Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Animal print

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Animal print clothing has been banned from a wildlife park because it's confusing the animals. I'm no bet lynch but I like my leopard print when done tastefully.

Anyone found wearing it will be supplied with a grey boiler suit by bouncers lol. Better keep my top on then lol !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Bloody ridicilous if you ask me

over a year ago

"Bloody ridicilous if you ask me "

Me too don't think I would suit a boiler suit either x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

why ridiculous if it causes distress or confusion?

over a year ago

evesham

"why ridiculous if it causes distress or confusion?

"

Does it bollocks!! Do the animals think 'oh look there's Jeff in a car!!'?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Does it bollocks!! Do the animals think 'oh look there's Jeff in a car!!'?"

some do and think 'that bitch Sally is carrying the stripe better than me'....

run like fuck from a miffed Zebra, I tell ya... RUN

over a year ago

you obviously don't know much about animals.

over a year ago

Hahahaha!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

If it means there's less animal print clothes In the world it can't be a bad thing

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"If it means there's less animal print clothes In the world it can't be a bad thing "

over a year ago

Won't be able to run in my snake print shoes. Oh it's ok !! Only zebra, giraffe, leopard, cheetah ,tiger, spotted hyena, striped hyena and African wild dog is banned

over a year ago

Are they gonna ban ministers priests and nuns from walking through the panda enclosure in Edinburgh lol

over a year ago

evesham

Does it bollocks!! Do the animals think 'oh look there's Jeff in a car!!'?

you obviously don't know much about animals."

Sorry Sir Attenborough. If it's such an issue how come other top safari and animal parks haven't taken this ridiculous action then, just chessington who are relatively new to this area? Andhow ccome the ranger vans at longleat are painted in animal print??

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

A great publicity stunt by Chessington to promote the launch of the park's African experience Zufari which allows guests to take an off-road "safari". They are scared of big boned animal print onsie wearers confusing the animals. Fucking hilarious if you ask me and a great bit of free advertising.

over a year ago

Chessington had better get rid of all its cuddly toy stalls too incase that causes distress

over a year ago

evesham

"A great publicity stunt by Chessington to promote the launch of the park's African experience Zufari which allows guests to take an off-road "safari". They are scared of big boned animal print onsie wearers confusing the animals. Fucking hilarious if you ask me and a great bit of free advertising."

Does it actually say big boned?? I only skimmed the article this morning. How is a fat leapord going to scare the animals?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"A great publicity stunt by Chessington to promote the launch of the park's African experience Zufari which allows guests to take an off-road "safari". They are scared of big boned animal print onsie wearers confusing the animals. Fucking hilarious if you ask me and a great bit of free advertising."

I shouldn't laugh at the image of a horned up animal chasing the onesie wearer for a shag

but

over a year ago

Best not wear any undies either then

over a year ago

"A great publicity stunt by Chessington to promote the launch of the park's African experience Zufari which allows guests to take an off-road "safari". They are scared of big boned animal print onsie wearers confusing the animals. Fucking hilarious if you ask me and a great bit of free advertising.

Does it actually say big boned?? I only skimmed the article this morning. How is a fat leapord going to scare the animals? "

Hark at you going all toity did it say anything about animals talking about people in cars? No I think not but you were trying hard to be amusing were you not?

over a year ago

"A great publicity stunt by Chessington to promote the launch of the park's African experience Zufari which allows guests to take an off-road "safari". They are scared of big boned animal print onsie wearers confusing the animals. Fucking hilarious if you ask me and a great bit of free advertising.

I shouldn't laugh at the image of a horned up animal chasing the onesie wearer for a shag

but "

I was talking to a friend who is involved with things down there and they were concerned about all in one animal prints ie onsies in the main scaring the animals away and making people a little dissatisfied about the off track trip they are promoting. The issue that drew attention to this was a big lass in a tiger onsie that scared the zebras off. The marketing men decided to run to all animal print but that's probably for the publicity too.

over a year ago

I think animal print is tacky anyways.

I know someone who has all her house papered in zebra print. It's offensive to the eye

over a year ago

evesham

Does it actually say big boned?? I only skimmed the article this morning. How is a fat leapord going to scare the animals?

Hark at you going all toity did it say anything about animals talking about people in cars? No I think not but you were trying hard to be amusing were you not? "

Was trying hard then as well. Just missed thecrucial 'lol' off the end

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Hark at you going all toity did it say anything about animals talking about people in cars? No I think not but you were trying hard to be amusing were you not? "

pmfsl

over a year ago

Hark at you going all toity did it say anything about animals talking about people in cars? No I think not but you were trying hard to be amusing were you not?

Was trying hard then as well. Just missed thecrucial 'lol' off the end "

No you seem to be doing this with a lot of people a few of the lads have commented and like bollocks did you miss the lol off I don't buy it. And FYI I didn't get info from a news report I know people who work there.

over a year ago

but

I was talking to a friend who is involved with things down there and they were concerned about all in one animal prints ie onsies in the main scaring the animals away and making people a little dissatisfied about the off track trip they are promoting. The issue that drew attention to this was a big lass in a tiger onsie that scared the zebras off. The marketing men decided to run to all animal print but that's probably for the publicity too. "

Sooooo all I need if I go on an African safari for protection is a tiger onsie to put the OH in ggrrrrrrrreat!

over a year ago

but

I was talking to a friend who is involved with things down there and they were concerned about all in one animal prints ie onsies in the main scaring the animals away and making people a little dissatisfied about the off track trip they are promoting. The issue that drew attention to this was a big lass in a tiger onsie that scared the zebras off. The marketing men decided to run to all animal print but that's probably for the publicity too.

Sooooo all I need if I go on an African safari for protection is a tiger onsie to put the OH in ggrrrrrrrreat!

"

I don't think it would put a tiger off but it might scare the pajamas off a zebra.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"If it means there's less animal print clothes In the world it can't be a bad thing "

Oi! I like animal print

Mind you I will grant it is an acquired taste for many....

over a year ago

evesham

Was trying hard then as well. Just missed thecrucial 'lol' off the end

No you seem to be doing this with a lot of people a few of the lads have commented and like bollocks did you miss the lol off I don't buy it. And FYI I didn't get info from a news report I know people who work there. "

A few of the lads eh??? Don't I feel special being talked about off the forums pmsl

Yet another person who knows the intent of my post better than I do. Got some clever buggers on here ain't we.

over a year ago

evesham

I've thought if another problem with this. If they are giving out grey Booker suits to people wearing animal print I'll just end up looking like a hippo, does that count as animal print LOL (didn't forget it that time)

over a year ago

Bloody hell handbags in here! Meeoowwww

Hope thats not scared any animals!

Post new Message to Thread