Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Passing on Names - Sensitive Subject

Jump to newest

By *muma OP   Woman
over a year ago

Livingston

I need a bit of help here guys.

I have over the last couple of months received some messages from people saying that my name was given to them by another member.

Now I have no problem in the fact that if somebody that I have met happens to mention to someone else that they have me me, blah blah blah.

My problem here is these so called "referrals" are fom a female that does not know me from adam, and I am starting to feel as if I am being pimped out, when in fact I am more than capable of choosing and arranging my own meets.

Now the female is question is no longer on site but is obviously still in contact with people, so the $64m question is - what to do next, apart fromthe obvious delete and block of said "referrals"?

Please help peeps, as this is really getting to me.

Thanks, Wendy xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

wow that is a tough one. As she is not on the site you cant take any recourse on her and the people that contact you are probably nice people going off a referral from someone you know but i can see how it would be annoying.

i know that wasnt much help - just thought i would empathise with you

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

De ja vue !!

As has been said, as she isn't on the site it becomes a problem in itself....you could change your name.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

want me to bitch slap her???

i think if i was in that position i would decline the person who contacted me sayin they were told by her or a friend or whatever.

i remember another person on here sayin she had a guy text her and he got the number from someone she had met previously! i see that as a total breach of trust xx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I doubt there is much you can do if she is no longer on the sight. How odd though that she doesn't know you but is referring people to you. I can understand why you would would find it very frustrating I certainly would and would be interested to know why shes doing it.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

What weird freaky behaviour!

I agree with Rugby,I know you probably love your username but changing it will stop her being able to refer people to you x

By *wned EmCouple
over a year ago

nuneaton

I wouldn't care if the 'referrals' are hot but would be annoyed if I was being referred undesirables.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"want me to bitch slap her???

"

Hmmmmmmmm sounds good can I watch PLEASE

Sorry Wendy I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said.

Good Luck hope you get it sorted X

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I wouldn't care if the 'referrals' are hot but would be annoyed if I was being referred undesirables. "

Yes thats fine if you know where the referrals are coming from

But coming from someone you don't even know is plain odd

over a year ago

Change your name or do as i did and delete your profile and put a new one up but select who knows about it. It's not ideal but in the long run the best option.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"I need a bit of help here guys.

I have over the last couple of months received some messages from people saying that my name was given to them by another member.

Now I have no problem in the fact that if somebody that I have met happens to mention to someone else that they have me me, blah blah blah.

My problem here is these so called "referrals" are fom a female that does not know me from adam, and I am starting to feel as if I am being pimped out, when in fact I am more than capable of choosing and arranging my own meets.

Now the female is question is no longer on site but is obviously still in contact with people, so the $64m question is - what to do next, apart fromthe obvious delete and block of said "referrals"?

Please help peeps, as this is really getting to me.

Thanks, Wendy xx

"

Simples.... ask the people who contact you to give you contact details (email, phone) for her, then contact her and ask her to stop.

over a year ago

I'd do that also..... get her contact details, she won't mind as she gives yours out..... then tell her to stop!

over a year ago

"

i remember another person on here sayin she had a guy text her and he got the number from someone she had met previously! i see that as a total breach of trust xx"

Happened to me, not nice, as said already, makes you feel like you are being pimped out. xx

over a year ago

Ok i own up it was me. He he and you thought I had gone.

All I said was....think shes a good shag

over a year ago

hey there butterfly bum..... nice to see that familiar face back again!

Post new Message to Thread