Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Messy Houses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves looking at peoples pics and bypassing the main image to study the state of peoples houses?

There are some shockers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Full ashtrays do nothing for me

over a year ago

There are just some seriously untidy (me being polite) houses abd rooms. . Xant keep their house in order I wonder what their hygiene is like???

over a year ago

I do inspect houses lol can't help myself

If it's clutter and dirty I wont meet even though meets come to mine.

over a year ago

Maybe im weird but I just think it says a lot about personal standards

over a year ago

"Maybe im weird but I just think it says a lot about personal standards "

Its not weird ... its normal

over a year ago

me??? normal??? never! lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I look at photos and their backgrounds and you can zoom in too. Not only are there some grim houses about, some people think open toilets as a background is sexy. I don't mind untidy. I don't like dirty.

over a year ago

hahahaha i must start zooming

over a year ago

My house is spotless, but I don't expect others to live up to my standards as they are my standards not theirs.

Messy house = messy mind

Im looking for the chaos to season my life so if that comes with a chaotic backdrop so be it.

over a year ago

"My house is spotless, but I don't expect others to live up to my standards as they are my standards not theirs.

Messy house = messy mind

Im looking for the chaos to season my life so if that comes with a chaotic backdrop so be it."

i agree

over a year ago

You mean there is something in the background in your photos? I never noticed

over a year ago

"You mean there is something in the background in your photos? I never noticed "

oh my word thanks

over a year ago

"Full ashtrays do nothing for me "

Oh that's a fetish of mine

over a year ago

"I look at photos and their backgrounds and you can zoom in too. Not only are there some grim houses about, some people think open toilets as a background is sexy. I don't mind untidy. I don't like dirty. "

Yes dirt and clutter are different.

What I personally don't like is to see children's bedrooms/toys in photographs.

over a year ago

"You mean there is something in the background in your photos? I never noticed

oh my word thanks "

over a year ago

"I look at photos and their backgrounds and you can zoom in too. Not only are there some grim houses about, some people think open toilets as a background is sexy. I don't mind untidy. I don't like dirty.

Yes dirt and clutter are different.

What I personally don't like is to see children's bedrooms/toys in photographs."

thats just wrong on so many levels

over a year ago

Are you guys checking behind the fridge as well ?

over a year ago

We looked at one last week and on a shelf in amongst the jumble, there was a carton milk and it wasn't taken in the kitchen!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Yikes my houses is messy at the mo but not dirty lol...However I hate when its messy

over a year ago

I did once get a full nude pic of a guy that was quite obviously taken in a small childs room that put me off

over a year ago

I always like to do a quick tidy up before taking pics, once missed my arse completely and took a pic of a very untidy bedside unit and send it accidently

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I always like to do a quick tidy up before taking pics, once missed my arse completely and took a pic of a very untidy bedside unit and send it accidently "

how can you miss your arse?

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"My house is spotless, but I don't expect others to live up to my standards as they are my standards not theirs.

Messy house = messy mind

Im looking for the chaos to season my life so if that comes with a chaotic backdrop so be it."

But at least based on stereotypical images of our great artists and poets, messy minds means wildly creative.

I will admit my house oscillates between messy and tidy which in this analogy probably means bipolar rather than the reality of periodically busy following other interests.

over a year ago

"I always like to do a quick tidy up before taking pics, once missed my arse completely and took a pic of a very untidy bedside unit and send it accidently

how can you miss your arse? "

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

Please... I am a single mum with teen age boys and dogs. I work full time as well. My house is always messy but my hygiene is impeccable. Don't want to meet me because my house is messy? Great... that s out all the ocd anal retentives just nicely for me

over a year ago

"I always like to do a quick tidy up before taking pics, once missed my arse completely and took a pic of a very untidy bedside unit and send it accidently

how can you miss your arse? "

Thats what she said when she got a pic of a phone on a bedside unit (unidirectional camera on my phone, I wasnt looking at what i was doing

over a year ago

"There are just some seriously untidy (me being polite) houses abd rooms. . Xant keep their house in order I wonder what their hygiene is like???"
I have not always got a tidy house but shower or bath at least twice a day. So no correlation between the two.

Sometimes I just decide that there are more important things than my housework.

over a year ago

I live on a farm, have lots of horses and assorted animals, my stables are immaculate,

However my house is just a functional space, so hairs, cobwebs, assorted junk everywhere.

I learnt many years ago, that housework is a waste of time and effort, after 5 yrs the dust doesn't get any thicker, never wear black, and walk in the same place, the dust doesn't settle where you walk.

I now use disposable plates, cups, glasses and cutlery, no need to waste time washing up.

My cellar dungeon is hygienic , it gets power washed at least once a week to remove body fluids, all toys are sterilized in miltons or steam cabinet.

Fresh sawdust on the floor every week.

If you don't like hairs, mud and cobwebs, my house isn't for you.

over a year ago

"I live on a farm, have lots of horses and assorted animals, my stables are immaculate,

However my house is just a functional space, so hairs, cobwebs, assorted junk everywhere.

I learnt many years ago, that housework is a waste of time and effort, after 5 yrs the dust doesn't get any thicker, never wear black, and walk in the same place, the dust doesn't settle where you walk.

I now use disposable plates, cups, glasses and cutlery, no need to waste time washing up.

My cellar dungeon is hygienic , it gets power washed at least once a week to remove body fluids, all toys are sterilized in miltons or steam cabinet.

If you don't like hairs, mud and cobwebs, my house isn't for you. "

I'm also a horsesy person, and I'm totally the same!! If I could hoover the stable block I would!! Although I do like my house to be tidy..... Its a mission to keep on top of though!!

over a year ago

"I live on a farm, have lots of horses and assorted animals, my stables are immaculate,

If you don't like hairs, mud and cobwebs, my house isn't for you.

