecking rip off ...

Flowers at Adsa normally 3-5 quid - this week 10 quid.

I'm not mean or anything like that, think the world of me old Mother, but we are having the piss taken out of us big style.

Yes I know we have the choice to buy stuff or not, but it looks a bit shitty if we don't ...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"It's a fecking rip off ...

Flowers at Adsa normally 3-5 quid - this week 10 quid.

I'm not mean or anything like that, think the world of me old Mother, but we are having the piss taken out of us big style.

Yes I know we have the choice to buy stuff or not, but it looks a bit shitty if we don't ... "

My sister got married twice once on christmas eve for the offical paperwork and then at the ice palace in finland on valentines day. They never celebrate their anniversary until the week after valentines day

over a year ago

My daughters bought me a lovely ornament - Dream Fairy by Nemisis Now for my new display case.

I get a new one each Mothers day and birthday, but the girls didnt pick this one hubby did but he knows I love it, it even has a tiny little red heart tattoo in the same place I have one

And tomorrow I will get my breakfast in bed (as every year) and to honest that means more, cos both girls decided what Im having.

BUT not the year I got:

chocolate spread on toast - with butter

Chocolate milk in my coffee

Chocolate milk in my cereal

Hubby only just managed to stop her from adding chocolate spread to my scrambled eggs

Dont you just love 6 year olds idea of breakfast

Shona

x x x

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

My 40th was the day before mothers day which was nice. When i was ill my mum used to take my son to school and everyone thought she was his mum lol your never 40

lmao your right im not 40 im bloody 45 "

never

over a year ago

I never get a Mother's Day card. Ever.

Post new Message to Thread