Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shag and Tell

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Does anyone else get lots of people asking them to recount their meets to them when chatting on msn etc?

At first i thought this was a bit of fun so merrily went along teling everyone what happend - now i am getting fed up with it. The conversations are so predictable with these people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm saving mine for when I sell my memoires

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"I'm saving mine for when I sell my memoires "

can i have a signed copy please

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

ahhhhhh good plan!!!!!!!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I may have done when we first started out,not mentioning names but talking about experiences....... soon got wise and now if I ever go on msn and they want blow by blow accounts of what ive been up to I would tell them to sod off and find some other wanking material

over a year ago

I tell the headlines but not the whole juicy tale. I save that for my journal.

over a year ago

i cant stand it when guys come on

msn asking about a meet ive just had

my pet hate..ect wat ive worn wat we

got up 2...grrrr my pet hate xx

over a year ago

Could be worst: they tell you!

Seldom give my msn address get the details when we meet! Have heard some shocking things over my cappuccino which has made me not meet them!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

can you change my name when were are taking about the "d*unken no knickers piggyback" episode....

when it gets made into a movie... can i be played by Samuel L Jackson or Denzel Washington.....

Ta!!! lol

over a year ago

The thing is many vanilla people - once they know your swingers - try to live out their fantasies through your experiences.

It happened to us when we first started 7 or so years back. People would say "What were they like? What did you do? Did you do this or that or the other?"

In the end we told them that instead of living their fantasies through us why not try it themselves.

That usualy steadies them down.

XXXX

over a year ago

I am happy to recount experiences, but only if it is two way (names changed to protect the not so innocent). There are too many people on these sites who are never going to meet.

over a year ago

this is gonna sound weird but it bugs the shit out of me when people ask that!! its none of their business!! same with the did u have fun at wk end msg yeah i did ?? and they send back no i meant sexy fun?? helllloooooo its sod all to do with you!!

i find it very rude and offputtin that people assume that all i ever do is have sex then they want the details!! rant over!!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"this is gonna sound weird but it bugs the shit out of me when people ask that!! its none of their business!! same with the did u have fun at wk end msg yeah i did ?? and they send back no i meant sexy fun?? helllloooooo its sod all to do with you!!

i find it very rude and offputtin that people assume that all i ever do is have sex then they want the details!! rant over!! "

Jesus, we get this so often too. Amazing how many of the askers get shirty when you don't tell them as well - as K says its private between us and our friends and she isn't going to be w**k material for anyone - just wish she would tell me if I enjoyed myself though, at my age you need reminding now and again

By *dinburgh_duoCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Our big bug bear are the people who 'shag and tell' in the chatrooms! They use names and everything!

over a year ago

"I'm saving mine for when I sell my memoires

can you change my name when were are taking about the "d*unken no knickers piggyback" episode....

when it gets made into a movie... can i be played by Samuel L Jackson or Denzel Washington.....

Ta!!! lol"

LMAO! Denzel it is! xxx

By *assybutclassyCouple
over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

really pisses me off...i just give em the number of a sex chatline and tell them to go pay £1.50 per minit for their wanking material....they usually get the message.....lol....

over a year ago

"Does anyone else get lots of people asking them to recount their meets to them when chatting on msn etc?

At first i thought this was a bit of fun so merrily went along teling everyone what happend - now i am getting fed up with it. The conversations are so predictable with these people "

Luckily I'm a stuck up mare anyway! When I get the Q .. Avin' any luck on here? I sometimes play stupid and ask what they mean by luck OR I just tell them plain straight that they'd never walk up to a woman in a bar or party and say ' Been fucked lately and how many times?

Luckily there are some very decent males on here with a bit of intelligence. It's the males who think that a woman looking for sex needs no respect that get my goat.

It's NEVER crossed my mind to ask a bloke if he 'gets lucky' on here. I think that's for me to think about if a meet is arranged and then take the consequences if something goes wrong.

Sometimes I don't think they mean it. I think they just don't engage their brain ( if one is present ) before they open their mouths. It's the can't see her she's not there thing. Bit like a confessional - so easy when there is no eyeballing.

I think those with nothing to talk about also see it as a 'common ground' topic.

I have told tales with people i've learned to trust but they never have names attached.

Post new Message to Thread