Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bareback sex

Jump to newest

By *onyericsoncpl4u OP   Couple
over a year ago

gloucester

we are just putting this one here to see how many cpls there is that do bareback so if you do please mail us if you dont do bareback dont mail us pls

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Ooooppsss....... think you should have kept your heads down and just done your own thing!!!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/10 20:04:01]

Reply privately

over a year ago

iv got a spare tin hat if anyone wants to borrow it for a small fee.........

me personally its a big no no i would rather risk my chances of death by lyin on the motorway during rush hour but its each to their own xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

There goes a a 100 or so bookmark to avoid

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

NO NO NO and I've blocked you for even thinking it

Reply privately

over a year ago

dirty dirty dirty

Reply privately

By *dinburgh_duoCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"NO NO NO and I've blocked you for even thinking it"

.... and everyone on their verification list... mental eh! Each to their own I guess......

Reply privately

over a year ago

its scary the amount of people that would put there health on the line for bareback, ive had offer's(i dont get many) asking for bareback and i have not and never would meet anyone that wants it

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Exactly!

It is each to their own and while its not how we play I don't feel any need to jump on my high horse and put down others ways of playing

Theres many other ways of getting an STI other than from unprotected penetration but I can't really be bothered to get into the debate as its been done so many times, and I ususally end up closing the threads as they become abusive

Just put your hands up if you suck cocks using a dental dam?

I bet not many do,I have never ever seen anyone use one and ive seen lots of different cocks sucked by lots of different ladies

the ONLY safe sex is NO sex,even masterabtion can result in a strain

I expect myself or Rugby will be back at some point when it all gets out of hand

Reply privately

over a year ago

why do people feel the need to be crappy? all they have done is asked if people can msg them personally. its thier preference, so why it bothers other people what they do i dont know. forums turn into a bitch fest. respect their preferences and grow up. this is meant to be an adult site???

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh gimme a break........

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

SHAGAROONEY!!!! where are thee........i hate to say i told ya so .....but.........cynics of the world unite!!!! hehehehehehe

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"SHAGAROONEY!!!! where are thee........i hate to say i told ya so .....but.........cynics of the world unite!!!! hehehehehehe "

no one likes a smug cynic femme

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"SHAGAROONEY!!!! where are thee........i hate to say i told ya so .....but.........cynics of the world unite!!!! hehehehehehe

no one likes a smug cynic femme "

i was only being honest!!! lol....hehehehehehehe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why do people feel the need to be crappy? all they have done is asked if people can msg them personally. its thier preference, so why it bothers other people what they do i dont know. forums turn into a bitch fest. respect their preferences and grow up. this is meant to be an adult site??? "

Totally agree with you...

They have only asked a question,and what they do is their choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"SHAGAROONEY!!!! where are thee........i hate to say i told ya so .....but.........cynics of the world unite!!!! hehehehehehe "

Haa haaa haaa haaa I warned him to Femme not to jinx it!

To the OP well you've just got blocked by the majority here for expressing your preference I'm afraid!

Personally it's not something I do, don't play with married men either but I'm not the moral police or bothered what other people do!

I daresay someone will play with you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why do people feel the need to be crappy? all they have done is asked if people can msg them personally. its thier preference, so why it bothers other people what they do i dont know. forums turn into a bitch fest. respect their preferences and grow up. this is meant to be an adult site???

They have only asked a question,and what they do is their choice."

exactly, but people on here are to quick to look down their noses at others, just because they enjoy somthing that is not to their liking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right im going to get a bollocking for this but

reading the opening post i dont recall them asking for anyones opion on wether bare back was ok or not just for people to mail them if they was into it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right im going to get a bollocking for this but

reading the opening post i dont recall them asking for anyones opion on wether bare back was ok or not just for people to mail them if they was into it

"

Your right but it has gone off topic maybe we should have one which is more specific.

Reply privately

By *dinburgh_duoCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"why do people feel the need to be crappy? all they have done is asked if people can msg them personally. its thier preference, so why it bothers other people what they do i dont know. forums turn into a bitch fest. respect their preferences and grow up. this is meant to be an adult site???

exactly, but people on here are to quick to look down their noses at others, just because they enjoy somthing that is not to their liking"

It's about personal preferences and I'm not sure anyone is looking down their nose at anyone in having a differing opinion or like/dislike. Each to their own

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

I was sitting here thinking should I/ shouldn't I?... but you saved me the trouble (only mine was a little bit blunter).

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your right but it has gone off topic maybe we should have one which is more specific."

They were specific,they asked people to PM them if they were into bareback,they didnt ask for peoples opinions about it,so they shouldnt get ripped to pieces for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/10 21:03:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

exactly, but people on here are to quick to look down their noses at others, just because they enjoy somthing that is not to their liking

It's about personal preferences and I'm not sure anyone is looking down their nose at anyone in having a differing opinion or like/dislike. Each to their own "

then why on earth are people blocking them, they aint inviting everyone for a jonny free fuck fest. but people are bloking them, yet they are'nt contacting them. people need to get over themselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lets be totally honest none of us like using condoms horrid little rubbery things yuk, but its a choice people have some dont bother, its their life, their choice, some do use em again its their choice. happy shagging to those who do and those who dont anyway lol "

here here!!!

