Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

banning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why is it that friends of the mods in the chatrooms get off from banning when they start the shit n people like me who defend themselves get banned

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

cos that how we roll

Reply privately

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

life is never fair! LoL

I fully back the mods and admin!

can I join the in club please

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" why is it that friends of the mods in the chatrooms get off from banning when they start the shit n people like me who defend themselves get banned"

thought this was an adult site, seems very childish to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quite simply ..... they don't !

Everyone is treat the same, however if you feel that a mod is acting innapropriately feel free to report it, via the mods profile 'REPORT' link, to Admin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In fact, Miss Chatty, be my bestest friend and I'll ban you next time your in chat - just to prove that it's true

Reply privately

over a year ago

The OP has a point. I've seen trigger happy mods in there myself which is why I only go in chat very late at night when the power mad little hitlers have gone to bed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quite simply they do! I would take issue regarding favouritism on here. There is an element of it and it’s apparent to many on here and in chat. Yes you can report but it doesn’t seem to have any effect with certain individuals and the feedback from admin is almost non-existent as many will know but I think you will find that people won’t shout up on this point for fear of being marked as subversive.

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I don't know about the chat rooms but haven't noticed any favouritism in the forums - I think that if you cross the line regardless of who you are, you're treated accordingly. Z

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Quite simply they do! I would take issue regarding favouritism on here. There is an element of it and it’s apparent to many on here and in chat. Yes you can report but it doesn’t seem to have any effect with certain individuals and the feedback from admin is almost non-existent as many will know but I think you will find that people won’t shout up on this point for fear of being marked as subversive."

Believe me - if there are any complaints with regard to the conduct of mods, it does feed back to us.

I can vouch for it personally, I've had my arse kicked on more than one occasion from the site owners, so for those of you who think mods can do as they please without being brought to boot - you could not be further from the truth.

And for those who regard 'some' mods as 'power crazy hitlers' (thought it was a little while before that phrase got brought into play) if you think that any mod is acting in an inappropriate manner then, as I've already said - report him/her and it will be looked at and dealt with.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If you have any feedback good or bad about any mods on any part of the site, then the site owner welcomes feedback, good or bad.

If you click on the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page and then the sixth option down the list you can send your feedback from there.

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"The OP has a point. I've seen trigger happy mods in there myself which is why I only go in chat very late at night when the power mad little hitlers have gone to bed. "

Not been in there for quite a while now and when I did, I would tend to just watch..... I've certainly seen a bit of baiting going on and it did tend to be the new bear being booted rather than the manky dog.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only last night, a mod friend had to ban one of his closest friends for behaviour that seemed inappropriate to others in chat, even though they both knew it was just joking about.

Reply privately