Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help urgent and dont laugh

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys dont laugh but ive got myself stuck in the house and left my mobile in the car along with the keys. Bloody security lock. And i cant phone my son to come get me out lol ( god its like an extract from zanhab being stuck in th curry shop in eastenders).

Can someone PLEASE mail me and i will give you a number to text for my son so he can come release me - please!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Message sent to you. x

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Hope you ok hun

over a year ago

Guys thank you soo sooo much, had plenty knights and damsels come to my rescue. What a twat am i lol, oh well its a story to tell at the social tonight. Can you imagine if i didnt turn up and used that excuse nobody would believe me lol

Thank you all again you are true lifesavers, - all my make up and toys are in the car !"!!!!!

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

hahahahahahhohohohohohohehehehehehehehe!

ok enough of that

rather than give you number out to some random on here why not use of the the internet txt services - so you can send a txt from your computer to any uk mobile for free.

try:

w w w . c b f s m s . c o m

over a year ago

Because i have been on the forums long enough to class the forumites as friends and they are genuine and verified, and if anything was to go amiss, its easy to trace them!!

But thanks for your concern and especially all those who got in touch - you are absolute stars xxxxxxx

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Because i have been on the forums long enough to class the forumites as friends and they are genuine and verified, and if anything was to go amiss, its easy to trace them!!

But thanks for your concern and especially all those who got in touch - you are absolute stars xxxxxxx"

Good to know it isnt just the wierd creepy stalker types like me on this early on a saturday morning

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You leave your phone, keys, toys and make up in your car?!!

over a year ago

i was putting it all in the car to go to plymouth for the social lol

Post new Message to Thread