Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nut Allergy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well....after my recent dalliance with a kilo of cashew nuts...and the boils that broke out all over me the following day......went to doc yesterday to get test results back...and I am not allergic to nuts......she thinks I must have had some kind of infection

So off to shops later to stock up on Cashews

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well....after my recent dalliance with a kilo of cashew nuts...and the boils that broke out all over me the following day......went to doc yesterday to get test results back...and I am not allergic to nuts......she thinks I must have had some kind of infection

So off to shops later to stock up on Cashews "

remember the immodium too Stu

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

".....she thinks I must have had some kind of infection

"

Doctors have a remarkable ability to state the bleedin obvious, don't they.

Of course you've got an infection, you're covered in zits ffs... when you're not covered in zits, you haven't got an infection.

I went to the hospital with severe head pains once, and the stupid 'doctor' said I was fine. I told her, "when I don't have head pains, I'm fine, so this must be nature's way of telling me I'm not fine, now bugger off and get me a proper doctor."

She wasn't amused.

Turns out I was fine. Head virus or something, which is medical speak for, "Haven't got a clue now piss off."

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lol wishy......i don't care what it was just so long as I can get back to my beloved cashew nuts

and the boils didn't last long....so the equilibrium here on planet stu was soon back in balance

Post new Message to Thread