Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

john terry ashley cole slease or nature

Jump to newest

By *aucy3 OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

john terry ashley cole are they slease bags or have they just succumbed to there natural instincts to breed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Success gone to their heads me thinks

so that they think they can do as they please with no consequences.

The money Should appease their partners so whats the problem they ask.

Plus....

They are acting like so may men do...

cake and eat it springs to mind.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Who gives a f**k, they're both prima donnas

IMHO

By *aucy3 OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Who gives a f**k, they're both prima donnas

IMHO"

the jealousy thing doesnt suit you.what does imho mean

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

It's not jealousy at all, I think all Footballers are overpaid prima donnas.

IMHO = In My Honest Opinion

By *aucy3 OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"It's not jealousy at all, I think all Footballers are overpaid prima donnas.

IMHO = In My Honest Opinion"

they are overpaid prima donnas.who get to shag everything.i am not a jeolous kind of person,but if i was i would be jealous of premiership footballers.thank for the imho thing

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Nah I like the quiet life.........discretion counts alot for me

you're welcome

over a year ago

Why just mention these two? There are many famous men and women who know they can get away with anything as they have partners desperate to hold onto the golden goose and playmates a plenty to massage their egos: yes, havinh their cake and eating it!

That said, you don't have to be rich and famous to cheat: few cheaters on Fab!

over a year ago

not only on Fab, they're in all walks of life, men and women, rich and poor.

Cheating is quite possibly a personality trait with it's origins born the same time we emerged from the swamps

over a year ago

I.M.H.O

Stand for In My HUMBLE Opinon.

over a year ago

There is a version in Wiki now that says it can mean In My Honest Opinion but lets face it ........Wiki isn't exactly a reliable source.

ALSO ...... according me ME! If you have to tell people you are being honest this implies that you are usually dishonest. I always think that when people say ....... I'm gonna be honest with you ..... I always think .. Like fuck you are. An honest person wouldn't need to tell me they'd decided to be honest.

over a year ago

oops .......

Just sleazy cheats.

The argument that men cannot resist sex is ridiculous.

There is always choice - Loyalty to my partner or a quick fuck with someone else. NO CONTEST.

Do blokes on subs , in the army , on oil rigs fuck the hell out of each other ?

I've just had a message from someone here - all the women will have had one like this - Hi, Im honest , Im married but not getting nearly enough .. if any..... so I thought that you .... etc etc

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"There is a version in Wiki now that says it can mean In My Honest Opinion but lets face it ........Wiki isn't exactly a reliable source.

ALSO ...... according me ME! If you have to tell people you are being honest this implies that you are usually dishonest. I always think that when people say ....... I'm gonna be honest with you ..... I always think .. Like fuck you are. An honest person wouldn't need to tell me they'd decided to be honest. "

Granny - we are so on the same wave length lol - when can we meet? K knows everything I do, we are completely honest with eachother and don't need the press to inform us of what the other one is doing lol - well that is of course IMHO

over a year ago

"There is a version in Wiki now that says it can mean In My Honest Opinion but lets face it ........Wiki isn't exactly a reliable source.

ALSO ...... according me ME! If you have to tell people you are being honest this implies that you are usually dishonest. I always think that when people say ....... I'm gonna be honest with you ..... I always think .. Like fuck you are. An honest person wouldn't need to tell me they'd decided to be honest.

Granny - we are so on the same wave length lol - when can we meet? K knows everything I do, we are completely honest with eachother and don't need the press to inform us of what the other one is doing lol - well that is of course IMHO "

But was that the HUMBLE one or the Wiki one ?

Hopefully meet you at Barnsley x

over a year ago

oi, you two, what d'ya think this is....a shagging site?

over a year ago

"oi, you two, what d'ya think this is....a shagging site? "

Sorry !

over a year ago

"Why just mention these two? There are many famous men and women who know they can get away with anything as they have partners desperate to hold onto the golden goose and playmates a plenty to massage their egos: yes, havinh their cake and eating it!

