Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Come Dine With Me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone elses "swingdar" flickering as far as Ascot Sarah, the blonde on this weeks episodes,was concerned?

If she isn't a swinger,which would surprise me,she should be!

XXXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Anyone elses "swingdar" flickering as far as Ascot Sarah, the blonde on this weeks episodes,was concerned?

XXXX"

Is Ascot Sarah her username?

Off to do a search now, then Ill message her and see if she wants to make dinner cos I cant be arsed...

over a year ago

"Anyone elses "swingdar" flickering as far as Ascot Sarah, the blonde on this weeks episodes,was concerned?

XXXX

Is Ascot Sarah her username?

Off to do a search now, then Ill message her and see if she wants to make dinner cos I cant be arsed..."

Well two of her comments were "We should strip him off and ride him bareback" and

"Lets all go upstairs and have sex!".

She definitely sounded a Fab girl!

XXXX

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was thinking the same thing this very second (watching on +1)!!!!!! And I thought it before the bareback comment!

Glad it wasn't just me!!!!

over a year ago

And shouldn't it be "playdar"?????

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I want her basque!!!!!

over a year ago

"And shouldn't it be "playdar"?????

"

Yeah.....nice one.....like it!

XXXX

By *Y MAN n MECouple
over a year ago

FIFE

To be honest all four off them would make a good party.... and yes we thought exactly the same about sara's comments, and before the watershed too, tut tut channel 4

wonder if the girls comments would only be understood by other swingers and not the "vanilla" watcher....

over a year ago

I was just talking about this the other day to a young lady, you could hold a a come dine with me and sex party, get a few of you take turns to visit each other house where you cook for each other and go along with there sex request or games and score at the end of each party, sounds fun fun fun

By *elleCouple
over a year ago

south-west corner of outer london

"wonder if the girls comments would only be understood by other swingers and not the "vanilla" watcher.... "

LOL - Helle just came over to tell me she just saw this on TV - sounds like there's a few of us jumping to the same conclusion

over a year ago

They should bring out a game of it with a swingers twist, it will be in every swinger Christmas stocking,

over a year ago

"Was thinking the same thing this very second (watching on +1)!!!!!! And I thought it before the bareback comment!

Glad it wasn't just me!!!!"

Us too!! It was the outfits and the 'let's all go upstairs and have sex' comment that did it for us ...

sch-winggg!!

over a year ago

I watch it all the time , and its the first time , the cpls just fanceied each other , they all looked great fun to have fun with , !! and you cld see how relaxed they all were , Im sure behind the scenes , there was some fun going on ,!! I got the feeling a cpl cld be swingers he he , It was such a good laugh , xxxx

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

We thought it during the week when they was at the lads house and both woman wanted to check he’s nipple piercing out,

Then tonite she comes out with lets all go upstairs and have sex!

Great foursome lol

over a year ago

" We thought it during the week when they was at the lads house and both woman wanted to check he’s nipple piercing out,

Great foursome lol

"

It would be great as each night you learn about the others cooking you also learn about there sexual likes and you go along with there night then you change to next house, starter could be drinks chat and few more drinks, mains is the good they cook and dessert I'd the sex,

over a year ago

" We thought it during the week when they was at the lads house and both woman wanted to check he’s nipple piercing out,

Great foursome lol

It would be great as each night you learn about the others cooking you also learn about there sexual likes and you go along with there night then you change to next house, starter could be drinks chat and few more drinks, mains is the good they cook and dessert I'd the sex,"

Well we know as soon as we've had a good feed we feel bloated and just want to go to sleep.

We'd rather eat after the session,when we've worked up an apatite .

XXXX

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Great foursome lol

It would be great as each night you learn about the others cooking you also learn about there sexual likes and you go along with there night then you change to next house, starter could be drinks chat and few more drinks, mains is the good they cook and dessert I'd the sex,

Well we know as soon as we've had a good feed we feel bloated and just want to go to sleep.

XXXX"

come dine with us mmmmmmmmmm

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

XXXX"

Same here. Cant eat before playing.

So if I had a meet arranged every night maybe Id soon be a Size 10!! A new diet craze is born...

Post new Message to Thread