Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Still surface water

Jump to newest

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Why do we have a compulsion to throw stones in it????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

cos its fun lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

cos secrelty we all like a bit of chaos

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Yeah - listening to the splash/plonk

Same goes for when i hear glass smashing- but thankfully i dont have the compulsion to go round smashing windows!!!

Heeheee

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Why do we have a compulsion to throw stones in it????"

I love to watch peeps do it. Brings out the devilment in me

Well you can creep up behind the skimmer and go.........BOOOOOOOO and watch them fall in face first

over a year ago

To see how many stones you can get into the shopping trolly in the bottom...

6 is my top score...

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I can never pass still water without stripping off and skinny dipping in it....all the time dodging stones that some fecker' insists on skimming across the water.....

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"To see how many stones you can get into the shopping trolly in the bottom...

6 is my top score... "

Is THAT where my shopping trolly went???

God damn.

It can take more than 6 stones you know- i tested it

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"I can never pass still water without stripping off and skinny dipping in it....all the time dodging stones that some fecker' insists on skimming across the water....."

Yea - you loved it when that skimmer caught you a cropper on your arse!!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"I can never pass still water without stripping off and skinny dipping in it....all the time dodging stones that some fecker' insists on skimming across the water.....

Yea - you loved it when that skimmer caught you a cropper on your arse!!"

Well my arse is still peachy so no damage done but i love all the fun of the fair you know

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its nice to cause a ripple

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"Its nice to cause a ripple"

I prefer a flake as "Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate, tastes like chocolate, never tasted before."

over a year ago

"Its nice to cause a ripple

I prefer a flake as "Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate, tastes like chocolate, never tasted before."

"

Oooo Love a 99 yum!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

Hahahaha can see you floating on a boat on still water with your flake and Snoggy chucking a stone at you

over a year ago

"I can never pass still water without stripping off and skinny dipping in it....all the time dodging stones that some fecker' insists on skimming across the water....."

Must be a nightmare walking past the toilet every day and resisting the urge !

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Oooo Love a 99 yum! "

Wohhh its mi brotherfromanothermother! Greetings fellow slaphead

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Hahahaha can see you floating on a boat on still water with your flake and Snoggy chucking a stone at you"

Ahh we would have a canoe on said boating pond with a pirate flag and flakes a plenty from a day full of plunder! Oooarrr maties!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oooh don't start with the pirate stuff,will need a lie down

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"I can never pass still water without stripping off and skinny dipping in it....all the time dodging stones that some fecker' insists on skimming across the water.....

Must be a nightmare walking past the toilet every day and resisting the urge !"

I never resisit the urge

As for toilets - i dont tend to have that many that i have to pass on a regular basis - unless i go out my way

over a year ago

Oooo Love a 99 yum!

Wohhh its mi brotherfromanothermother! Greetings fellow slaphead "

You are looking sexier than normal must be the way the light is reflecting from your dome...Hows me Mum ?

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Oooo Love a 99 yum!

You are looking sexier than normal must be the way the light is reflecting from your dome...Hows me Mum ? "

Mother is great, she collected her pension se we have been for a chicken tikka masala chips n rice and she is downing a pint or Murphys.

over a year ago

Oooo Love a 99 yum!

You are looking sexier than normal must be the way the light is reflecting from your dome...Hows me Mum ?

Mother is great, she collected her pension se we have been for a chicken tikka masala chips n rice and she is downing a pint or Murphys."

Batton down the hatches at home tonight cos a storm is gonna be a brewing...hoo hoo...Tell her to take some tums...

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Oooo Love a 99 yum!

Mother is great, she collected her pension se we have been for a chicken tikka masala chips n rice and she is downing a pint or Murphys.

Batton down the hatches at home tonight cos a storm is gonna be a brewing...hoo hoo...Tell her to take some tums... "

What i thought it was your night to look after her!

over a year ago

Oooo Love a 99 yum!

Batton down the hatches at home tonight cos a storm is gonna be a brewing...hoo hoo...Tell her to take some tums...

What i thought it was your night to look after her! "

Well I could do with a hand getting the coal in so prop her up by the outside Karzy and I will pop out in an hour or so...

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Oooo Love a 99 yum!

Well I could do with a hand getting the coal in so prop her up by the outside Karzy and I will pop out in an hour or so... "

Its -2 outside! Don't you think she might get frozen to the karzy seat if i leave her there an hour?

Anyway she could help with the coal.

over a year ago

Oooo Love a 99 yum!

Well I could do with a hand getting the coal in so prop her up by the outside Karzy and I will pop out in an hour or so...

Its -2 outside! Don't you think she might get frozen to the karzy seat if i leave her there an hour?

Anyway she could help with the coal."

Well shovelling coal should keep her warm good idea...Least I wont have to feed her...Any change left in her purse or did you stick it all in the Bandit???

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Oooo Love a 99 yum!

Anyway she could help with the coal.

Well shovelling coal should keep her warm good idea...Least I wont have to feed her...Any change left in her purse or did you stick it all in the Bandit??? "

You know what mother is like on the bandit! Half of it went in the machine and the other half in aunt Ada’s cleavage when mother lost her glasses. Auntie E was jingling something chronic in her clouts.

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

If you rescue my trolly from the bottom of that water - you can lend it to transport ya mum that way.

Even pad it out a bit for her tho - cos other wise she gonna get pretty bruised!!!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"If you rescue my trolly from the bottom of that water - you can lend it to transport ya mum that way.

Even pad it out a bit for her tho - cos other wise she gonna get pretty bruised!!!"

Cool as she struggles with 2 bags of nutty slag on her back when its cold

over a year ago

"If you rescue my trolly from the bottom of that water - you can lend it to transport ya mum that way.

Even pad it out a bit for her tho - cos other wise she gonna get pretty bruised!!!

Cool as she struggles with 2 bags of nutty slag on her back when its cold "

Perfect!!

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Cool as she struggles with 2 bags of nutty slag on her back when its cold

Perfect!! "

I do want it back after tho - even with its didgy wheel

over a year ago

"Why do we have a compulsion to throw stones in it????"

I just get a compulsion to sit at the lakeside and watch the water.....lose my thoughts in it

Post new Message to Thread