That said, you don't have to be rich and famous to cheat: few cheaters on Fab! "

Well said just because they are footballers or famous doesn’t make them different to joe bloggs cheating.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Granny - we are so on the same wave length lol - when can we meet? K knows everything I do, we are completely honest with eachother and don't need the press to inform us of what the other one is doing lol - well that is of course IMHO

But was that the HUMBLE one or the Wiki one ?

Hopefully meet you at Barnsley x "

I am only ever Humble

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

they are just the men of the moment....sit back and wait the press will soon have their teeth into someone else

over a year ago

My opinion is yeah probably sleaze bags, BUT why their lives should be so under the microscope is beyond me, they are no worse than any other guy who isn't famous who cheats.

What we should really be screaming about is why they get paid more than most peoples yearly salaries in a week to kick a fucking sphere about!?!?!?

over a year ago

"My opinion is yeah probably sleaze bags, BUT why their lives should be so under the microscope is beyond me, they are no worse than any other guy who isn't famous who cheats.

What we should really be screaming about is why they get paid more than most peoples yearly salaries in a week to kick a fucking sphere about!?!?!? "

Opium.

By *luffybbbWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

NATURE and I would LOL!!!! especially the two together

over a year ago

"My opinion is yeah probably sleaze bags, BUT why their lives should be so under the microscope is beyond me, they are no worse than any other guy who isn't famous who cheats.

What we should really be screaming about is why they get paid more than most peoples yearly salaries in a week to kick a fucking sphere about!?!?!?

Opium. "

For the very well endowed ( lord knows the energy for large members simply saps the grey matter )

By opium I meant a smoke screen...... keeping the eyes and minds of the masses off prime focci..... Is that an Italian bread ... Noooooooo x Gran x

By *aucy3 OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

What we should really be screaming about is why they get paid more than most peoples yearly salaries in a week to kick a fucking sphere about!?!?!? "

i hear what your saying.what kind of person, wants to be grossly overpaid.tut rut

over a year ago

This is something I find really hilarious about a Swinging/Adult sex site.

Define CHEATING.

Majority of celebs are shagging whoever they choose and their respective partners do KNOW about it, as its par for the course.

Whats the difference between that and Swinging.

Everyone on here is shagging each other with or without partners consent, it is still CHEATING no matter how you wrap it up,

You all took vows on your wedding day, and here you are on a Swinging site ripping the piss oput of those smae vows and then condem celebs for doing the same thing.

The only thing Terry, Cole, Tiger Woods etc have done wrong is get caught.

over a year ago

"This is something I find really hilarious about a Swinging/Adult sex site.

Define CHEATING.

Majority of celebs are shagging whoever they choose and their respective partners do KNOW about it, as its par for the course.

Whats the difference between that and Swinging.

Everyone on here is shagging each other with or without partners consent, it is still CHEATING no matter how you wrap it up,

You all took vows on your wedding day, and here you are on a Swinging site ripping the piss oput of those smae vows and then condem celebs for doing the same thing.

The only thing Terry, Cole, Tiger Woods etc have done wrong is get caught."

oh dear Anton.

Not everyone here is married, I'm not.

and cheating is being not truthful to each other, rather than being honest about what they do.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

People often use the law of nature as a defence for many things (when it suits them) … “it’s only natural”.

But when it comes to monogamy all of a sudden people expect the basic natural instincts of mankind to be thrown out of the window and discarded as easily as a used tissue. Generally men are sexually hardwired differently to women. It is a perfectly normal natural urge for men to fuck as many women as possible to maximise the chances of their genes being passed on.

over a year ago

"People often use the law of nature as a defence for many things (when it suits them) … “it’s only natural”.

But when it comes to monogamy all of a sudden people expect the basic natural instincts of mankind to be thrown out of the window and discarded as easily as a used tissue. Generally men are sexually hardwired differently to women. It is a perfectly normal natural urge for men to fuck as many women as possible to maximise the chances of their genes being passed on.

"

Very true, and exactly the reason why I have never been married, because I wasn't ready to commit completely.

Things change, and the relationship I am in now suits me to a T, so watch this space.

over a year ago

"john terry ashley cole are they slease bags or have they just succumbed to there natural instincts to breed"

They are sleezebags but with all that money maybe they think its ok to do just as they like.

Post new Message to Thread