Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

LS Forum's gone!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just been on LS, cos we use that site too, and can't see the forum. It's never been as active as Fab, but has it closed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Who?????

over a year ago

the whole site should be shut down in our opinion really horrid owners and admin and fab is free and so much better it incomparible

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We can only speak as we find, but we enjoy both sites. We joined both sites when we started swinging nearly two years ago, and so far have had most of our experiences on the other site.

We don't know the site owners of either site and don't have any issues with either sites admin either, for that matter. But....

Our LS membership is due to expire next month, and I don't think I will renew it, but we intend to stay here on Fab .

Since we have been posting in this Forum, our profile has come to life, so to speak and we do feel to be a part of something.

We are looking forward to meeting more Fabsters at the upcoming socials

over a year ago

I just can't get on with the LS site. the screens are too busy and I find that I have to click far too many times to get to where I'm heading. (MY opinion of course)

I find fab much more user friendly, easier on the eye and now I'm getting used to the forum I'm well and truly addicted to this place

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Define what 'Really horrible owners' are...

Post new Message to Thread