Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Soiled Undies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We noticed a profile on here where the main photo has a spread eagled woman with a thong pushed to one side - but if you look closely she has big skiddies on them. Personally we find this quite unappealing but someone has recently met them. How do people feel about Skidmarks - is it just us who are fussy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We noticed a profile on here where the main photo has a spread eagled woman with a thong pushed to one side - but if you look closely she has big skiddies on them. Personally we find this quite unappealing but someone has recently met them. How do people feel about Skidmarks - is it just us who are fussy?

im fussy ... u have to be!!!!

"

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"We noticed a profile on here where the main photo has a spread eagled woman with a thong pushed to one side - but if you look closely she has big skiddies on them. Personally we find this quite unappealing but someone has recently met them. How do people feel about Skidmarks - is it just us who are fussy?

"

Ooooo now thats rely not good! I would give it a thumbs down.

over a year ago

pmsl!! Maybe they'd been playing with chocolate?

By *poolgalCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"

eeewwww no thanks not very nice... there will b peeps into that sort of thing tho...deffo not here

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/03/10 08:12:08]

over a year ago

eeewwww no thanks not very nice... there will b peeps into that sort of thing tho...deffo not here"

have to say when i quickly looked at your profile name i thought it said

I poo gal

and i thought "shes gonna like it "!!!!!!!

over a year ago

hahaha how did i miss that one lol

eeewwww no thanks not very nice... there will b peeps into that sort of thing tho...deffo not here

have to say when i quickly looked at your profile name i thought it said

I poo gal

and i thought "shes gonna like it "!!!!!!! "

over a year ago

a definate "no thanks"

By *ord and ladyCouple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

"

meet the person who has never had skid marks and you meet a liar own up

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

meet the person who has never had skid marks and you meet a liar own up "

Yes but would one advertise it by having it as your main profile picture?

By *ord and ladyCouple
over a year ago

around Glasgow

meet the person who has never had skid marks and you meet a liar own up

Yes but would one advertise it by having it as your main profile picture?"

do you honestly think they have noticed it.how many times have you walked about with your zip down or the circular pee stain on your trousers

Post new Message to Thread