Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So frustrated!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know this subject has been done to death probaly many time...but Im having a rant, so here goes...

Why oh why are single fems and couples so rude...I take time and care to write messages, not cock pics or lets shag...decent friendly messages, I try to inject humor, I think ive got a good profile i send face pics and im not ugly...but crikey its so frustrating and people are so rude and impolite....and just do not reply

Has this site gone down the nick or what, when I was on last year under another name, people where friendly and polite even if its a no

rant over...sorry

jx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

happy ranting!!!!!!!

over a year ago

hope you feel better now that you've got it off your chest

over a year ago

no all fems r the same xx

over a year ago

"no all fems r the same xx"

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"I know this subject has been done to death probaly many time...but Im having a rant, so here goes...

Why oh why are single fems and couples so rude...I take time and care to write messages, not cock pics or lets shag...decent friendly messages, I try to inject humor, I think ive got a good profile i send face pics and im not ugly...but crikey its so frustrating and people are so rude and impolite....and just do not reply

Has this site gone down the nick or what, when I was on last year under another name, people where friendly and polite even if its a no

rant over...sorry

jx"

Well i do always send a polite reply and try to answer all mail that we get.

After someone has made the effort to make contact but i have to confess i dont reply to the usual one liners i just delete them.

So we are not all like it!

Christalx

over a year ago

"no all fems r the same xx"

Especially stunna

over a year ago

"no all fems r the same xx

Especially stunna "

*****runs and hides*****

over a year ago

Think of it this way... if they aren't replying or are deleting then they obviously aren't interested in meeting you, else they wouldn't have deleted and would have replied...

So what does it matter how rude or impolite you think they are? You aren't ever going to have to meet them are you!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Reply = (M - nCM ) + Bf + PhH / LM

over a year ago

I used to think it doesnt matter if people are rude as they are not the type you want to know anyway so they did you a very small favour in exposing their faults at such an early stage

showing respect for others mean you dont wish to cause offense - not wishing to cause offense keeps social groups contained and manages instant reactions - i honestly dont believe that we are ever too busy to respond to someone who has contacted us on here - i think thats a cop out that we let some couples get away with - it goes back to the leader of the pack rituals but i wont bore you with those

we used to learn a poem at school - remember those days? lol ohhhh im so old sometimes lol

Wait your turn—don’t interrupt.

If you use it, pick it up.

When you need some help, say “Please.”

Be kind and loving—never tease.

Say “Hi” when meeting someone new,

and be a friend whose words are true.

If you win a game, don’t gloat.

To thank someone, write a note.

Don’t be piggy when you eat.

And clean your space so it looks neat.

These manners are the perfect start

to showing friends you have a heart!

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"Well i do always send a polite reply and try to answer all mail that we get.

After someone has made the effort to make contact but i have to confess i dont reply to the usual one liners i just delete them.

Christalx "

Well you're just agoody two shoes

over a year ago

Is it that time again?

over a year ago

"I used to think it doesnt matter if people are rude as they are not the type you want to know anyway so they did you a very small favour in exposing their faults at such an early stage

showing respect for others mean you dont wish to cause offense - not wishing to cause offense keeps social groups contained and manages instant reactions - i honestly dont believe that we are ever too busy to respond to someone who has contacted us on here - i think thats a cop out that we let some couples get away with - it goes back to the leader of the pack rituals but i wont bore you with those

we used to learn a poem at school - remember those days? lol ohhhh im so old sometimes lol

Wait your turn—don’t interrupt.

If you use it, pick it up.

When you need some help, say “Please.”

Be kind and loving—never tease.

Say “Hi” when meeting someone new,

and be a friend whose words are true.

If you win a game, don’t gloat.

To thank someone, write a note.

Don’t be piggy when you eat.

And clean your space so it looks neat.

These manners are the perfect start

to showing friends you have a heart!"

It's changed since those days....

You liked the pics, to get a catch

The words explain what makes a match

Read before you type “hello”

If you don’t, we sure will know

Don’t cut and paste when you send

Or put your mobile number on the end

Accept you won’t always get a reply

No matter how damn hard you try

We are not rude when we delete

It means the same as “will not meet”

And if you feel that’s not good enough

Take this two word reply… the second word ‘off’

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Is it that time again? "

Yes it's half past rejection already, will be tea time soon

over a year ago

lol

polo thats funny and clever and it made me laugh out loud for real

but i beg to disagree with you there

it takes no time at all to say 'no thanks' and the attitude of if you dont like it then get lost is just not nice nor should it be considered acceptable

its not just in swinging its every where

I know friends who have written to enquire about career opportunities and never get a reply

kids who never learn to say thank you or consider peoples feelings

shop keepers who never greet you with a smile as if they are doing you a favour serving you

oh dont let me go on

by not being polite and just nice to people we hurt their feelings - why on earth would we want to go through life hurting people that way?

