Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nice ones for a change

Jump to newest

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Message I mean, I do have a few from time to time that are just complimentary and amusung and are asking for nothing, so it proves that some people do read profiles, I had this one this morning.

'The pain I have in my chin following it hitting my keyboard on viewing your pics is a small price to pay. Thanks for brightening my morning. Oh and in case you have not guessed think you look fantastic and love your shoes - what me pervy, nah never. Thanks again x ****'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we get some nice messages from time to time

it out weighs the pants messages we get

over a year ago

We too get some nice messages, as we state we are not seeking just now, we received a message yesterday saying summat along the lines of, he realises we're not seeking, but he just wanted to compliment Ms Rooney on the pic we have on our profile, a bit more to it than that, but I did get the feeling it was a genuine message of Hi and nice pic, rather than a, I don't suppose you're looking really.

I too have messaged people when I've seen something in their profile that has struck my eye, just to say I appreciate.

I believe if I have something nice to say, then I should say it, if I have something not nice to say, then I think of the consequences first, and work out whether I believe it's worth it or not.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Message I mean, I do have a few from time to time that are just complimentary and amusung and are asking for nothing, so it proves that some people do read profiles, I had this one this morning.

'The pain I have in my chin following it hitting my keyboard on viewing your pics is a small price to pay. Thanks for brightening my morning. Oh and in case you have not guessed think you look fantastic and love your shoes - what me pervy, nah never. Thanks again x ****'"

i got that one the other day haha

it is nice to get more imaginative messages other than 'wanna chat' 'wanna fck' etc

over a year ago

"Message I mean, I do have a few from time to time that are just complimentary and amusung and are asking for nothing, so it proves that some people do read profiles, I had this one this morning.

'The pain I have in my chin following it hitting my keyboard on viewing your pics is a small price to pay. Thanks for brightening my morning. Oh and in case you have not guessed think you look fantastic and love your shoes - what me pervy, nah never. Thanks again x ****'

it is nice to get more imaginative messages other than 'wanna chat' 'wanna fck' etc"

Piss on her chips why don't ya.

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

it is nice to get more imaginative messages other than 'wanna chat' 'wanna fck' etc

Piss on her chips why don't ya. "

Lol, not a prob, just nice that hes taking time to write complimentary messages and not actually saying at the end.. I know you are not meeting right now but.... Better than a message that say, 'Bitch, what the f**k you on here for if you not meeting' which I had some tome ago.

over a year ago

'The pain I have in my chin following it hitting my keyboard on viewing your pics is a small price to pay. Thanks for brightening my morning. Oh and in case you have not guessed think you look fantastic and love your shoes - what me pervy, nah never. Thanks again x ****'"

I am getting nice ones but they are from blokes

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Piss on her chips why don't ya. "

awwwwwww i really didnt mean it like that sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

it's good to hear that there are plenty of nice people around who send polite messages. Just one query, have i written my profile in Latin by mistake, as we still get messages without a face pic, despite clearly stating this,lol

over a year ago

I love getting messages like that and I always reply to them to say thank you.

It's a shame that some then see that as a green light and ask to cam/meet etc but on the whole they are genuine messages where people just want to say WOW and thanks which is lovely

Post new Message to Thread