Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

lucky enough to get a meet ?? do you ??

Jump to newest

By *entscotscpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

falkirk ish

do you just dive in and take whats going ?? or do you have a chat maybe a drink or ??

personaly we like a wee chat get to know each other a bit rather than dive right in

what do tohers prefer ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Both!!!!

It depends on the occaision.

Mostly like to get to know then people a bit first.

But have on several occaisions just left the door unlocked and asked the person to come right in

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It varies.

Usually I'll meet people socially first. The kiss at the end of a nice drink can be a nice teaser of what will hopefully come next.

Other times, especially if we've been chatting online for a while, I have been known to forget the drink (or drink it very quickly) and move onto the fun!

over a year ago

prefer to get to know them first tbh

over a year ago

i prefer to meet for a social drink first to see how things go and on very rare occassions the animal lust has taken over and its been all systems go but only very occasionaly!! xx

By *wned EmCouple
over a year ago

nuneaton

Drink and a chat for a bit but for no longer than an hour. I get bored and can have a drink and a chat down the pub! If we've arranged a meet with someone, we know we are willing to play else would not have arranged to meet them.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Both!!!!

It depends on the occaision.

Mostly like to get to know then people a bit first.

But have on several occaisions just left the door unlocked and asked the person to come right in

"

same here

i do enjoy chatting and getting to know people but then sometimes a need has to be fulfilled so its a jump straight in moment in time

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have done both and thats all im saying

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

It is all relative. Just go with the flow.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am so tempted to say "I'm easy"... but I am imagining that being twisted already... so I will say I can do either... depending on how comfortable I am with the person.....

over a year ago

Always an invite here first for Tea and digestives...Mum may even cook some Welsh Cakes...

over a year ago

Always meet for a coffee/drink/lonch/dinner first.

There's no guarantee I'll want to play and as a single woman I don't relish my family watching a dramatisation of my life on Crime Watch as they seek help in finding my body parts!!

over a year ago

Definitely a drink/meal first to see if there is any chemistry between us before I could play with anyone.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Always meet for a coffee/drink/lonch/dinner first.

There's no guarantee I'll want to play and as a single woman I don't relish my family watching a dramatisation of my life on Crime Watch as they seek help in finding my body parts!! "

I can relate to that.

I always let my best buddy know who i am meeting- even when it was a quick knee jerk reaction saying come round!!!

Quick text to her and she always checks up on me later.

Wouldnt recommend anyone to be so blase of course, and meeting first does confirm if you fancy em or not.

But sometimes needs must

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We like to meet for a drink and a chat then, if we click and all agree then we will go and have some fun.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Sometmes though just one look is enough to know you click

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Sometmes though just one look is enough to know you click"

Aaah, yesh - and if you worried they gonna hack you up - hide ya dad in the wardrobe incase something gets out of hand!!!!

hehehehe

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Don't know, as a single Guy, I never get a meet!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Sometmes though just one look is enough to know you click

Aaah, yesh - and if you worried they gonna hack you up - hide ya dad in the wardrobe incase something gets out of hand!!!!

hehehehe"

Its different for me though...I have a bodyguard

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Don't know, as a single Guy, I never get a meet!

"

getaway lovely man

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Don't know, as a single Guy, I never get a meet!

"

You can come hide - i mean jump off my wardrobe, any time

over a year ago

Definitely like to chat an get to know eachother. I went for my first ever visit to a club a couple of weeks back. I had a nice kiss and cuddle with a stranger. She was a nice lady, but I found I wasn't really that comfortable with the 'instant' public sex, so I think I was a bit of a disappointment. Maybe it was because the only person I knew was my date who was otherwise occupied, but I guess I was hoping for something a bit more like a Social. I'm clearly not a hardcore Swinger yet!

over a year ago

There's no guarantee I'll want to play and as a single woman I don't relish my family watching a dramatisation of my life on Crime Watch as they seek help in finding my body parts!! "

V. you've made me smile LOL!

over a year ago

hehehehe"

Whoa!! Then I'd be sought by Crime Watch as my dad's been dead a year and I'd have to dig him up!!

over a year ago

"do you just dive in and take whats going ?? or do you have a chat maybe a drink or ??

personaly we like a wee chat get to know each other a bit rather than dive right in

what do tohers prefer ??"

same as yourself...

over a year ago

"do you just dive in and take whats going ?? or do you have a chat maybe a drink or ??

what do tohers prefer ??"

I like mystery option number 3: Belt my trousers to my head and run around like pingu on acid. You should try it sometime, worth it just for the look on their faces

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

hehehehe

Whoa!! Then I'd be sought by Crime Watch as my dad's been dead a year and I'd have to dig him up!! "

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Yeah no good - plan b, stick to how ya doing things.

Or borrow ya mates dad (esp if he good looking;))

over a year ago

There's no guarantee I'll want to play and as a single woman I don't relish my family watching a dramatisation of my life on Crime Watch as they seek help in finding my body parts!!

V. you've made me smile LOL! "

Tim how other people have fun is their business but for me personally I hope I'm never that desperate for a shag that I'd wander off with a stranger!

I need to have some connection with playmates.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Definitely like to chat an get to know eachother. I went for my first ever visit to a club a couple of weeks back. I had a nice kiss and cuddle with a stranger. She was a nice lady, but I found I wasn't really that comfortable with the 'instant' public sex, so I think I was a bit of a disappointment. Maybe it was because the only person I knew was my date who was otherwise occupied, but I guess I was hoping for something a bit more like a Social. I'm clearly not a hardcore Swinger yet! "

Bless you

I don't think its about being hardcore,its aboout feeling comfortable,we have been to clubs many times and not played as I hav'nt felt any spark with people,although there are times when I have just jumped right in,there are more times that I hav'nt

The whole point is that everyone feels comfortable with each other,to be any other way just would'nt be right at all

over a year ago

"

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Or borrow ya mates dad (esp if he good looking;))"

I know I like them old but my friends dad are around the same age as my dad would be: in his 80s!!!! Unless hed weld his zimmer frame to protect me!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Or borrow ya mates dad (esp if he good looking;))

I know I like them old but my friends dad are around the same age as my dad would be: in his 80s!!!! Unless hed weld his zimmer frame to protect me!! "

Point taken, hehehehe

over a year ago

we only ever meet at clubs,just what we prefer,have a nice chat and a drink first.if everythink goes ok let the playing commence lol..if not we can always have a look what else there is to offer......

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

chat and a drink in a public place, see how it goes and take it from there x

over a year ago

"Definitely a drink/meal first to see if there is any chemistry between us before I could play with anyone. "

Ditto............... and message, and chat on phone before meeting!!

Post new Message to Thread