Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

DIY

Jump to newest

By *aughty_kitty OP   Woman
over a year ago

finger licking good

building a fence, ok well gone to shop and got it cut the right size lol being painted baby blue, and having silver glitter sprinkled on it, how does that sound? lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"building a fence, ok well gone to shop and got it cut the right size lol being painted baby blue, and having silver glitter sprinkled on it, how does that sound? lol"

Sparkly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"building a fence, ok well gone to shop and got it cut the right size lol being painted baby blue, and having silver glitter sprinkled on it, how does that sound? lol"

Like you've knicked it off a Fairground ride

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"building a fence, ok well gone to shop and got it cut the right size lol being painted baby blue, and having silver glitter sprinkled on it, how does that sound? lol

Like you've knicked it off a Fairground ride "

lol that more like our kitty

over a year ago

Eeeeeuw! Soooo girlie!!! Yuk. Why ruin a nice piece of wood with glitter???

over a year ago

sounds like something on citv

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its gonna look purty

over a year ago

Bet the neighbours will love it!

XXXX

over a year ago

finger licking good

"Bet the neighbours will love it!

XXXX"

i dont think Alfies neighbours will mind too much, seeing their all dead LOL

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

ahhh kitty that will look so nice

over a year ago

XXXX

i dont think Alfies neighbours will mind too much, seeing their all dead LOL "

Um.... oops, sorry hon, I should have realised you wouldn't get a garden fence cut to measure, paint it blue and then cover it with glitter.... but then this is kitty we're talking about here ....

over a year ago

finger licking good

XXXX

Um.... oops, sorry hon, I should have realised you wouldn't get a garden fence cut to measure, paint it blue and then cover it with glitter.... but then this is kitty we're talking about here .... "

lol its ok, its funny, the glitter is gonna look great, i got som,e butterflys as well to stick to the fence.

Alfie gonna look like a gay boy hope he forgives me lol

over a year ago

XXXX

Um.... oops, sorry hon, I should have realised you wouldn't get a garden fence cut to measure, paint it blue and then cover it with glitter.... but then this is kitty we're talking about here ....

lol its ok, its funny, the glitter is gonna look great, i got som,e butterflys as well to stick to the fence.

Alfie gonna look like a gay boy hope he forgives me lol"

He'll be up there in the nursery in the sky and all the other babies will be saying, "Alfie! Look what the fuck your mum has done to your grave! She off her 'ead or sommat?"

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

i`m sure he`ll love it as much as you love him

over a year ago

finger licking good

XXXX

He'll be up there in the nursery in the sky and all the other babies will be saying, "Alfie! Look what the fuck your mum has done to your grave! She off her 'ead or sommat?" "

u sooooo know that!!!! LOL

that reminds me of a time not long after he had died, i saw an old lady i have known since i was 9, she is very old now and has mental issues forgetting stuff and that,,, she did not know about alfie nor that he died so when i told her she said ' no wonder he left after u gave him a name like that' !!! i was speechless lmao did make me laugh after tho

over a year ago

finger licking good

"i`m sure he`ll love it as much as you love him "

you having a laugh, he gonna fucking hate it lol but i gotta look at it not him lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

XXXX

He'll be up there in the nursery in the sky and all the other babies will be saying, "Alfie! Look what the fuck your mum has done to your grave! She off her 'ead or sommat?"

u sooooo know that!!!! LOL

that reminds me of a time not long after he had died, i saw an old lady i have known since i was 9, she is very old now and has mental issues forgetting stuff and that,,, she did not know about alfie nor that he died so when i told her she said ' no wonder he left after u gave him a name like that' !!! i was speechless lmao did make me laugh after tho "

Good job we can laugh at things at times, but that was a classic

lol @ wishy comment and the fence sounds gorgeous

Post new Message to Thread