over a year ago

"lol

polo thats funny and clever and it made me laugh out loud for real

but i beg to disagree with you there

it takes no time at all to say 'no thanks' and the attitude of if you dont like it then get lost is just not nice nor should it be considered acceptable

its not just in swinging its every where

I know friends who have written to enquire about career opportunities and never get a reply

kids who never learn to say thank you or consider peoples feelings

shop keepers who never greet you with a smile as if they are doing you a favour serving you

oh dont let me go on

by not being polite and just nice to people we hurt their feelings - why on earth would we want to go through life hurting people that way?

"

If people are so sensitive they are hurt by a message being deleted I seriously question their ability to deal with rejection.

I do answer 'most' messages... if they have read my profile and sent a reasonable message. But sometimes I am just fed up with typing 'no' again that day. So turn it on it's head... what sort of person expects a reply to make them feel better... even if it's going to make another person feel bad sending it?

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

the response i will give has been done to death just like your rant but here goes

first of all some things are how they are and they will not change , like the weather in the UK is cold and no matter how much you moan about it it just aint gona change

so the rate that couples and single fems reply ( or not ) to single males also will not change , no mater how much you rant

car insurance companys , and credit card companys write to me all the time offering us deals , and even though we have a car and use credit cards / and indeed might one day change to one of those companys offering there service

I DO NOT WRITE BACK TO THEM ALL SAYING THANKS BUT NO THANKS

even though there letter was not a one liner , was full of humour , and did not have a cock shot !

you allready know this subject has been done to death , so why cant you take on board some of the replies ?

like the females that get 50 letters a day ............ there answer as to why they dont reply is that they would be on the PC all evening saying no thanks

have you not also considered that for various reasons ( different fetishes ) etc , some of us are on 5 or 6 different web sites and would need a chuffing secretary ( theres a thought )

so in a nut shell i shall continue not to reply if i so wish , and in fact having given it some thought may well delete and then block like some on here do so that i dont have to go to the trouble of deleting a second mail from the same person that we are not interested in , in the first place

over a year ago

"the response i will give has been done to death just like your rant but here goes

first of all some things are how they are and they will not change , like the weather in the UK is cold and no matter how much you moan about it it just aint gona change

so the rate that couples and single fems reply ( or not ) to single males also will not change , no mater how much you rant

car insurance companys , and credit card companys write to me all the time offering us deals , and even though we have a car and use credit cards / and indeed might one day change to one of those companys offering there service

I DO NOT WRITE BACK TO THEM ALL SAYING THANKS BUT NO THANKS

even though there letter was not a one liner , was full of humour , and did not have a cock shot !

you allready know this subject has been done to death , so why cant you take on board some of the replies ?

like the females that get 50 letters a day ............ there answer as to why they dont reply is that they would be on the PC all evening saying no thanks

have you not also considered that for various reasons ( different fetishes ) etc , some of us are on 5 or 6 different web sites and would need a chuffing secretary ( theres a thought )

so in a nut shell i shall continue not to reply if i so wish , and in fact having given it some thought may well delete and then block like some on here do so that i dont have to go to the trouble of deleting a second mail from the same person that we are not interested in , in the first place

"

Well said that woman ,,,, guys ,,, just deal with it and move on ,,,, ffs it aint rocket science

over a year ago

Don't regard the lack of a reply as 'being rude'

Try to think of it as the recipient of your message exercising his/her right to ignore you.

Contrary to popular belief, no one is entitled to a reply

over a year ago

i guess we have different points of view on this then

and it will always be that way

we invite people to contact us because we are on here and available for contact

it is not the same as unsolicited post from insurance companies or anyone other commercial venture

some post we get is frustrating as they prove by not reading or not paying attention to our profiles that they are not what we are looking for - doesnt excuse anyone from being rude though - ever

if your on enough sites to be in undated with replies then yes of course i understand time is an issue - but you make it that way

and yes i understand that this issue will never go away and will always remain a bone of contention- but i am allowed to say that i think not responding is bad mannered and inconsiderate

I am not even defending single guys here - as a cpl i guess we couldnt even imagine how it is for them - i just think sometimes just sometimes i wish people were nicer

and manners actually cost very little

over a year ago

I delete and block without opening!

