Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

a kick ass thread

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ok that stoooooooooooopid jobs worth that pissed me off in the pharmacy this afternoon, il get me best pointy 7@heels n kick her in the ass.....grrrrrrrrrrr

so who would you like to kick in the ass??? keep it pleasant purrrrrrrrrrrrlease

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"so who would you like to kick in the ass???"

Are we allowed to name & shame?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

my arsewipe of an ex-husband.

ooopps already have, many times but another one won't hurt - well, it won't hurt me!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

THat's a contradiction of terms innit? Kicking someone in the ass... pleasantly ... I can think of a few where it would an absolute delight, but we're not allowed to name names in here lol

over a year ago

Nice rack, btw!

over a year ago

not so much a person but id love to stamp on every jaffa cake, i hate the mouldy tasting, rancid, stale, orange peel biscuits, and dark choco wtf

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Nice rack, btw! "
meow wishy ....you have access to my privates as you are on my list ya know

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

My manager (god I hope she isn't on this site)

over a year ago

I wanna kick mr fekkin rufty tufty marlboro cowboy right in the nads... yep a week without tobacco now and I'm missing it.

That deep first luxurious inhale of the day, the slow release of tensions as you exhale and watch the smoke curling blue and ethereal into the sky....mmmmmm

Grrrrrrr I hate it and love it lol xxxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

My now EX boss's!!!!

Tho i think my ass kick by leaving 2 weeks early may have been good enough!!!

over a year ago

"I wanna kick mr fekkin rufty tufty marlboro cowboy right in the nads... yep a week without tobacco now and I'm missing it.

That deep first luxurious inhale of the day, the slow release of tensions as you exhale and watch the smoke curling blue and ethereal into the sky....mmmmmm

Grrrrrrr I hate it and love it lol xxxx "

im on day two omg it is soooo hard

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I wanna kick mr fekkin rufty tufty marlboro cowboy right in the nads... yep a week without tobacco now and I'm missing it.

im on day two omg it is soooo hard "

well you two are doing better than me, most i can do is cut down only had three today

over a year ago

im on day two omg it is soooo hard well you two are doing better than me, most i can do is cut down only had three today "

not really i sneaked in a fag butt when ahabs went out

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

im on day two omg it is soooo hard well you two are doing better than me, most i can do is cut down only had three today

not really i sneaked in a fag butt when ahabs went out"

lmao well it wont be a secret when he reads this lmao

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

im on day two omg it is soooo hard well you two are doing better than me, most i can do is cut down only had three today

not really i sneaked in a fag butt when ahabs went outlmao well it wont be a secret when he reads this lmao "

Am sure the fag smell will be a little give a away, teehee

over a year ago

There are a few that need it ...

At the mo i have neither the time or the inclination.

So someone can do it for me.

over a year ago

not really i sneaked in a fag butt when ahabs went outlmao well it wont be a secret when he reads this lmao

Am sure the fag smell will be a little give a away, teehee"

I'm being a right goody two shoes about this, but I have to prove to my kids the meaning of a promise and not breaking one tutttt!

over a year ago

"ok that stoooooooooooopid jobs worth that pissed me off in the pharmacy this afternoon, il get me best pointy 7@heels n kick her in the ass.....grrrrrrrrrrr"

Good job I don't work in a pharmacy!

Let me know which ones to avoid please in your area!

Post new Message to Thread