Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Watching Almeria Vs Barcelona

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

and probably 40% of the crowd are female, why doesn't football in the UK draw such a split in genders?

Is seems almost like football teams in UK are missing out on a huge revenue stream, while money is tight shouldn't they encourage 50 % of the polulation ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"and probably 40% of the crowd are female, why doesn't football in the UK draw such a split in genders?

Is seems almost like football teams in UK are missing out on a huge revenue stream, while money is tight shouldn't they encourage 50 % of the polulation ??? "

it may be 50% of the population.who would make dinner,do the dishes,the ironing,clean the house,etc etc.frig sake think about it mate.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"and probably 40% of the crowd are female, why doesn't football in the UK draw such a split in genders?

Is seems almost like football teams in UK are missing out on a huge revenue stream, while money is tight shouldn't they encourage 50 % of the polulation ??? it may be 50% of the population.who would make dinner,do the dishes,the ironing,clean the house,etc etc.frig sake think about it mate. "

you could both do it when ya get back from the match????

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Is seems almost like football teams in UK are missing out on a huge revenue stream, while money is tight shouldn't they encourage 50 % of the polulation ??? it may be 50% of the population.who would make dinner,do the dishes,the ironing,clean the house,etc etc.frig sake think about it mate. you could both do it when ya get back from the match???? "

these are skilled tasks.you coudnt just let anybody do them willy nilly.it would end in disaster. besides i dont even know nom de plums

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is seems almost like football teams in UK are missing out on a huge revenue stream, while money is tight shouldn't they encourage 50 % of the polulation ??? it may be 50% of the population.who would make dinner,do the dishes,the ironing,clean the house,etc etc.frig sake think about it mate. "

I do all that and still go to the football. Its only a 90 min match not all weekend.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Is seems almost like football teams in UK are missing out on a huge revenue stream, while money is tight shouldn't they encourage 50 % of the polulation ??? it may be 50% of the population.who would make dinner,do the dishes,the ironing,clean the house,etc etc.frig sake think about it mate.

I do all that and still go to the football. Its only a 90 min match not all weekend."

multi tasking males are the best

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is seems almost like football teams in UK are missing out on a huge revenue stream, while money is tight shouldn't they encourage 50 % of the polulation ??? it may be 50% of the population.who would make dinner,do the dishes,the ironing,clean the house,etc etc.frig sake think about it mate.

I do all that and still go to the football. Its only a 90 min match not all weekend.multi tasking males are the best "

I cam multi-task very well

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I do all that and still go to the football. Its only a 90 min match not all weekend.multi tasking males are the best

I cam multi-task very well "

most men can when they WANT to

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I do all that and still go to the football. Its only a 90 min match not all weekend.multi tasking males are the best

I cam multi-task very well most men can when they WANT to "

Or when they HAVE to

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

I cam multi-task very well "

multi task and grovel.you are good.

Post new Message to Thread