Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why Lie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been meeting couples and single females for 4 years now on line and in clubs. Single males have always had a bad rep and yes there are a lot of time wasters and picture collectors. What I don't understand is why do some couples put there hubby is straight on there profile and you chat for a while then the next thing is, do you mind if my husband plays with your cock too! After you have been chatting to them saying your straight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

That's why the word 'No' was introduced into the English language....pretty simple really

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately, it's not yet fully accepted in society that men can be bi too, more acceptable are bi females. So I imagine that to be a part of it.

Also, unfortunately again, some will state straight but play bi secretly in the hope of more meets.

over a year ago

I know what you mean, it is just frustrating at times. I think on here you can not judge people but being honest is a big part of it. Hay I live in Blackpool Gay and Bi party place of the U.K lol

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I know what you mean, it is just frustrating at times. I think on here you can not judge people but being honest is a big part of it. Hay I live in Blackpool Gay and Bi party place of the U.K lol"

Maybe you should bite the bullet and try the 'dark side' then?

Seems geographically you are well set up.

over a year ago

"I know what you mean, it is just frustrating at times. I think on here you can not judge people but being honest is a big part of it. Hay I live in Blackpool Gay and Bi party place of the U.K lol

Seems geographically you are well set up."

Yes you could take the Bull by the Horn

over a year ago

"I know what you mean, it is just frustrating at times. I think on here you can not judge people but being honest is a big part of it. Hay I live in Blackpool Gay and Bi party place of the U.K lol"

It is frustrating at times, and not just sexuality people fib about, they may alter height, body size, age, sexual preferences and so on.

My advice is to take a profile as a guide only.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I have been meeting couples and single females for 4 years now on line and in clubs. Single males have always had a bad rep and yes there are a lot of time wasters and picture collectors. What I don't understand is why do some couples put there hubby is straight on there profile and you chat for a while then the next thing is, do you mind if my husband plays with your cock too! After you have been chatting to them saying your straight? "

At least they asked.

Some guys don't think they are bi just because they enjoy playing with a cock as one part of a bigger situation. They don't class it as sexuality just an openess to physical contact between body parts in certain circumstances.

There is also the myth that once a guy says he is bi that they will be unable to resist grabbing the first cock infront of them.

over a year ago

lol thanks for the tip but no

over a year ago

"I know what you mean, it is just frustrating at times. I think on here you can not judge people but being honest is a big part of it. Hay I live in Blackpool Gay and Bi party place of the U.K lol

Seems geographically you are well set up.

Yes you could take the Bull by the Horn "

Is it not, take the horn by the bull

over a year ago

"I have been meeting couples and single females for 4 years now on line and in clubs. Single males have always had a bad rep and yes there are a lot of time wasters and picture collectors. What I don't understand is why do some couples put there hubby is straight on there profile and you chat for a while then the next thing is, do you mind if my husband plays with your cock too! After you have been chatting to them saying your straight? "

Had this happen too and its not for me. Thought about putting it in bold on my profile but i dont want to come across as going over the top.

over a year ago

You'd be surprised how many "straight" men are bi - come across them all the time!

I think it rather sad that people still have to hide their sexuality on sites like this. There will always be someone who wants to play!

But as others have said, it's not just sexuality people lie about - don't understand short guys claiming to be tall, bbws claiming to be average built etc my self...nowt as queer as folk!!

over a year ago

I know what you mean. Why not just say when you first start talking. But when they do ask and you say its not for you, they block you and thats it. Thats what I dont get my head around. So they must want to meet as long as the husband gets some cock. So put Bi on the profile!

over a year ago

"You'd be surprised how many "straight" men are bi - come across them all the time!

I think it rather sad that people still have to hide their sexuality on sites like this. There will always be someone who wants to play!

But as others have said, it's not just sexuality people lie about - don't understand short guys claiming to be tall, bbws claiming to be average built etc my self...nowt as queer as folk!! "

Its the on line persona thing lol

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

We prefer to meet couples with bi males and females and state that on our profile. It never entered our heads to lie, in the hope that we would bump into bi males by accident... I can see nasty situations developing if am unsuspecting bloke finds he is being messed with by a supposedly straight guy!

Do what we do - exchange basic info and pics on Fab, then MEET to have a look at each other and a frank chat about likes/dislikes before a play meet. Anyone lying about any part of their profile will be ed out.

over a year ago

How hard is it to say, "I'm sorry but I'm not into men."

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"How hard is it to say, "I'm sorry but I'm not into men.""

Fecking very hard for me......the words just don't compute

over a year ago

Not very hard but if you read from the top you will see it is about the male from the couple saying he is straight, then after you have been chatting for awhile he wants to suck cock. When you say no you get blocked. So just be honest and people know what is what.

By *tormchaserMan
over a year ago

Bury

am I the only one that gets messages from t girls, gay men, bi men and even supposedly straight men, even though my profile clearly says I'm straight?

Or do they think I'm lying just as they are?

Sadly, I get loads of responses from these, but precious few from single ladies/straight married couples

over a year ago

I always have the first meet with hubby present for my security and always say that if invited to play then he classed himself as bi curious so whoever we met would know before we met that way at least they then have the option of meeting with both of us for at least the first time, and if they feel comfortable then he would join in.

But i think i have now turned him to the "darkside" and now we actively search for bi couples and bi guys to meet with, at the end of the day as has been said before with your eyes closed how would you know who was playing with you? xxx Lois xxx

over a year ago

"You'd be surprised how many "straight" men are bi - come across them all the time!

But as others have said, it's not just sexuality people lie about - don't understand short guys claiming to be tall, bbws claiming to be average built etc my self...nowt as queer as folk!! "

I once met a guy who claimed he was 5ft 10 in but i think he meant 4ft 10in

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"How hard is it to say, "I'm sorry but I'm not into men."

Fecking very hard for me......the words just don't compute "

heeheeheeeee, brilliant

over a year ago

Seems geographically you are well set up."

Why should he or anyone else feel compelled to do something that they are not interested in?

I'm astounded you can suggest that he 'bites the bullet and tries the dark side'!!!

This is all about fun and being comfortable. I agree with the OP, honesty costs nothing and can save a great deal of upset.

If your bi then fine, but at least be honest about it that's all that's being requested.

over a year ago

I rather fancy the remark was intended to be a little 'tongue-in-cheek'.

over a year ago

I have used the excuse of "we are only looking for bi men at the moment" when I havent the heart to be cruel and tell someone why I really really have no intention of meeting them and the real reason why. Mostly so I dont hurt their feelings cos Im not on here to make people feel bad, I want people to feel as good as me when we meet up, or is that felt by me when we meet up

Its late and Im easily confused

Shona

x x x

Post new Message to Thread