Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

a woman scorned .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi people

I enjoy reading the forum on here to pass the time on brakes at work or when I have a spare 5 minutes I even participate .

But I have noticed a alarming trend in my opinion which is the misconception that only guys get annoyed at being turn down.

Or write posts about such things .

Now I can honestly say from my own experiences there is nothing worse than a women scorned .

I have never never had a women take it well ever .....just saying to even things up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

do you mean women who message you on here?

over a year ago

I know it's not just guys. Most guys to be fair don't worry. Couples I've found to be the worst... Like how dare we..

There will always be people that can't take rejection, but those that have that attitude it just shows me I was right to refuse them. X

over a year ago

Not on here yet ....

On other sites and in general the minute you turn then down the real them comes out to play.

The first women I ever turn down online stalked me for three weeks online .

over a year ago

"Hi people

I enjoy reading the forum on here to pass the time on brakes at work or when I have a spare 5 minutes I even participate .

But I have noticed a alarming trend in my opinion which is the misconception that only guys get annoyed at being turn down.

Now I can honestly say from my own experiences there is nothing worse than a women scorned .

I have never never had a women take it well ever .....just saying to even things up

"

Have you recently read a post about a woman scorned? Wow that one must have flown by me . I have read a recent rant but that was about lying not about rejection.

Just saying .

Many rant on here (men more than women due to sheer volume) about being ignored/rejected/blocked etc. Which is a slight to their ego... but given the chance to take that rejection as a learning curve the ego within oneself is given less chance to rise up and whine. So it's a good thing at the end of the day as no-one wants to be ruled by their ego in whatever manifestation it takes on - arrogance, vulnerable, needy etc.

I keep my quashed as much as possible as I assume you do considering your user name.

over a year ago

"Hi people

Have you recently read a post about a woman scorned? Wow that one must have flown by me . I have read a recent rant but that was about lying not about rejection.

Just saying .

Many rant on here (men more than women due to sheer volume) about being ignored/rejected/blocked etc. Which is a slight to their ego... but given the chance to take that rejection as a learning curve the ego within oneself is given less chance to rise up and whine. So it's a good thing at the end of the day as no-one wants to be ruled by their ego in whatever manifestation it takes on - arrogance, vulnerable, needy etc.

I keep my quashed as much as possible as I assume you do considering your user name."

I can honestly say I invest no emotion in my search .....that way I don't feel a personal slight when a stranger rejects me for what ever reason.

But I have never had a women who I have rejected take it well.

I have to go back to work now I will return to this post to flesh it out when I have time

And yes I choose the name no ego because I no egos cause trouble when minx with sex .

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I just see a lot of hurt from previous relationships that has shaped their current feelings, not always is swinging the right enviroment at this point in time in their journey.

over a year ago

There have been some women on here that would scare the shit out of me if I was man! In fact they have scared me as a woman with the the way they have come across

I know its all subjective and couples and single guys can be the same with rejection.........but still!

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Not on here yet ....

On other sites and in general the minute you turn then down the real them comes out to play.

The first women I ever turn down online stalked me for three weeks online ."

Well let's hope most women have more sense and dignity!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not on here yet ....

The first women I ever turn down online stalked me for three weeks online .

Well let's hope most women have more sense and dignity!"

I doubt it, on the whole I agree with Sexsensual.

over a year ago

I've always had a simple solution - if I'm not interested and unlikely to ever be (and its not a regular forum user!) I'll just block them!

It's just another filter to me - a permanent one that cures all worries about 'scorned' folk harassing/stalking you.

Simples!!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

."

Don't know where that thread went, but if I wasn't banned at the time (for quoting a one word private message!) I would've said I totally agree with you, someone did just the same to me. I knew they were seeing other people, no problem there - but LIE to me you little s*** - then I walk!!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"There have been some women on here that would scare the shit out of me if I was man! In fact they have scared me as a woman with the the way they have come across

I know its all subjective and couples and single guys can be the same with rejection.........but still! "

over a year ago

"

Don't know where that thread went, but if I wasn't banned at the time (for quoting a one word private message!) I would've said I totally agree with you, someone did just the same to me. I knew they were seeing other people, no problem there - but LIE to me you little s*** - then I walk!!"

over a year ago

The site I was on at the time allowed you to block someone but it was one way they could still _iew you and message you .