I'm also a horsesy person, and I'm totally the same!! If I could hoover the stable block I would!! Although I do like my house to be tidy..... Its a mission to keep on top of though!!"

when my horses come in for the night, I know exactly where they will pee, so now have a bucket ready.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"There are just some seriously untidy (me being polite) houses abd rooms. . Xant keep their house in order I wonder what their hygiene is like???"

Are you saying if they have an untidy room, chances are they have a smelly minge?

over a year ago

".

I know exactly where they will pee, so now have a bucket ready. "

Great idea until the handle on the skip bucket breaks and you end up with pee down your leg

over a year ago

".

I know exactly where they will pee, so now have a bucket ready.

Great idea until the handle on the skip bucket breaks and you end up with pee down your leg "

mares urine is used to make HRT, and is swallowed by most women, google Premarin.

my mother and gran, always soaked their feet in mares urine, always had soft skin, so a splash is no problem

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"Please... I am a single mum with teen age boys and dogs. I work full time as well. My house is always messy but my hygiene is impeccable. Don't want to meet me because my house is messy? Great... that s out all the ocd anal retentives just nicely for me "

I'm with u Hun, I'm clean but my house is cluttered and not impeccable, I wouldn't want to meet anyone who can't by pass a bit of clutter for some sexy fun lol

over a year ago

have said before, on this subject.

when V rocks up she empties her bag to put shit away.

however she is an aries and cant bleeding wait to try on any new outfits i have got her while she been away, and to get me to take pics.

10 minutes after they are taken, the room is spotless again, and the rest of the house is clean too, so if people dont want to meet because she is impatient to be sexy, then its not our loss

over a year ago

"Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves looking at peoples pics and bypassing the main image to study the state of peoples houses?

There are some shockers"

Yes AND I look at people's fingernails too - some shockers there as well !

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

I can handle untidy, I can handle old and worn-out furniture, I have no problem with needing redecoration or being like a bomb site because redecorating is in progress.

But photos obviously taken in children's rooms, or with piles of dirty dishes or underwear piled in corners, that's a No No!

over a year ago

"Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves looking at peoples pics and bypassing the main image to study the state of peoples houses?

There are some shockers

Yes AND I look at people's fingernails too - some shockers there as well ! "

do you check their teeth as well

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

I check the décor lol

I hate messy houses

over a year ago

There are some shockers

do you check their teeth as well "

Only if they are in a glass on the bedside cabinet

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

There are some shockers

do you check their teeth as well "

People with bad/broken teeth should keep their mouths shut (it looks better) until their personality outweighs any negative first impressions, or until they get them fixed. And if you cant get yourself (and that means cleaning under nails as well) and your background properly clean before taking a photo to put on a profile for a site like this, what does that say about your respect for your own personal hygiene and health and by extension that of those you meet?

over a year ago

There are some shockers

do you check their teeth as well

Only if they are in a glass on the bedside cabinet "

over a year ago

There are some shockers

do you check their teeth as well People with bad/broken teeth should keep their mouths shut (it looks better) until their personality outweighs any negative first impressions, or until they get them fixed. And if you cant get yourself (and that means cleaning under nails as well) and your background properly clean before taking a photo to put on a profile for a site like this, what does that say about your respect for your own personal hygiene and health and by extension that of those you meet?"

it COULD say 'i'm just out the shower and wanted to take a sexy pic before i get into my snuggly pajamas and just slob out'.

how someone can equate clothes on the floor, or a messy house to having poor personal hygiene is beyond me totally.

as has been said before (think it was manrider or tinatitz, cant remember) the house is a functional space where they shelter from the elements. doesnt make them a dirty person in the slightest.

glad some on here are so clinically hygeinic, as its a much nicer place to have your head stuck up your arse lol

over a year ago

There are some shockers"

It does make you think twice about meeting but we have met people who's picture backgrounds looked imacualte and or arriving it was grim and know people who met people with messy picture backgrounds but on meeting it was all clean and tidy so pictures are no guarantee.

over a year ago

untidy okay, dirty no (the house that is)

over a year ago

Lots of "immaculate looking backgrounds are taken in hotel rooms"

over a year ago

I'm a very untidy person but everythings put away and tidied when i have a meet the state of my house has no bearing on mt personal hygiene

over a year ago

Our front room has three bookcases full of books and more on any flat surface.

I have various antique bits and bobs I have repaired ,or am repairing , including three old clocks , various weights and exercise stuff and other clutter .

We have three dogs that drop their toys around the room, two teenage boys that are allergic to put stuff away and usually a cat or two dozing on the sofas .

It's heaven to me .

When I see some peoples sterile houses that don't give a clue to what goes on in their lives I feel sorry for them .

We are hardly ever at home , what with swimming two or three times a week, Jiu Jitsu , TA and work the hoovering gets done when it gets done .

As for the crass comments about hygiene , I was in farming for over twenty years , mostly livestock , and my kids who were brought up on farms suffer hardly any ailments .

My nieces , who were brought up in towns with super clean parents , both suffer from excema and asthma .

And breath .

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Untidy is one thing - dirty is another. If I see a filthy background then there is no way I would meet someone. If it was just untidy, so what? We don't all live in show homes.

over a year ago

Mess is good, it means you have a life. Im sure you have heard the dust if you must poem.

My kids play outside in the dirt and I agree with the lady above, its good for you.

Six inches of dust isn't good for anyone on any level though!

Post new Message to Thread