Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Text talk

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone here actually enjoy trying to decipher profiles or messages? I am by no means a wordsmith but surely a well written message with correctly constructed sentences is likely to be more successful "dan some fink wrtn lyk dis" 

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone here actually enjoy trying to decipher profiles or messages? I am by no means a wordsmith but surely a well written message with correctly constructed sentences is likely to be more successful "dan some fink wrtn lyk dis" "

I no. Cnt be dng wiv it.

over a year ago

Hate text speak. I text in long hand myself.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Does anyone here actually enjoy trying to decipher profiles or messages? I am by no means a wordsmith but surely a well written message with correctly constructed sentences is likely to be more successful "dan some fink wrtn lyk dis" "

I have no problem with text talk when I receive it in the medium it was intended - as a text. Anywhere else and I simply do not bother to read it.

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me. I'm not people's keeper - they can express themselves exactly as they plse innit bro

over a year ago

"Hate text speak. I text in long hand myself. "

I do everything in longhand...

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Doesn't bother me. I'm not people's keeper - they can express themselves exactly as they plse innit bro "

Absolutely, just as people are free to completely ignore them.

over a year ago

If I get a message in text speak, I just delete it. I assume they are thick or a chav... either way, I would not want to fuck them

over a year ago

I don't get them, the ladies that I chat with don't tend to use the so I'm sorted, one of the advantages of advancing years

By *obbobeanMan
over a year ago

dagenham

Hate it, always after to reply with a sorry can you write again did not understand? And the amount of times you get the exact message back again

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

not a lover of it, not a hater

over a year ago

"If I get a message in text speak, I just delete it. I assume they are thick or a chav... either way, I would not want to fuck them"

over a year ago

Wtf! Omg, lol. Tdfbhgdsagbbkkvcdsscvhhbbjcfsssfhhjhgffghbgdssayyikjiofttttygfdsfklpiu yeah!

over a year ago

As much as I hate text talk, I still ask myself "is it really a cover for pig-ignorance, illiteracy, or just sheer laziness"?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Good greetings my Lord,

I do beseech thee. Twas not the intention of follying youth to corrupt and imortalise the King's tongue. I fear Sire, they simply move with the times.

I bid you fond farewell you flowery frowning fucker xx

over a year ago

"Does anyone here actually enjoy trying to decipher profiles or messages? I am by no means a wordsmith but surely a well written message with correctly constructed sentences is likely to be more successful "dan some fink wrtn lyk dis" 

Good greetings my Lord,

I do beseech thee. Twas not the intention of follying youth to corrupt and imortalise the King's tongue. I fear Sire, they simply move with the times.

I bid you fond farewell you flowery frowning fucker xx"

Forsooth thou speakest without the flames of flattery upon the subject that thus must ever dwell within the heart of Minerva's bosom

Cometh the messenger in tongues that fall strange upon the ear of our elder brethren - but hark though the future be yet untainted with time's besmirched folly t'will be vainglorious to dash the cup that delivereth truth even when she be wrapped in cloth of merest saran

Post new Message to Thread