Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Breville Sandwich Toasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...had been missing mine recently...so went out at the weekend and bought a new one....am having so much fun....toasties for breakfast, lunch and supper

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

They're great... until you bite into one that's full of lava-hot, molten cheese... AAARRRGGHH!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

enjoy!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I'll have a bacon, cheese and onion one please Stu xx

over a year ago

we did the same a while back only to remember why I threw the last one away, bloody feckers to clean they are

over a year ago

"we did the same a while back only to remember why I threw the last one away, bloody feckers to clean they are "

Get ones with plates that come out and go in the dish washer.

over a year ago

Stu you should have told me you wanted a new one I have a small one and a large one in a cupboard in the kitchen unused and unwanted, you could have gotten them both for free.

I cant use them cos they make me ill, but everyone I know already has one at the back of a kitchen cupboard so I cant give them away!!

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

at chams you can have a range of food from a chip buttie to Lamb Shank in mint sauce with all the trimmings, the most popular item sold is the toastie.

Toastie makers are one of those things you buy when you first set up home, use for a while then hide away forgotton in a cupboard until something like a visit to chams reminds you how good they are and then it's a case of digging through the cupboards to find where you hid it or off to the shops to buy a new one - good job they are only a few pounds

over a year ago

you can get those toastie bags now aswell which you just put in the toaster. has pretty much the same effect except the sides arent squeezed together.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"...had been missing mine recently...so went out at the weekend and bought a new one....am having so much fun....toasties for breakfast, lunch and supper "

That is the reason i dont have one, id be living of toasties all the while

over a year ago

just had scrambled egg with cheesy beans.....toaster and kitchen a bit messy....but they were yummy

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"just had scrambled egg with cheesy beans.....toaster and kitchen a bit messy....but they were yummy "
nutella and banana with black pudding yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"just had scrambled egg with cheesy beans.....toaster and kitchen a bit messy....but they were yummy nutella and banana with black pudding yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"just had scrambled egg with cheesy beans.....toaster and kitchen a bit messy....but they were yummy nutella and banana with black pudding yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"

have you tried it???

over a year ago

"just had scrambled egg with cheesy beans.....toaster and kitchen a bit messy....but they were yummy nutella and banana with black pudding yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

think you may need some counselling

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"just had scrambled egg with cheesy beans.....toaster and kitchen a bit messy....but they were yummy nutella and banana with black pudding yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

think you may need some counselling "

why stu????

over a year ago

everyone kows that if u have nutella, banana and black pudding toastie then you should also have some tartare sauce on it too!!!!!!

shame on you

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"everyone kows that if u have nutella, banana and black pudding toastie then you should also have some tartare sauce on it too!!!!!!

shame on you "

i dip it in tomato sauce, or sweet chilli jelly !!

over a year ago

"everyone kows that if u have nutella, banana and black pudding toastie then you should also have some tartare sauce on it too!!!!!!

shame on you i dip it in tomato sauce, or sweet chilli jelly !!"

ooooh....you are naughty

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"at chams you can have a range of food from a chip buttie to Lamb Shank in mint sauce with all the trimmings, the most popular item sold is the toastie.

Toastie makers are one of those things you buy when you first set up home, use for a while then hide away forgotton in a cupboard until something like a visit to chams reminds you how good they are and then it's a case of digging through the cupboards to find where you hid it or off to the shops to buy a new one - good job they are only a few pounds"

Took the words right out of my mouth! Chams do indeed sell some lovely toasties!

By *wned EmCouple
over a year ago

nuneaton

When I first left home as a young teenager with nothing but a bean bag and a sandwich toaster to my name I lived on toasties for almost a year. Then I bought a small saucepan and found I could use it on the sandwich toaster to heat up tins of soup and the like. Happy Days!

Post new Message to Thread