Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mid Life Crisis

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...am i going through it?

Yesterday i was sat on the train and a young chap came and got on the train wearing a Ralph Lauren jumper (expensive it must have been). But as soon as he sat down..he pulled the sleeves right up his arm. That is going to make his jumper bigger.

It is one of my pet hates. I know it shouldnt bother me, but fuck me it does. People who do that to their jumpers and those who dont roll their sleeves fully. Gives me the creeps lol.

So, i think i need medical help as i am going through a midlife crisis at an early stage. As this shouldnt bother me that much.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No you don't need help We all have little things that get on our nerves, lol Did your mum tell you off as a child doing this ?? Did your mum make you handmade jumpers so you was so careful of looking after them .. ? why maybe you have this thing with jumpers.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"...am i going through it?

Yesterday i was sat on the train and a young chap came and got on the train wearing a Ralph Lauren jumper (expensive it must have been). But as soon as he sat down..he pulled the sleeves right up his arm. That is going to make his jumper bigger.

It is one of my pet hates. I know it shouldnt bother me, but fuck me it does. People who do that to their jumpers and those who dont roll their sleeves fully. Gives me the creeps lol.

So, i think i need medical help as i am going through a midlife crisis at an early stage. As this shouldnt bother me that much.

"

I recommend medication.........

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

"No you don't need help We all have little things that get on our nerves, lol Did your mum tell you off as a child doing this ?? Did your mum make you handmade jumpers so you was so careful of looking after them .. ? why maybe you have this thing with jumpers. "
lmao

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"...am i going through it?

I recommend medication.........

"

When that kicks in start the therapy

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hahaha nope. I just like keep things the way they are. I am a bit OCD like that. I try to take good care of things. Maybe a bit too much lol.

...what medication is recommended?

Post new Message to Thread