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

I blocked them so i can't accidently look at them or contact them knowing they play unsafe. Thats all.

If they want to bareback so be it but I have blocked them and their friends and verifiers, so as not to put myself in harms way.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It's about personal preferences and I'm not sure anyone is looking down their nose at anyone in having a differing opinion or like/dislike. Each to their own

then why on earth are people blocking them, they aint inviting everyone for a jonny free fuck fest. but people are bloking them, yet they are'nt contacting them. people need to get over themselves."

Mainly because people can. If anyone wants to make sure they don't get contacted by anyone who is playing not how they would like, then the best option is to block them from mailing.

While the OP has a choice of who they want to play with, equally other people have a choice of who they want to block.

Apart from that it is good to see that people are saying "hang on, they can do what they want".

If it is meets you are after though, you are in the wrong forum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/10 21:11:20]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I blocked them so i can't accidently look at them or contact them knowing they play unsafe. Thats all.

If they want to bareback so be it but I have blocked them and their friends and verifiers, so as not to put myself in harms way."

oh yes, i see you have a condom on in your picture

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I blocked them so i can't accidently look at them or contact them knowing they play unsafe. Thats all.

If they want to bareback so be it but I have blocked them and their friends and verifiers, so as not to put myself in harms way."

so do you insist on putting a condom on when a woman gives you a bj, so you know they safe? many sti's are passed thro oral sex, genital warts i was told at the clinic is the biggest growing sti thats passed thro oral sex, so you could have a meet one night, pick it up tho unprotected oral and then pass it on on you next meet thro unprotected oral!!! i bet you never think about her health when you have womans lips round ya knob lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

if people are going to block them and people who are associates because of the chance of sti's then i think you need to do your homework, you can catch them hundreds of ways, many of them non sexual. so to block them just seeems a little petit?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If they want to bareback so be it but I have blocked them and their friends and verifiers, so as not to put myself in harms way.

oh yes, i see you have a condom on in your picture"

hahaha well spotted

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm staying out of this one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

heaven forbib, you might catch one when you sit on a toilet seat.

OMG how can i do a no.2 now?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

so do you insist on putting a condom on when a woman gives you a bj, so you know they safe? many sti's are passed thro oral sex, genital warts i was told at the clinic is the biggest growing sti thats passed thro oral sex, so you could have a meet one night, pick it up tho unprotected oral and then pass it on on you next meet thro unprotected oral!!! i bet you never think about her health when you have womans lips round ya knob lol "

Right thats it....

I aint sucking no more dicks

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"if people are going to block them and people who are associates because of the chance of sti's then i think you need to do your homework, you can catch them hundreds of ways, many of them non sexual. so to block them just seeems a little petit?"

Is that the same as looking down their noses at someone?

If people want to block they can. If people want to play bareback they can.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hahaha well spotted "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm blocking every one of you, for spoiling this happy zone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

just seems to be a bit childish, thats my opinion. everyone has thier own

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're all blocked, pick that one outa your backsides.

Toddles off to my happy thread.

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

That is a pic of me and my wife so I do believe that that is acceptable and natural

Reply privately

over a year ago

Spotted it the first time I saw it didn't block or comment as each to their own!

Don't know why "pot, kettle" and "glass houses, stones" spring to mind!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That is a pic of me and my wife so I do believe that that is acceptable and natural "

well it dos'nt look good when a single guy advertises the fact he is looking for a single female partner and yet has a pic with no condom, then publicly blocks others for doing what you have done at some stage. just dos'nt look great. the op never asked for an opinion, but yet people still gotta bitch about it.

Reply privately

By *ifferentClassMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

That is a pic of me and my wife so I do believe that that is acceptable and natural

Your wife? Phew. No wonder you don't want to pick anything up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

well it dos'nt look good when a single guy advertises the fact he is looking for a single female partner and yet has a pic with no condom, then publicly blocks others for doing what you have done at some stage. just dos'nt look great. the op never asked for an opinion, but yet people still gotta bitch about it."

What you seem to miss is, this is an open forum, whatever is posted here is open to anyone to comment on, and people will, some will agree, some wont, but that's how a forum works.

If you want people you favour to have the right to post, then it has to work both ways.

It would however be great if people could post their opinions in an adult fashion, that goes to both sides here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

and if you read the op's profile, their sexual interests state they are into safesex so to block them and others on their page is a little ridiculous. whats to say they didnt just post this message as they are intrigued???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lock it Mods, Lock it.

When threads like this start, people forget to behave and post like an adult, but start to take personal digs.

LOCK IT, PLEASE!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 07/03/10 21:38:25]"

Was just about to comment on that.... He says he single guy and wondered if his "wife" kmows her pic is on a swing site?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Maybe the people saying there should be no bitching take up their own advice plus read what is actually being said.

To the OP........it sounds like it is meets you are after with people who are looking for what you are....maybe the meet section will get you some response without the bitching.

Reply privately