If a man can't understand the very first sentence of my profile...written in capitals in case they think I'm jesting ie that I have enough playmates and will not be meeting any one at present, or the second which says basically, look, don't waste your time as I'm not going to answer you, then why should I write a "no thanks?" I'd make myself out to be a liar by replying and getting into discussions with someone who obviously doesn't care about my feelings.

Personally I think these threads are quite telling as ladies/couples know who to block. As someone else has written, if people get upset because someone hasn't replied to their letter they wont take rejection well and would struggle to comprehend "no" and "stop" in my opinion: would you REALLY want to be around someone like that?!!

over a year ago

so the summary is

if they contact you and are at odds with your profile then block delete and not respond

and

if they contact you thinking they meet your profile requirements but there is something there that is not approved of or wanted we can respond either with a no thank you or just a block and delete

over a year ago

id rather not have a reply than some ive had before, they say stuff along the lines of "not a chance" or "your a minger", guess there just the morons though, i dont take notice of them anyway.

i dont even message people now though, i wait for them to message me... not had much contact needless to say haha

over a year ago

Let's look at it this way... I am sure people don't want to meet rude/ignorant people.... so by not replying and showing just how rude and ignorant we are, surely we are doing people a favour?

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"

Well i do always send a polite reply and try to answer all mail that we get.

Christalx

Well you're just agoody two shoes "

Whats wrong with the man from cornwall today - thought you were meant to be working

Cx

over a year ago

"Let's look at it this way... I am sure people don't want to meet rude/ignorant people.... so by not replying and showing just how rude and ignorant we are, surely we are doing people a favour?

"

PS.... but does anyone send me thank you messages for being so helpful! No! They just bloody complain! Is it any wonder I didn't reply to the ignorant ungreatful bastards!

over a year ago

I blame Elvis Presely!

All that ‘Return to Sender’ crap encouraging guys not to take no for an answer and making it cool to pester people.

If he’d been singing it today I bet the modern version would go something like…..

I sent a message in a PM,

whilst knocking out a few wanks.

Bright in early next morning,

She sent me a ‘no thanks’.

She wrote upon it:

“Return to sender, thanks but there’s no way.

Not my type dear, you’re too far away.”

I had a fumble, in my pants

I write “Why not?” but her message says ‘no thanks’.

So then I popped up in her mailbox

And sent a grovelling plea.

Bright in early next morning

it came right back to me.

She wrote upon it:

This time I'm gonna send her a pic

of my cock that I’m holding now

If a ‘no’ comes back, I’ll reply right away…

“your loss you ugly fat cow!”

over a year ago

Especially stunna "

u trying 2 be nice now..cause ur due

a glesga kiss lol

over a year ago

"Let's look at it this way... I am sure people don't want to meet rude/ignorant people.... so by not replying and showing just how rude and ignorant we are, surely we are doing people a favour?

"

But, in the first place, if someone mails you and its very clear they have not read your profile isn't that in itself been rude and ignorant

Our profile clear states what we are and are not looking for, it also states what to put in the subject box in any mails to us, if its not in the subject box then we simply delete it.

over a year ago

Especially stunna

*****runs and hides*****"

yea stu he better hide lol xxx

over a year ago

"I blame Elvis Presely!

All that ‘Return to Sender’ crap encouraging guys not to take no for an answer and making it cool to pester people.

If he’d been singing it today I bet the modern version would go something like…..

I sent a message in a PM,

whilst knocking out a few wanks.

Bright in early next morning,

She sent me a ‘no thanks’.

She wrote upon it:

I had a fumble, in my pants

I write “Why not?” but her message says ‘no thanks’.

So then I popped up in her mailbox

And sent a grovelling plea.

Bright in early next morning

it came right back to me.

She wrote upon it:

This time I'm gonna send her a pic

of my cock that I’m holding now

If a ‘no’ comes back, I’ll reply right away…

“your loss you ugly fat cow!”

"

lol so very true!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

So now would not be a good time to announce i just mass deleted 45 unread mails then????

over a year ago

i am always polite to people even when i know its obvious they havent read my profile

over a year ago

"So now would not be a good time to announce i just mass deleted 45 unread mails then????

"

There is no time like the present

We have 79 unreads at the moment, but judging by the headers about 73 of them will soon meet their maker

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

people constanly complain about being messaged.one day you may come on to the site,and that little envelope will not appear.thats the time to start worrying.

over a year ago

I used to get uptight over not getting a reply but now I just think ok never mind and move on,

And the thing is there are so many guys on here the ladies in boxes must be overflowing and they actually have lives to live and families to care for they don't spend all day and night on here answering emails.

Ok my rant over now

Post new Message to Thread