Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Friends

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have just spent a lovely evening with 5 of my closest friends. Have been friends for 23+ . We been through our 20s 30s 40s and almost 50s together. I feel so privaliges to have such good friends. Even if i have eaten far too much. Friends last for ever weight well i can loose that next week

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

Aww, I'm pleased to hear you had a great evening Karen, I agree with you, it's great to have reliable friends, a true friend is someone who'll get out of bed at 03:30 in the morning to assist without uttering a groan, we don't have many, but we cherish those we class as friends.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have had the same mates since school and still we stick together. Have had so many laughs and tales through the years and still we have great times. I can rely on my mates and we help each other out through thick and thin.

I am thinking about leaving the UK and living abroad within the next 2 years and if i did the one thing i will miss will be my mates.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have friends who have known me since I came to UK over 30y ago.

I baby sat one of their sons when he was 2 weeks old, and he is now in his mid 20s!

I have known my best mates since 1992 through work, and have kept in touch with them since I left 5y ago.

I kept in touch with my ex-hubby since our divorce 5yo too, and we are in very good terms, thanks largely to him being a very kind and generous person.

On countrary, I ex-communicated my sister as I do not like the way she behaves towards me, my mum and bro, and other things she has done.

I do not believe I have to like my sister just because she is blood!

Post new Message to Thread