She really didn't take it at all well .

They all use a similar line with me after I say thanks but no thanks it goes like this who the hell do I think I am do I not know that its lucky if a guys gets a look in in this game .then they add something along these lines I hope you enjoy lonely nights in bed something they will never suffer from .

over a year ago

Both men and women are capable of not being able to handle rejections well.

However, I have come across more female bunny boilers than male ones.

over a year ago

"The site I was on at the time allowed you to block someone but it was one way they could still _iew you and message you .

They all use a similar line with me after I say thanks but no thanks it goes like this who the hell do I think I am do I not know that its lucky if a guys gets a look in in this game .then they add something along these lines I hope you enjoy lonely nights in bed something they will never suffer from ."

They're lashing out because you have hurt them. It also is very likely that they want more of you, so their lashes could be _iewed as compliments.

What makes you so special no ego?

over a year ago

"The site I was on at the time allowed you to block someone but it was one way they could still _iew you and message you .

"

Good job one has the ability to block back on FAB.

over a year ago

"Both men and women are capable of not being able to handle rejections well.

However, I have come across more female bunny boilers than male ones.

"

Thank you for that I thought it was just me and the way I go about seeing if there's a spark I want to pursue as like I said it happens every time online or off line .

When I say sorry not feeling it at my end .

over a year ago

They all use a similar line with me after I say thanks but no thanks it goes like this who the hell do I think I am do I not know that its lucky if a guys gets a look in in this game .then they add something along these lines I hope you enjoy lonely nights in bed something they will never suffer from .

They're lashing out because you have hurt them. It also is very likely that they want more of you, so their lashes could be _iewed as compliments.

What makes you so special no ego? "

The fact I'm ugly and I know it

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

No, thanks should really mean just that - and while I am all for straight talking when I reject somebody I would always try and do it in a nice way, too e.g. "Sorry but I am looking for different things" and best of luck or words to that effect.

over a year ago

"No, thanks should really mean just that - and while I am all for straight talking when I reject somebody I would always try and do it in a nice way, too e.g. "Sorry but I am looking for different things" and best of luck or words to that effect."

I'm honest about it

I always say something like this after a few chats or a phone conversation or even a friendly drink .

I really really hate this bit I'm so sorry but I just don't fancy you .

sorry but i think its better for us both if we just let it end here before it goes any further .

over a year ago

"No, thanks should really mean just that - and while I am all for straight talking when I reject somebody I would always try and do it in a nice way, too e.g. "Sorry but I am looking for different things" and best of luck or words to that effect.

I'm honest about it

I always say something like this after a few chats or a phone conversation or even a friendly drink .

I really really hate this bit I'm so sorry but I just don't fancy you .

sorry but i think its better for us both if we just let it end here before it goes any further .

"

I think Aphrodite has the more genteel touch .

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Women and couples are most definitely as bad as males. But! It's not down to sex or category it's about inflated egos and lack of self awareness. Everyone can have them.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"No, thanks should really mean just that - and while I am all for straight talking when I reject somebody I would always try and do it in a nice way, too e.g. "Sorry but I am looking for different things" and best of luck or words to that effect."

hang on you told me i was an ugle old feck wit an i should feck right off

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I've no problem with rejection if it's done in a reasonably decent way. I've been rejected some pretty appalling ways a handful of times. Those aren't fun and leave me struggling to keep a grip on my temper.

One man hurt me badly and I reacted in a really awful way. Not that he didn't deserve it, but I'm better than that, or should be.

I swore then I'd never lose control like that again and although a few times I've had to work hard at keeping my cool and not going for revenge, I'm pleased to say I have managed.

over a year ago

"Hi people

"

Not far wrong mate there so many really take the hump especially on here when their ego has been inflated and you tell them no way but its about feeling good about themselves for many so rejection shatters it. You will get lots who say it isn't bother them and maybe it doesn't for some but many more are inwardly irritated. And thats only the single females the couples can be worse with guys wanting a bloody good explanation of why the wife isn't good enough. Jeeezzz people dont get it at ties you have preferences and choice too.

Post new Message to Thread