Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Body off Baywatch..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...face off Crimewatch!

We can all be attracted or even put off by first impressions

Do you give everyone a chance to get to know you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

aw, Jack, who said that to you?.

depends on what their body was like whether I gave a second chance. lol

over a year ago

lol, I'm glad there are ladies who like shagging ugly blokes

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"...face off Crimewatch!

Do you give everyone a chance to get to know you?"

i try to but......im a tad shallow, if the physical attraction aint there it aint happening

over a year ago

I agree that there has to be an initial attraction, but that has to be coupled with whether you actually like the people you may play with. You can only find that out by getting to know them a little. We have found on a few occasions that people who we didn't initially find to our taste, became very much to our taste after getting to know them over a little time ... maybe we're just weird lol xxx

over a year ago

"I agree that there has to be an initial attraction, but that has to be coupled with whether you actually like the people you may play with. You can only find that out by getting to know them a little. We have found on a few occasions that people who we didn't initially find to our taste, became very much to our taste after getting to know them over a little time ... maybe we're just weird lol xxx"

You're not wierd, but that Brains' beer is persuasive stuff

over a year ago

"I agree that there has to be an initial attraction, but that has to be coupled with whether you actually like the people you may play with. You can only find that out by getting to know them a little. We have found on a few occasions that people who we didn't initially find to our taste, became very much to our taste after getting to know them over a little time ... maybe we're just weird lol xxx

You're not wierd, but that Brains' beer is persuasive stuff "

OMG noooooo .... don't do beer goggles

Forum Mod

over a year ago

As shallow as it may sound,I really don't have the time to get to know everyone that messages that I don't have an initial attraction to

It generally always ends in upset and misunderstanding

Now in a real life situation,its completely different,I can look at someone face to face and may find something very attractive that I could'nt see from a face pic in a message

over a year ago

due to being a shallow bitch i have said no thanks when iv seen some face pics.

but have also been pleasently surprised when iv seen them in the flesh if iv decided that they have had the ability to make me laugh or hold a decent conversation.

but there are some people who are just ugly on the inside and out!!xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/10 14:24:20]

over a year ago

When you first see someone, regardless if in person or in a photo there HAS to be some physical attraction. I'd distrust anyone who claimed to like everybody regardless of looks because that's a lie!

Looks can only take you so far though: I met a man the spitting image of Daniel Craig who was as dull as dish water with his talk of his sick mother and toy boats: I couldn't down my voddie fast enough and skid daddle!

One of my friends on here is the complete opposite of what I usually like but is funny, kind, great in bed and a friend for over two years: goes to show!

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Of course there has to be some kind of attraction, that's why I always insisted on there being face pics, then would take it from there, but there has to be more, chemistry etc... and a personality that's compatible, as its been said whats the point of a gorgeous person who's as dull as dishwater?

over a year ago

"due to being a shallow bitch i have said no thanks when iv seen some face pics.

but have also been pleasently surprised when iv seen them in the flesh if iv decided that they have had the ability to make me laugh or hold a decent conversation.

but there are some people who are just ugly on the inside and out!!xx"

Awwwwww you promised you wouldnt tell anyone

over a year ago

"...face off Crimewatch!

Do you give everyone a chance to get to know you?i try to but......im a tad shallow, if the physical attraction aint there it aint happening "

im like that too, someone can be the nicest person in the world but if i dont fancy they im not going to play, tho im happy to talk to anyone so long as they know im not interested in them sexually

over a year ago

"...face off Crimewatch!

Do you give everyone a chance to get to know you?i try to but......im a tad shallow, if the physical attraction aint there it aint happening

im like that too, someone can be the nicest person in the world but if i dont fancy they im not going to play, tho im happy to talk to anyone so long as they know im not interested in them sexually "

Well ya talk to me

over a year ago

"due to being a shallow bitch i have said no thanks when iv seen some face pics.

but there are some people who are just ugly on the inside and out!!xx

Awwwwww you promised you wouldnt tell anyone "

shhh dont tell anyone but as a person i think your cool!! xx

over a year ago

The best reaction is when someone turns you down only to meet you later at a social and want to play. "But you didn't like us, you said we weren't your type. Your loss!"

over a year ago

I take everyone as I find them, they say you form an impression of someone in the first few seconds....well....i'll give it at least five minutes before i call them a tosser

over a year ago

That's not very nice, ya dick!

Post new Message to Thread