Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photos

Jump to newest

By *eteandee OP   Couple
over a year ago

chester

Anyone advise on photo/pics. We are using paInt shop pro at min but pretty basic package. Any free downloads we can use to touch up our pics.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depending on what you mean by touch up.

To take away tattoos and other things so to hide your identity is good, but for me, I much prefer to see the pics as they are.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Have to agree, the more natural the photos the better, I only ever uses a little soft focus around the edges occasionally. You need to be seen as you really are, well thats my advice anyway.

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

"Anyone advise on photo/pics. We are using paInt shop pro at min but pretty basic package. Any free downloads we can use to touch up our pics."

Try splashup dot com

over a year ago

"Have to agree, the more natural the photos the better, I only ever uses a little soft focus around the edges occasionally. You need to be seen as you really are, well thats my advice anyway."

Or you may get some meets sneaking out the door when you're not looking, lol.

over a year ago

Have to agree with what others have said - photo editing packages are great to hide tattoos / faces etc but personally I think that's where their use should start and finish.

All our pics are straight from the camera - some are good, some not so good but at least they show us as we really are

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im crap at all the techie stuff but do agree that as much as id love the soft focus airbrush look,I can't look like that in real life,unless you squint hard in candle light

over a year ago

"Anyone advise on photo/pics. We are using paInt shop pro at min but pretty basic package. Any free downloads we can use to touch up our pics."

just what exactly are you trying to do anyway, the likes of psp should be good enough for most amatuer users

i use paint.net its free and easy to use and does anything that i need to do but i dont do anything fancy, loads quickly unlike some proggy's that take ages

over a year ago

I can't understand anyone wanting to touch up their pics, I'd never want to do this because you are who you are, and part of the swinging process is getting naked in front of strangers, warts an all. Besides, I think people should be proud of the body/face that they have, it's theirs and something they can influence (body anyway, lol)

Wearing clothing that flatters your natural assets is a different matter of course, as your clothing is presumably chosen to match your personality. And you will at least be wearing it when you meet someone. At first, anyway

over a year ago

Well looking at your pics, they look good to me, eyes blurred for confidentiality but otherwise they give a good sense of who you are. No probs that I can see apart from the one where the flash has overexposed the pic and no amount to PP can rescue that.

over a year ago

We agree with whats been said here,most of our pics where taken with a Fuji Finepix snapshot camera.

They're loaded straight into our laptop,the only thing we do is to lighten or darken them as required.

We see no point in altering pics beyond recognition,imagine the looks of disappointment when meeting someone on the strength of fake pics? Shudders!

XXXX

over a year ago

one glance at ours and you quickly look away anyway

Post new Message to Thread