Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

snow

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have asked admin if we could have snow on our letters during the festive season. what do think they will say

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"I have asked admin if we could have snow on our letters during the festive season. what do think they will say"

yes they usually do at xmas time if I can remember correctly

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Wellingtons needed!!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I have asked admin if we could have snow on our letters during the festive season. what do think they will say"

They usually have a flash banner at the top... Nit sure if our text can be changed.

A lot changed their names last year to festive ones... It was a nightmare keeping up

By *entscotscplCouple
over a year ago

falkirk ish

we hope admin will ask what snow has to do with swinging ffs we recon only real playing swingers should be using this site

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"we hope admin will ask what snow has to do with swinging ffs we recon only real playing swingers should be using this site "

I prefer fun ones who have a bit more to talk about than swinging to be honest.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"we hope admin will ask what snow has to do with swinging ffs we recon only real playing swingers should be using this site "

Awww shit does that mean I got to pack me bags and go yet again

over a year ago

evesham

Won't it be hard to read on a white background?

Oh and you got me all excited then as I thought you were going to announce a freak weather front bringing snow next week. I love snow.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Snow chance

over a year ago

Seriously?

over a year ago

i hope you get to be one one day

over a year ago

"I have asked admin if we could have snow on our letters during the festive season. what do think they will say

Oh and you got me all excited then as I thought you were going to announce a freak weather front bringing snow next week. I love snow. "

I thought that as well

over a year ago

"I have asked admin if we could have snow on our letters during the festive season. what do think they will say

Oh and you got me all excited then as I thought you were going to announce a freak weather front bringing snow next week. I love snow. "

i thought it was white anyway

over a year ago

evesham

"we hope admin will ask what snow has to do with swinging ffs we recon only real playing swingers should be using this site

Seriously?"

The green arrow strikes again!!!

What does naming lions on a cenotaph or telling us about your menagerie of animals named by your grandchildren have to do with swinging _entscotscpl??? Or are they topics that make you Real playing swingers??

over a year ago

yes they usually do at xmas time if I can remember correctly"

cheers pussy x

over a year ago

"we hope admin will ask what snow has to do with swinging ffs we recon only real playing swingers should be using this site

Seriously?

What does naming lions on a cenotaph or telling us about your menagerie of animals named by your grandchildren have to do with swinging _entscotscpl??? Or are they topics that make you Real playing swingers?? "

Oh the irony

At least I'm consistently grumpy, so back on topic, it's September FFS - why are we talking about Christmas?

over a year ago

evesham

yes they usually do at xmas time if I can remember correctlycheers pussy x"

Do you mean on the 'fabswingers' banner at the top of the page? It changes a bit over the next 3 months usually.

I thought you meant on forum posts lol

over a year ago

Deviant City

yes they usually do at xmas time if I can remember correctly cheers pussy x"

I meant on the Fab logo xxx

over a year ago

bad day? Has snow arrived early in Scotland this year?

over a year ago

Deviant City

I'd best fook off to another site then...

I'll post my leaving thread now!

(never in a million years!)

over a year ago

Seriously?

What does naming lions on a cenotaph or telling us about your menagerie of animals named by your grandchildren have to do with swinging _entscotscpl??? Or are they topics that make you Real playing swingers??

Oh the irony

At least I'm consistently grumpy, so back on topic, it's September FFS - why are we talking about Christmas?"

Cos it's 3 months to the date till Christmas Day

over a year ago

yes they usually do at xmas time if I can remember correctly cheers pussy x

I meant on the Fab logo xxx"

ah right grey moment x

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Dont - Say - SNOW..

you gave us Scots a frigging Heart-Attack

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

My first Fab Christmas!!! How exciting

over a year ago

yes they usually do at xmas time if I can remember correctlycheers pussy x

Do you mean on the 'fabswingers' banner at the top of the page? It changes a bit over the next 3 months usually.

I thought you meant on forum posts lol"

no i meant on the lounge and all the headers x

over a year ago

I want Holly on my letters

Holly Willoughby that is

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Life & soul of any party you must be

over a year ago

evesham

Seriously?

Oh the irony

At least I'm consistently grumpy, so back on topic, it's September FFS - why are we talking about Christmas?

Cos it's 3 months to the date till Christmas Day "

Only 2 monthly pay day's away!!

over a year ago

evesham

I thought you meant on forum posts lol no i meant on the lounge and all the headers x"

Oh. No they don't usually do that.

over a year ago

I thought you meant on forum posts lol no i meant on the lounge and all the headers x

Oh. No they don't usually do that. "

got two chances though x

over a year ago

"My first Fab Christmas!!! How exciting "
ho ho ho

over a year ago

Lighten up!!!!

Just because we are on a swingers site doesn't mean we can't have fun in the forums ..

over a year ago

Seriously?

Oh the irony

Only 2 monthly pay day's away!!"

You sure? I've got 4 (Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec just over a week early)

over a year ago

Xmas on hold now and never asking for snow again

over a year ago

"Xmas on hold now and never asking for snow again "

Nooo don't hold back on Xmas. but not too much snow please

over a year ago

Humbug

over a year ago

"Humbug "

Baaaa

over a year ago

Seriously?

Oh the irony

You sure? I've got 4 (Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec just over a week early)"

I've got that as well

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Seriously?

Oh the irony

You sure? I've got 4 (Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec just over a week early)

I've got that as well "

Can I have a monthly pay? I'll do anything

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

This thread wasn't quite what I was expecting.

The banner changes for Halloween and World AIDS Day before the snow and Christmas tree one.

I'm not sure what I "real playing swinger" is. I'm definitely real (I've just checked to make sure) and I play (see all the threads with games) and I like swinging. Do I qualify?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

And bonfire

over a year ago

its a forum..I swing when I meet, on a forum i might discuss what my cat puked up last nite...if that stops me being a swinger I best give up now..

over a year ago

evesham

Seriously?

Oh the irony

You sure? I've got 4 (Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec just over a week early)"

Ummmmm I quoted someone else on my Facebook lol being paid early in December skews the results lol

Post new Message to Thread